Girls who broke your heart thread

Everlast_foh

shitlord
I"ve had my heart broken before, it sucked massive donkey dick. The bitch cheated on me on five separate occasions. She had an intricate method of hiding all of her meet ups from me. It all culminated with me beating up the guy she was cheating on me with. In retrospect I feel like a douche bag for doing that, since he didn"t even know the gravity of the situation.

It was strange because when I finally called her on it, I anticipated her being like "oops, you caught me...well I want out of the relationship!". She actually responded like a person at their 57th parole meeting "I"m sorry - I"ll never do it again." thankfully I had the foresight to remove her like a Miley Cyrus song from my iTunes.

Haven"t even come near being intimate with a girl since that (3 years now ) and don"t see myself doing it anytime soon. In relationships I am always the one who cares more than the other, and thats the way I like it to be. In reality I think the real reason that we fell apart was because she was a Patriots loving whore, which I can"t deal with.

IMAGE OF WHORE

n1327020136_30075101_8990.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
what aychamo is talking about is what most mature adults do

you are free to do anything you want with other girls until you agree to be exclusive (sometimes implicitly). it"s actually a smart thing to continue to pursue other girls even if you have a prospect that youre potentially really into, because having options keeps you on your game and reducse the likelihood that you turn into a pussy and ruin what you may have with the girl

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Fair enough, I mean obviously without a detailed timeline it"s difficult for me to effectively be your judge and jury. Obviously yes the first few times you go out you"re just getting to know each other, and there"s no problem dating or fucking around with other people. Everyone"s going to have a different opinion on when it becomes inappropriate to continue down that road.

If you were screwing other girls while you"d been seeing her a couple times a week for a month, I"d say that would be getting borderline. But if you only saw her very rarely, then maybe not so much. There"s obviously no hard and fast rule, and everyone"s different. However if the tables were turned and you found out that she"d been fucking someone on the side while you were "courting" her for a month or two a couple times a week, how would you feel about it? I wouldn"t be too amused.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
However if the tables were turned and you found out that she"d been fucking someone on the side while you were "courting" her for a month or two a couple times a week, how would you feel about it? I wouldn"t be too amused.
I"d exercise Jihad and kill her

(being completely honest)

(yes I know I"m a huge hypocrite)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
ahah, I win!

Not that I"m gay or anything, but you should be doing way the fuck better than her anyway. I might have sex with you if I wasn"t afraid you"d rip me in two.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Everlast said:
It all culminated with me beating up the guy she was cheating on me with. In retrospect I feel like a douche bag for doing that, since he didn"t even know the gravity of the situation.
That"s something I"ve never agreed with. If my girlfriend is cheating on me with some random guy, I"m not going to do anything to the guy, I don"t know him, he doesn"t owe me shit. I"m pissed at her! Fuck the bitch!

Everlast_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
That"s something I"ve never agreed with. If my girlfriend is cheating on me with some random guy, I"m not going to do anything to the guy, I don"t know him, he doesn"t owe me shit. I"m pissed at her! Fuck the bitch!
Well back story as to why I was so angry. She told me that she was going to therapy "because of me" all five times she met up with this dude and cheated on me. I was floored because I was wondering wtf I did to warrant her going to therapy. Then I thought "Holy shit, Robert, you don"t pay enough attention to whats going on with her!". I beat myself up over this for like 2 1/2 weeks before I found out it was all bullshit. Unless she meant vag therapy for my huge dick.....

yeah was a total dick move on my part, I felt real bad. I was pissed off in general and when I saw the kid (a little shrimpy dude) I was so insulted/ego crushed it was my only reaction, I was a younger kid back then and would fight people all the time like a dick bag. This is actually one of the top 5 things I would redo in my life if given the opportunity.

To be honest though, this all happening motivated the shit out of me, to be as successful as I can be. The motivation started out just to spite her, but after a year it just kind of stuck around, so why not roll with it.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Fuck that, if the dude knew she had a boyfriend, then he deserves his ass kicked on principle. I"ve been cheated on once, I asked the dude if he knew she was dating me. He said yes, and I apologized for kicking his ass ahead of time...He understood, and let me..

Otherwise, I"d of had my fat-eq-playing ass handed to me.

Then I demanded that since she gave it up to him, that she should to me. I stuck it in her ass. she cried, but I nutted in her tears. Sweet, salty tears.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m totally on the "he"s just doing what I"d do" train in terms of dude"s fucking your woman. Unless you know them, then yeah it"s on. Although when I found out a chick I fucked around with was married I did feel pretty bad about it. Girlfriend is one thing. Wife is another. Especially when she"d been only married for like 3 months.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
ahah, I win!
This is the internet, no debate is ever won, battles may come out in your favor, but the war never stops.

Tune in tomarrow at the same bat time on the same bat channel.

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
You guys are pussies. Any chick who dumps me gets killed. I keep the bodies to show to my new girlfriends. I usually wait until the third date. The ones who don"t dump me but I feel like I"m done with end up in the dungeon. My place doesn"t have a toilet so I just feed them my piss and shit.

Loveless_foh

shitlord
I guess I could boohoo about the two girls who have broken my heart but I really had it coming and then some. In fact, I"m surprised either of them still speak to me.

But having said that, to be doing everything right (read: behaving like a decent person) and still have the rug pulled out from underneath you, that is some seriously fucked up shit.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
EmiliaEQ said:
Some reading that you may find interesting...
yup, read this before. this outlines pretty much exactly my posts on this subject. i don"t deal in bullshit, drama, or any such. i don"t trade money for sex by indirectly paying some yapping girl"s dinner. if i want that, i"ll just get a prostitute. in all my years of dating, i"ve found 2 girls whom i would consider genuinely equal to me in terms of societal norms. that is, 2 girls that would accept the roles feminism fought for and not just whores that use euphemisms like buy me dinner or a drink WHILE at the same time clamoring for equality and womens" rights.

2.. outta lots. anecdotal? no. why? because this book and every other male on planet earth will tell you same.