Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Rhanin said:
God damn I"m hammered I"ll finish this another time.
I say you discuss this topic here in this thread ONLY when you"re hammered.

Drunk posts/PMs on FoH have always worked stellar for me in the past.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Normally just lurk but meh, entertainment for others.

A little while ago I just discovered my girlfriend of a little over a year has been prostituting herself out for drugs/money the last couple of months, at least.

Didn"t hit me that hard as I had a feeling she was doing something like that but I figured at least it was more downlow have some deals with people she"s known as friends that wanted to bang her for a long time or something. Got to the point I straight up asked her if she was doing something like that and she just told me "noooOOO eww i would never do that with/to my body. Strangely enough I am definitely more pissed about the being lied to than the actual prostituting, also i definitely coulda used some of that income,anyways, it turns out she was (probably) soliciting strangers off of craigs list.

I found out when she went to jail and I looked her up / saw her intake charge. She is still in jail so we haven"t actually talked since that shit went down, but to be arrested for prostitution she had to have made a deal with an undercover cop therefore someone she didn"t actually know.. kinda gross. The timing was perfect as I was just about to go gung ho on a few accusations and end up making some ultimatums happen.

I have no idea what she is thinking, as in whther or not she thinks I know about the prostituting or not aka whether she can keep lying to me to keep us together... she is supposedly madly in love with me. And to her slight credit I"m sure she would never have done anything if sober and not addicted to heroin, which makes me feel hella guilty about getting her into drugs int he first place, but still - its too gross and too much for me to be able to forgive.. besides, I have a date with much hotter nicer smarter girl set up already.

She gets out of jail march 3rd, perhaps there will be an update then

Oh and I live around Portland, if anyone wants her number to take a turn just ask.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like a business opportunity to me. Have you ever considered pimping, Hooby?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Adebisi the Onion Knight said:
sooo.. was it meth?
Reading comprehension fail =/

Soygen said:
Sounds like a business opportunity to me. Have you ever considered pimping, Hooby?
Like I said, I was pissed that she lied to me about it, especially because she hid all the money she made from me. I have no idea howmuch she made (or costed o.0) but I know she blew it all on binges that I was never invited to =/ To literally answer your question: I recently beganconsidering that prospect :p

Only reason I even am considering talking to her again is because I am curious to the details myself xD kind of a bad sign that my relationship is so messed up even I am having the "watching a trainwreck" reaction to it.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
Are you on drugs too?

Maybe Tyen, Req and Transmessix can pay her to do a four way with charts and graphs to document the experience.
A little bit yea, not nearly as bad as she was... apparently.

I think I am going to stop and take a break before I end also sucking dick for my fix.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
Are you on drugs too?

Maybe Tyen, Req and Transmessix can pay her to do a four way with charts and graphs to document the experience.
I"m sure something could be worked out.. for the right number.

People who have had experience with hookers or slutty strippers or whatever. Howmuch do you think an hour with my girl would go for on average?

I am going to take a long ass nap while results for this inquiry pour in.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hooby said:
also i definitely coulda used some of that income
hahahaha

Hooby said:
I"m sure she would never have done anything if sober and not addicted to heroin,which makes me feel hella guilty about getting her into drugs int he first place
AHAHAHAHAHA
Hooby said:
besides, I havea date with much hotter nicer smarter girl set up already.
So let me see if I understand this...you wish you had some of the money she made hooking, something that she might have done after you got her hooked on heroin, but it"s all ok, cause you already have a date with a smarter, hotter girl set up while your GF is in jail?

Bro, seriously. You need to get yourself straight.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
hahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

So let me see if I understand this...you wish you had some of the money she made hooking, something that she might have done after you got her hooked on heroin, but it"s all ok, cause you already have a date with a smarter, hotter girl set up while your GF is in jail?

Bro, seriously. You need to get yourself straight.
She"s not my gf anymore, that ship has sailed. We were barely together beforeee I found out she was doing that shit behind my back, hell she even lied about not cheating on me the same day she got caught on paper/camera whatever.

Fuck yea; rebound sex ,with girl I"ve had my eye on for a long time, will indeed make everything better.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Hooby said:
She"s not my gf anymore, that ship has sailed.
As of how long ago? Just ballpark it for us. Yesterday? A week ago?

Hooby said:
We were barely together beforeee I found out she was doing that shit behind my back,
Was she your GF, or your fuckbuddy / heroin realtoy? Friends with drug benefits?

Hooby said:
Fuck yea; rebound sex ,with girl I"ve had my eye on for a long time, will indeed make everything better.
Again, how long has it been since she went to jail and you found out about this?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Drinsic said:
Try not to get this one swimming in needles, too, or is she already into that?
Nah, she is into acid, molly, mushrooms and stuff but as far as I"m aware both opiates and the optional needle are out of bounds for her.

We are probably going to stay at her home and have a nice relaxing roll tonight.