Girls who broke your heart thread

Vatoreus said:
Guys, I"m in trouble, D&D girl said she"d dutch oven me if I wasn"t careful. I think I"m in love. jk haha but seriously, wow.
Nah don"t even tell her you know of FOH. this girl sounds like the exception to all of the rules that apply to Internet dating. Although it could be a trap...

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Vatoreus said:
Guys, I"m in trouble, D&D girl said she"d dutch oven me if I wasn"t careful. I think I"m in love. jk haha but seriously, wow.
tarp-30198.jpg

tarp-30198.jpg

I think galiem could use that benis, just cut a hole in it. Anyway, I"m willing to take the chance that it"s a trap for a fucking hella hot chick who matches me nerd for nerd.

TheRidic_foh

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
Bah, fine. Dibs on the other suburbs of phoenix.
Actually Chandler is all yours. I closed the account since I have no use for it besides last night"s entertainment. Just be careful in case you run into someone I already messaged, lol.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Higley, AZ represent! ;p - Lived there for a while, amazed it kept it"s own name and didn"t get swallowed up by Gilbert/Mesa/Chandler.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This song is dedicated to all you internet players. Keep up the good work. I need to join you guys when I get time!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5mm8ex8Vd4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u5mm8ex8Vd4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Girl I"ve shot a few messages too, not even the divorce one, said she really liked chatting with me and said we should do it in person sometime.

I hate to sound all retarded but after all the shit I"ve been through this year with my failed marriage, it"s pretty exciting stuff for me.

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Girl I"ve shot a few messages too, not even the divorce one, said she really liked chatting with me and said we should do it in person sometime.

I hate to sound all retarded but after all the shit I"ve been through this year with my failed marriage, it"s pretty exciting stuff for me.
You will like it at first, but then get tired of it. I promise.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Brad2770 said:
You will like it at first, but then get tired of it. I promise.
meh, I"m not to sure about that. I"m not seeing the attention I get from women jumping in the future so I"ll be happy with this.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tarrant220 said:

Good for you man. Hope things work out.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol one of you fags gave me - Internets for my last post. Can"t wait till some girl plays soccer with your heart. Instead of posting here just /wrist.