Girls who broke your heart thread

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Holy shit

bitch want"s to meet right now. Wish me luck.

I have never set up interweb meet-ups so I picked a local coffee place so I can scope her out and bail if the pictures are actually her hot friend or some shit.
Nice. Now show us her tits.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Everlast said:
Holy shit

bitch want"s to meet right now. Wish me luck.

I have never set up interweb meet-ups so I picked a local coffee place so I can scope her out and bail if the pictures are actually her hot friend or some shit.
SET UP WEBCAM

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Everlast said:
So I tried the message on plentyoffish.com and crashed a burned...one reply after sending it out to I"d say 15 girls. The single reply was "wtf?".

I fail at being an internet PUA

I have 36 views and they are all huge fat bitches btw, or 6"s with kids.
Can you link your profile? You gotta have a decent profile still, the line isn"t complete gold

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Rudd said:
I could drive my truck between her boobs. Jesus tell the surgeon to pull those suckers together a little closer next time.
How far apart your boobs are has nothing to do with the surgeon; they have to create the pocket for the implants below and within the boundaries of the base of your actual breasts. If her breasts had separation before the surgery, they"ll have separation after the surgery. Look at pictures of Megan Fox, for example - her tits have a good 4-6" gap between them, if she gets implants it"s not like that gap is going away.

You can get implants bigger than the base of your actual breasts but they"ll look absolutely terrible; generally they only do this when you want clown boob 700cc implants or some shit.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Awwwwwwwww, this old girl just sent me these photos. Damn she still looks great. She sent along with them some weird cryptic message, I"m not really sure what to make of it. Damn she is beautiful.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Fuck that bitch Chamo.

Things went pretty decently. I fucked up a couple times, for example she graduated last year and I asked her what she was doing with her major (Psychology) she said "I am a waitress" and a little giggle just popped out.

No sex, however I did get a hand job...yahoo 10th grade!

Chamo I"ll send you the link to my account in a PM, I can only imagine the devastation that would ensue if this board got a hold of my account...I think that a transsexual hooker would be in my future courtesy of Keg.

I actually don"t own a web cam or traditional digi cam, I use my cell phone. I"ll invest in a web cam with my Xmas money.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
What should and shouldn"t be in a profile? Color me curious, and yea, I"m not linking the darn thing here either lol.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Awwwwwwwww, this old girl just sent me these photos. Damn she still looks great. She sent along with them some weird cryptic message, I"m not really sure what to make of it. Damn she is beautiful.
/Internet Psychotherapist

1. The first picture looks like some kind of vacation or event. Possibly something you two did together? I"d read that as shes remebering the good times you two had.

2. The second picture is more straightforward and obvious. Shes thinking about you and shes in a romantic mood. That likely means shes not banging someone else right now. That also might mean that you still have a chance.

3. That last picture is a very romantic and inmate one. Showing you the closeness you two had in your relationship.

I dunno achyamo but depending on that cryptic message maybe you should get her back? If the only reason you two broke up was because of distance why don"t one of you just move?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:
What should and shouldn"t be in a profile? Color me curious, and yea, I"m not linking the darn thing here either lol.
You need to have clear photos of yourself, and your photos should show you doing a wide variety of interesting things (hiking, climbing a mountain, skydiving, partying with friends, racing cars, just whatever high "value" (not monetary) stuff you do. Do not put any photo of you flexing your abs or otherwise trying too hard to show off! No photos kissing a girl, but it"s good if you have photos with a girl or a group of girls, because it shows that the hot girl in the photo thinks its ok to hang out with you, so why shouldn"t this girl looking at your profile? Also you want photos showing you with a group of people, and where you are the center of attention. Don"t post any pictures you took yourself, because that just means you don"t have any friends to take your pics for you. And who wants to hang out with someone with no friends?

Cajun has a great thread about this, you may need to register here:

Cajun"s Online Method - Profiles, Messaging and Closing Techniques - The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Advice

And here is a really good example of a profile, it"s Cajuns. I literally copy and paste it and change a few things, and I remove the line about "being wise beyond my years" cause that just makes me cringe.

hordaleski Boats, bars, beaches, beers, beards, bears, b

Cajun"s introduction message is this:
You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. Maybe I"ll bring you skydiving! Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy
are you?
And honestly, I don"t think it"s that great. The "married and divorced in my mind" is *infinitely* better. I use Cajun"s opener on my 2nd or 3rd message with the girls, after they"ve been role-playing being my ex-wife for a few messages.

I dunno,

Also, anything from the Pickup Podcast that has the words "online game" or "myspace" are great listens for sure!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah mine pretty much included a lot of what was in his and what you mentioned. Personality I can nail it, but usually I just get the emails I send out deleted or a "lol" in response.

I"m not a good lookin dude so its understandable. -shrugs-

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
aychamo_aycono said:
And honestly, I don"t think it"s that great. The "married and divorced in my mind" is *infinitely* better. I use Cajun"s opener on my 2nd or 3rd message with the girls, after they"ve been role-playing being my ex-wife for a few messages.
Yeah i"m not a huge fan of his little sister opener. It"s also wayyy too much like his description of a first date

First date said:
How about I roll you up in a carpet and ship you to Greece? We could drive scooters through the countryside drinking wine and eating cheese, dress up in costumes, paint the sea and film the whole thing! I will make you my Mediterranean princess haha!

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Yeah mine pretty much included a lot of what was in his and what you mentioned. Personality I can nail it, but usually I just get the emails I send out deleted or a "lol" in response.

I"m not a good lookin dude so its understandable. -shrugs-
Change your profile pictures to Nathan Filion as a scientific experiment to see if you get more responses. You don"t have to worry about them recognizing him.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant220 said:
LoL, I"m not sure that would help the cause.
it could if you tell her multiple women refer to your penis as the hammer.

ask if she wants to get nailed.

but screwing isn"t your thing ^_^

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So I just "sealed the deal" with one of the myspace girls. She came over to my place, we chatted for a bit then went a got a quick couple of drinks, back to my place to watch step brothers unrated bluray, cuddled and kissed through-out, then turned tv off and made out for a bit, then I told her "no matter what happens we"re not having sex tonight." then we went in kitchen, lights still completely off, and i lit a can of sterno and we made smores (I had bought all the stuff earlier today, I wanted to try this out as a secret weapon.) then back to couch to make out some more, then she wanted tour of the place, and when in my room she liked my bed and we laid down and chatted for a while, and she was aggressive like trying to get me to have sex with her. i honestly wanted to experience with being a "pleasure delayer" but i gave in, and it was nice. +1 for myspace "marry and divorce in my mind"