Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I talked to my ex today, the one I first posted about when this thread was actually about the topic that its named for. Over the last few months I"ve become best friends with my ex"s childhood friend and that persons boyfriend.

She told me she was sorry that she knew about all the stuff that had been going on and didn"t tell me. I told her it was alright, had she said this 8 months ago I would have told her to fuck off but what;"s done is done and it"s alright.

Well my ex is pissed because she told this girl everything about her affair she was having on me. Come to find out the bitch was sleeping around on my within a month of us getting married. So today I asked her about it.

Over the last month or so my ex has been very unhappy with the guy she left me for, I guess he"s a bed wetter (epic lol), he"s looking for a job (he"s lost 7 in the last year) and he"s a lazy ass around the house. She"s been semi hinting that she gave up on us to soon and she loves and cares about me.

So today after spending the weekend with her best friend I bring up the fact of I know she cheated on me much before the time she said she did and asked when she was going to admit it She was shocked and pissed all at once and said she wouldn"t admit anything. I told her she didn"t want to admit it to herself that she fucked up, not to me about the cheating and she got very quiet to which I then told her I can"t even imagine us being friends after that even for the kids"s sake and that as far as I was concerned she was nothing to me anymore, and honestly for the first time in 12 months, I can say she honestly isn"t.

It was very refreshing to finally be free of the shit I"ve been carrying around with me the last 12 months. I never wish bad things upon anyone, and I don"t with her, but I hope as times goes on it really sinks into her head more and more how much she fucked up.

I feel almost reborn and damn it, it"s awesome.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
EmpireF4i said:
Take naked pics of her and post them here too.

Im in the same situation with my ex. I still talk to her and she knows she fucked up, but I already told her I would never trust her enough to dater her seriously again, but she still calls. The sad thing is that I still have feelings for her, but I wont let myself get involved with her again because I know the same thing would happen as before.
You don"t want to see naked pics of her.

And as for the last part of your post, I totally get how ya feel.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Zeste said:
She put on weight over the years after each of our kids was born yes, though I wouldn"t call her fat personally. -shrugs- I"m not as hung up on outward appearances as most here seem to be so it didn"t bother me, she didn"t become unsightly to me until her personality took a turn for the worse.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Drade said:
Damn that shit works.
Well, it opens the door anyways. What you do once you get in the door is what matters. For me personally, I sent the exact same message to 7 girls on plentyoffish (so a dating website, not myspace or something, so yes that obviously increases the odds). I got 3 responses fairly quickly, one deleted without reading, and the other 3 just read but didn"t respond or delete. So not bad. But it"s nothing earth shattering either, I"m sure any other half witty message would get similar results. But it does allow for some fun conversation to start with.

aychamo said:
Edit: Curious how many of you guys are getting phone #s and dates out of this. I"ve gotten a handful of numbers, and only met up with a couple of the girls so far. They all say the same thing "I never respond to messages on myspace, but your divorce thing was so funny/creepy/different."
Currently messaging back and forth with 3, angling towards phone number and/or dates currently. We"ll see, I guess. Thing is, I know nothing of all the mysterious techniques you speak of, I"m not going in to "game" them or something, so we"ll see what the results are.

Which brings me to this: Girls - why don"t you approach guys if you find them attractive? Boy that would make shit so much easier. haha
Indeed it would, but alas the genders have their roles. I"ve found on plentyoffish that you actually do get chicks sending the first message, but typically it"s not been anyone I"d consider touching, let alone fucking.

In real life, there"s nothing better than a girl straight up taking the initiative.

Soundwave said:
I am just waiting for a couple of us to send the same scripted message to the same girl and see the reaction.
I don"t think it would be a big deal. Girls know damn well that guys reuse their own and other"s material and lines. They might find it amusing, or they might find it slightly offputting. No biggy.

Fuck this shit. I sent that msg to this 10/10 girl on plenty of fish looking to fuck. We talk... couple hours into it she"s already sending me nudies on my phone and we are talking on the phone. She already wants to meet... lets it slip that she wants me to either titty fuck her or ass fuck her. Ok sweet.

Then she drops the bomb that she ONLY fucks raw. Never uses a condom.

Then I go to bed... she texts me at 6 am horny and wanting a pic of my morning wood. Ok fine. 10 minutes later she sends me a picture of her cum rimmed gaping ass hole. Fuck. That.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Fuck this shit. I sent that msg to this 10/10 girl on plenty of fish looking to fuck. We talk... couple hours into it she"s already sending me nudies on my phone and we are talking on the phone. She already wants to meet... lets it slip that she wants me to either titty fuck her or ass fuck her. Ok sweet.

Then she drops the bomb that she ONLY fucks raw. Never uses a condom.

Then I go to bed... she texts me at 6 am horny and wanting a pic of my morning wood. Ok fine. 10 minutes later she sends me a picture of her cum rimmed gaping ass hole. Fuck. That.
WHERE ARE THE PICS

These are her profile pictures. I erased the cum rimmed ass hole picture.

champaign_personals_37843525.jpg

champaign_personals_37843443.jpg

champaign_personals_37843516.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I don"t mean to be all sharp knees up in here but that"s no 10.

For the sake of my internets I"ll add:

Need to see nudes to prove otherwise.

Well she"s definately hot. Compared to 99% of the other girls on these sites... she"s in the top 10% I think. Anyways. I"m scared I"m going to get drunk, fuck her raw dog, and get aids.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Well she"s definately hot. Compared to 99% of the other girls on these sites... she"s in the top 10% I think. Anyways. I"m scared I"m going to get drunk, fuck her raw dog, and get aids.
Less talk, more nudes.

imready2go_foh

shitlord
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
You said she hinted that she wants to titty fuck, right? No AIDs that way! Head for the hills and give her a pearl necklace or a nice facial. Sounds like she"d like that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Definitely not a 10, and definitely not exactly a difficult job to get in to that chick"s pants judging by her profile pics.