Girls who broke your heart thread

Sii_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
The baseline definition of both Anti-Social and Sociopath would define each and every single person in the US at some point as one or the other or both. In that sense it is a useless and fucking stupid definition. That is why it is not taken at its baseline definition. That is why it takes massive amounts of context.
This.

Guys, I think alot of you are missing the point here on what anti-social is. Like I said before, I have experience in this field, so I will try to throw in what I know. Antisocial or sociopathy (either term is fine, they really don"t use sociopath or psychopath as terms anymore, as its not acceptable) is not a single trait or quality. Personality disorders simply do not work like that, no matter what the disorder is. Anti-social, Paranoid, Histrionic, whatever one you want to use consumes ALL of someones life.

So, for instance. Take Aych. He fucks some randoms and lets a few people see it on the internet for lulz. Probably not morally sound, but whatever. A disregards for social norms and morals is a defining trait of several personality disorders. However, it has to be displayed throughout his daily activities. Not just railing a few broads.

Now, if Aych hammered these girls on the cam, then stole their money, walked outside and hijacked a new car at a stoplight in the middle of the street grand theft auto style, drove down to M.L.K. blvd to pimp a few hookers all while doing meth just because that"s what he wanted to do that day, then we might have a candidate.

Everyone displays some types of antisocial traits. Hell, if you don"t plan ahead well you are technically under at least one of the diagnostic criteria. If you ride a motorcycle without a helmet you can technically fall under another diagnostic criteria. If you rail chicks and you let your buddies watch, you fall under yet another.

The point here is, there is a huge huge difference from one random act of moral disobedience and actual anti-social disorder.

I don"t usually like to argue semantics and this is somewhat an argument of that.. But when it comes to stuff like this, it is important. Not necessarily for us here, but lots of people reads this board and probably this thread every day. Some of those people are idiots. Its not a good idea for them people to go diagnose their buddies and try to help get them on meds for antisocial just because one time when they were 16 they had sex with a girl and one of their buddies hid in the closet and watched. That doesn"t make you antisocial.

At least I hope not

Lowk said:
if you go back a few pages, i already said, it was definitely wrong, however, i do think it more awesome/hilarious....

this i think, is a completely different topic in the next lines.....

Because the relationships between him and these girls existed only for the sex that went on, i don"t see a serious foul really existing there, sure it was a minor abuse of trust, but other than that.

If i remember correctly, the sex with the randoms ended, when the relationship with the girl whose pics were posted got serious. That is the only person if i were in his shoes, i would have felt guilty about doing any of these antics.
yes...because its random that makes it ok.

how about trust to act like a decent human being? im sure if she was the one filming him and sent it to his employer or parents or if she "borrowed" his cc on the way out we"d be having a different convo.

but this is screenshots, and sadly i must remember that this side of the forums tends to draw a different type of person.

Sharmai said:
No No its not the logical next step. Its not. I"m not going to argue this with you. Rape is simply not comparable or even similar to being videotape without permission during sex. No No its not. No

No it is not. No.
why dont you ask a girl or the victim?

since we"re all about empathy here for poor aychamo how about asking the girls how they feel about it?

my bad youre right. we only care about him.

Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

do yourself a big favor, scroll down to "loss of control and privacy" and reread that shit a few times.

Reporters get permission to view sex tape used as evidence in criminal case

Sii_foh

shitlord
Etoille,

I just don"t understand where the hell your coming from, really. I mean, what has you so offended about this? You are seriously defending these girls and pretty much calling Aych a rapist hardcore.

Did this happen to you?

Personally, I think its pretty funny. I mean really, who cares? These girls will never find out. Some 30 odd dudes saw it, who are they going to tell? There are no names, nothing. It was just Aych having fun. I know it was morally wrong or whatever, but where is the big hurt in this? There is not one.

If this hurts your vagina so bad, then I can"t understand why your here worrying about this subject. Shouldn"t you be picketing with PETA or something whacko like that?

Sii said:
Etoille,

I just don"t understand where the hell your coming from, really. I mean, what has you so offended about this? You are seriously defending these girls and pretty much calling Aych a rapist hardcore.

Did this happen to you?

Personally, I think its pretty funny. I mean really, who cares? These girls will never find out. Some 30 odd dudes saw it, who are they going to tell? There are no names, nothing. It was just Aych having fun. I know it was morally wrong or whatever, but where is the big hurt in this? There is not one.

If this hurts your vagina so bad, then I can"t understand why your here worrying about this subject. Shouldn"t you be picketing with PETA or something whacko like that?
As you claim to be someone with clinical training, I find it:

1. Deeply disturbing that you cannot fathom that this would bother a victim, and that whether they knew it or not is NOT the point, but

2. very logical considering you have stated you are like this guy and therefore an attack on what he did would have the same effect as personally attacking you. You rationalize your behaviors by making sure his actions are acceptable.

No, I havent been the victim of rape, and luckily for me I went to school before this net trend shit got popular. But I know people who have been victims of this and its not a joke.

If this happened to your sister or your mother or your wife and they never found out does that make it ok?

Jesus christ.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
I am not about to argue the baseline definition of rape. That would 1 derail this thread even further and 2 well.. just no. no.

Edit. Arguing a neo-nazi Jewish Holocaustic rape train on endangered animals from africa while burning blacks by the thousands would be a more civil argument then arguing rape with a women as emotionally charged as you.

Etoille said:

1. Deeply disturbing that you cannot fathom that this would bother a victim, and that whether they knew it or not is NOT the point, but

2. very logical considering you have stated you are like this guy and therefore an attack on what he did would have the same effect as personally attacking you. You rationalize your behaviors by making sure his actions are acceptable.

No, I havent been the victim of rape, and luckily for me I went to school before this net trend shit got popular. But I know people who have been victims of this and its not a joke.

If this happened to your sister or your mother or your wife and they never found out does that make it ok?

Jesus christ.
Who the hell is saying it"s "ok" behaviour? Most everyone is saying it was a douche thing to do, fuck, even Aych himself said it was... All we"re saying is you"re sitting here trying to e-diagnose someone w/ a disorder that is a bit heavier than the shit that went on. Sorry if disagreeing with you on the issue of Aych being a sociopath means that we think the actions he took were 100% A-Ok to you, but you"re wrong.

Vatoreus said:
Who the hell is saying it"s "ok" behaviour? Most everyone is saying it was a douche thing to do, fuck, even Aych himself said it was... All we"re saying is you"re sitting here trying to e-diagnose someone w/ a disorder that is a bit heavier than the shit that went on. Sorry if disagreeing with you on the issue of Aych being a sociopath means that we think the actions he took were 100% A-Ok to you, but you"re wrong.
its not just what he did that makes me think that. sometimes i actually read what you fuckers say and actually DONT SAY ANYTHING. this observation is a culmination of a lot of things that he"s said which just give me that impression. its not a word ive ever used in connection with anyone else on this board so im not quite sure what makes you think id use it lightly or in haste. no. i dont have formal training in this area. based on interaction with people in my life, im saying in my opinion he exhibits behaviors that are sociopathic and he should seek help.

and sharmai, sii and others have said "oh it was a douche thing to do but its not that bad/was funny/not that big of a deal".

thats what I have an issue with.

those people who disagree with me (case in point eomer) on the diagnosis, i havent said anything to at all because im the last person on the planet who will tell you that you arent entitled to your opinion.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
yes...because its random that makes it ok.

how about trust to act like a decent human being? im sure if she was the one filming him and sent it to his employer or parents or if she "borrowed" his cc on the way out we"d be having a different convo.
Truth be told, i am not a decent human being by traditional standards, my ethics/morals would easily also get me labeled a sociopath by your subjective definition/diagnosis.

My own life trails have taught me, a human being doesn"t have in in him to defend everyone, that"s a way to idealistic approach to life. It"s nice that you care for the debatable victims in the situation. I don"t, if that makes me a "insert negative title here" so be it. IT WAS WRONG YES, but i got lulz from it, so i don"t particularly care.

Etoille said:
this is screenshots, and sadly i must remember that this side of the forums tends to draw a different type of person.
Most of the people you are putting down in this thread, also contribute and have valid things to say in general. (at least i am assuming here that is where you came off that pedestal you were on to debate with the have-nots of intellectualism/maturity)

Sii_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:

Jesus christ.
Jesus christ is right. I didn"t say it wouldn"t ever bother a victim. Lrn2read. I said the victim would never ever find out. Again, then I said: This doesn"t make it excusable, but it certainly nulls the argument. It"s hard to call someone a victim when it has absolutely zero negative impact on their life, in any way shape or form, ever.

Lol. Don"t pull the psycho babble bullshit over on me. Rationalizing my arguments? Nope. I said I was like Aych in that I generally would do the same thing in regards to talking to a girl while still dating and having sex with others. That is pretty normal for dating. If you could read a whole passage, you could see that I have absolutely no need to rationalize my behavior by using Aych. I stated that I have a whole group of friends who are the same way. If I needed rationalization, I think I would get it from my friends I have known my whole life, jerk off.

Now, down the line. Victims of rape? Dude, don"t give me that shit. Just don"t. You are blowing this so far out of proportion, it"s not even fucking funny. I can"t even beleive anyone would take this so far.

Listen, this is FoH. Granted I don"t post here as often as you, but I certainly don"t read these boards to see pussy messages and bleeding hearts like the one you obviously have. Most the people I know who come here don"t either, so if you have a problem with fucking voyeurism, then I would suggest you go somewhere else to fix your sandy vagina. Join PETA, or MADD or some pussy organization like that. SS is built on drunkeness and debauchery. No one cares about your crusade against +internets.

How the hell did this thread about heart breaks get so far down the line? Jesus. For the record, I thought it was kind of a cool idea to share a thread like this. It is a little on the pussy side, but at least it lets you associate a little bit more about a persons personality with how they post and what not.

Lowk said:
Truth be told, i am not a decent human being by traditional standards, my ethics/morals would easily also get me labeled a sociopath by your subjective definition/diagnosis.

My own life trails have taught me, a human being doesn"t have in in him to defend everyone, that"s a way to idealistic approach to life. It"s nice that you care for the debatable victims in the situation. I don"t, if that makes me a "insert negative title here" so be it. IT WAS WRONG YES, but i got lulz from it, so i don"t particularly care.
its not an ethical/moral call.

at all.

its listening to the types of things he says and how he says them in combination with his actions.

from what ive read of a lot of your posts, i dont get that vibe from you. at all. your morals might be different than mine but sociopathic isnt a term id use to describe you, or hell even sharmai.

as much as i dislike sharmai hes INCREDIBLY empathetic. his morals are completely different from mine but its quite plain to see that he"s no sociopath based on that alone.

Sii said:
Jesus christ is right. I didn"t say it wouldn"t ever bother a victim. Lrn2read. I said the victim would never ever find out. Again, then I said: This doesn"t make it excusable, but it certainly nulls the argument. It"s hard to call someone a victim when it has absolutely zero negative impact on their life, in any way shape or form, ever.

Lol. Don"t pull the psycho babble bullshit over on me. Rationalizing my arguments? Nope. I said I was like Aych in that I generally would do the same thing in regards to talking to a girl while still dating and having sex with others. That is pretty normal for dating. If you could read a whole passage, you could see that I have absolutely no need to rationalize my behavior by using Aych. I stated that I have a whole group of friends who are the same way. If I needed rationalization, I think I would get it from my friends I have known my whole life, jerk off.

Now, down the line. Victims of rape? Dude, don"t give me that shit. Just don"t. You are blowing this so far out of proportion, it"s not even fucking funny. I can"t even beleive anyone would take this so far.

Listen, this is FoH. Granted I don"t post here as often as you, but I certainly don"t read these boards to see pussy messages and bleeding hearts like the one you obviously have. Most the people I know who come here don"t either, so if you have a problem with fucking voyeurism, then I would suggest you go somewhere else to fix your sandy vagina. Join PETA, or MADD or some pussy organization like that. SS is built on drunkeness and debauchery. No one cares about your crusade against +internets.

How the hell did this thread about heart breaks get so far down the line? Jesus. For the record, I thought it was kind of a cool idea to share a thread like this. It is a little on the pussy side, but at least it lets you associate a little bit more about a persons personality with how they post and what not.
Thank you for at least pointing out the irony of calling me a bleeding heart pussy in a thread on SS talking about "girls who broke your heart".

And I already acknowledged that this was a losing battle on my part because its FOHSS. Thanks

Sii_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
its not just what he did that makes me think that. sometimes i actually read what you fuckers say and actually DONT SAY ANYTHING. this observation is a culmination of a lot of things that he"s said which just give me that impression. its not a word ive ever used in connection with anyone else on this board so im not quite sure what makes you think id use it lightly or in haste. no. i dont have formal training in this area. based on interaction with people in my life, im saying in my opinion he exhibits behaviors that are sociopathic and he should seek help.
Examples please. I would really like to see what your oh-so-keen eye has found that shows Aych is a anti-soc. I certainly have never saw that, and have the eye to look for things of the sort. Please show me what you have found, Dr. Watson.

Just as you mentioned before (or maybe it was someone else) Aych himself said it was the wrong thing to do to put it on the net for lulz +1. The ability to recognize right from wrong and apologize for your actions is not a defining trait of anti-social personality disorder, so your already starting in the hole at -1 with your observations, there chief.

Also, as we have went over before, sociopathic behaviors in single instances have absolutely no bearing on being a true sociopath or not, and certainly does not warrant mental help. You are failing at an alarming rate.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Etoille said:
exactly your diagnosis is nothing more then trying to make an overly big deal out of a poor choice on his part.

Actual diagnosis of serious conditions like Anti-social disorder require many hours of 1 on 1 talks with the patient, interviews with coworkers, employers, family members and friends. You have to create a patient history showing a consistant pattern of the behavior, usually including it having a negative impact on their life and them still not ceasing in the behavior.

Not stopping when it begins to impact their life negatively is what makes it a disorder. If some 17 year old does some stupid shit, get in trouble and straightens out they aren"t Anti-social. If they keep repeating the poor behavior no matter the outcome, then there"s a problem.

I don"t personally agree with what he did, but I don"t think its the worst thing in the world.

Etoille said:
And I already acknowledged that this was a losing battle on my part because its FOHSS. Thanks
Don"t try to say you lost this battle because its against FoHSS retards. We"re the same people that post in threads in the General forum with you.

Sii_foh

shitlord
Yes. The thread did start out pussy-fied if you will in the first place. However, not about some shitted out webcam feed noone cares about. Like I said, I thought the thread was cool because it gives you a different view of people whom I read comments on, almost daily.

Lowk said:
Most of the people you are putting down in this thread, also contribute and have valid things to say in general. (at least i am assuming here that is where you came off that pedestal you were on to debate with the have-nots of intellectualism/maturity)
oh come on.

you cant seriously give me a lecture about idealism and then deny that SS appeals to a different side of people that isnt about intellectualism and maturity.

its why most of the time i stay my ass in general (not that its that much better most of the time - and im part of the problem with that as well).

i actually was interested in reading this thread at first BECAUSE i thought it was a chance that i had been wrong about the guy.

brekk said:
exactly your diagnosis is nothing more then trying to make an overly big deal out of a poor choice on his part.

Actual diagnosis of serious conditions like Anti-social disorder require many hours of 1 on 1 talks with the patient, interviews with coworkers, employers, family members and friends. You have to create a patient history showing a consistant pattern of the behavior, usually including it having a negative impact on their life and them still not ceasing in the behavior.

Not stopping when it begins to impact their life negatively is what makes it a disorder. If some 17 year old does some stupid shit, get in trouble and straightens out they aren"t Anti-social. If they keep repeating the poor behavior no matter the outcome, then there"s a problem.

I don"t personally agree with what he did, but I don"t think its the worst thing in the world.
perhaps you missed the part where he said he wished he could be married but cant stop sport fucking girls/cant get anything serious started with them.

as i said its not just about the cam thing.

brekk said:
Don"t try to say you lost this battle because its against FoHSS retards. We"re the same people that post in threads in the General forum with you.
see my post 256.

i simply mean that as someone CORRECTLY pointed out - this forum is NOT about morals and "the right thing" and my comments in the context of this forum are absolutely out of place.

its a forum about weird or sexual pictures. at least thats what the little highlighter through the word "screenshots" on the banner told me.

Designz_foh

shitlord
I would think if any normal, non-pornstar-wannabe girl found out she was being videotaped having sex for an audience, she would freak out and have anxiety over it.

Sure, it isn"t rape, but it will cause some mental anguish. Sure, the ones that aychamo taped didn"t find out, but it"s just wrong, however you look at it, to secretly tape some randoms having sex.

Although the "relationship" may only be for sex, sex is a personal and emotional experience. Sometimes, people reveal personal characteristics that they don"t want exposed to the world, and I doubt many people would be "oh, that"s perfectly fine" after knowing they"ve been secretly taped having sex.

I can"t believe I"m even explaining why this is totally messed up, but this is FOH forums!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Things you"ve said:

You are heart-broken.
You were courting this girl, and fucking others.
You were in love.
You were not reciprocated in this love.
You wanted to quit your job and move to be with her, without reciprocated love.
You have a big issue with religion with a girl you "love"
I never said love wasn"t reciprocated. Also didn"t say I had an issue with her religion - it"s my friends that had that issues - and not "racism" (theism?) style issues, something much deeper - beyond the scope of any of this discussion.

Glad you"re still a troll.