Girls who broke your heart thread

Kebas239_foh

shitlord
Tripamang said:
WTF is up with the uni-brow on the muslim chick? Shit talk about turn off.. she seems completely full of shit though. "I Dress like a whore, I talk like a whore, I look like a whore! But like I"m not and dating is wrong for sure... please don"t take my close off and fuck me I"d hate that. Like a lot.. like don"t stop."
You have just described my ex.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Still messing around on POF. Just messaged a girl without reading her profile, and after she responded I did read it. Turns out she"s an apprentice plumber working for a family business. I either just found my soulmate, an employee, or my cousin.

Eomer said:
Still messing around on POF. Just messaged a girl without reading her profile, and after she responded I did read it. Turns out she"s an apprentice plumber working for a family business. I either just found my soulmate, an employee, or my cousin.
1. Hire her
2. Date her
3. Marry her
4. ????????
5. Profit

Eomer said:
rofl awesome

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I hate you guys so much. I"m bored out of my mind and was fucking around on facebook.

I won"t get into details as I hate you guys, here is a pic.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
18, and it"s for the lulz. Plus that chick"s tits are huge.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Stupendously plain looking, but really can"t say either of them are ugly. Nothing specifically flawed with either of them other than that they look very dumb and cow-eyed, which would probably be a plus for most of you here, right?

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Mist said:
Stupendously plain looking, but really can"t say either of them are ugly.Nothing specifically flawed with either of them other than that they look very dumb and cow-eyed, which would probably be a plus for most of you here, right?
As long as they can cook, clean, and get me a beer from the fridge yes.....