Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
nah, it says right in the profile something about she has a daughter who has a good father and she"s not looking for another father for her daughter. It"s not a total deal breaker or anything, I"ll probably meet up with her regardless, but it"s definitely a strike against.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Don"t let kids prevent you from getting with someone cool. You don"t even know the situation with her and her kid. You should find out what the deal is then go for it. The only reason it"s complicated most of the time is because the one without the kids makes it complicated.

Annoys me when people call kids " a strike".

Tarrant220 said:
Don"t let kids prevent you from getting with someone cool. You don"t even know the situation with her and her kid. You should find out what the deal is then go for it. The only reason it"s complicated most of the time is because the one without the kids makes it complicated.

Annoys me when people call kids " a strike".
/agree

Then again, I haven"t really run into that as too big of an issue, since my kid is the cutest god damn mother fucker on this planet and apparently gets all the prime pussy wet for me being such a kick ass dad.

By the way, I"m done with the line usage for now, as I met someone actually worthwhile in my perusal. Definitely was not looking for anything real and out of nowhere, BAM! Didn"t even use the line on this one, because I honestly didn"t want her to be one of them who thought it was lame as fuck.

P.S. She showed me her WH40k army and D&D books, it was sweet.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
*shrug* I"m a single guy in my mid to late 20"s who likes going away for weekends or travelling and in general having a good time. I"m not a bar star anymore, but I do still drink on a fairly regular basis.

It"s awesome that you guys enjoy having children, but it"s something that I"m totally unprepared for at this point and not really interested in dealing with. Like it or not, kids do get in the way of a lot of stuff.

I mean fuck, I won"t even get a dog or cat because that shit is too much responsibility.

Eomer said:
nah, it says right in the profile something about she has a daughter who has a good father and she"s not looking for another father for her daughter. It"s not a total deal breaker or anything, I"ll probably meet up with her regardless, but it"s definitely a strike against.
Eh I go with the tom likus approach, and its never done me wrong. The woman has already made one mistake, dont be part of the second.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
/agree

Then again, I haven"t really run into that as too big of an issue, since my kid is the cutest god damn mother fucker on this planet and apparently gets all the prime pussy wet for me being such a kick ass dad.

By the way, I"m done with the line usage for now, as I met someone actually worthwhile in my perusal. Definitely was not looking for anything real and out of nowhere, BAM! Didn"t even use the line on this one, because I honestly didn"t want her to be one of them who thought it was lame as fuck.

What"s all that shit in her face?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eomer said:
*shrug* I"m a single guy in my mid to late 20"s who likes going away for weekends or travelling and in general having a good time. I"m not a bar star anymore, but I do still drink on a fairly regular basis.

It"s awesome that you guys enjoy having children, but it"s something that I"m totally unprepared for at this point and not really interested in dealing with. Like it or not, kids do get in the way of a lot of stuff.

I mean fuck, I won"t even get a dog or cat because that shit is too much responsibility.
I never dated a mom personally but it can"t be too bad. I mean they have to have good food in the house right? Also if you decide you want to break up with them just be mean to the kid. That should do it.

Vatoreus said:
/agree

Not the biggest fan of tattoos or piercings, so I don"t like her at first glance. But I"m glad you found someone you"re interested in.

As for me, I"m 0/2 on the divorce line. Guess I"m picking the wrong girls or something.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
gn0me said:
We"re gonna need tits of this girl ASAP. Good find. ^^
Of all the women that have been talked about in this thread... She looks like she would do it in a heartbeat.

Not disrespecting at all. I love open women and she is very attractive.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Incognitogamer said:
Not the biggest fan of tattoos or piercings, so I don"t like her at first glance. But I"m glad you found someone you"re interested in.

As for me, I"m 0/2 on the divorce line. Guess I"m picking the wrong girls or something.
You"re not doing it wrong you just aren"t doing it enough. You have to send that shit out in mass. Figure if you send it out to 10 women, 7 will respond, 3 or 4 will respond positively, 2 will send more than one message and MAYBE 1 will be willing to actually meet up.

Also this thread needs more tits of the girls you all are picking up. EmpireF4i is the only one keeping that ship afloat with his ex.

It"s funny, because I seriously doubt she would, at least not at this juncture in our relationship. She"s actually a pretty normal/sweet girl and really cool. We"ll see where things go, which at the moment seems to be really good places. I"ll livejournal my ass off in here if things update because I"m a giant faggot.

Vatoreus said:
I"ll livejournal my ass off in here if things update because I"m a giant faggot.
This is some serious sig material.

OhSeven said:
You"re not doing it wrong you just aren"t doing it enough. You have to send that shit out in mass. Figure if you send it out to 10 women, 7 will respond, 3 or 4 will respond positively, 2 will send more than one message and MAYBE 1 will be willing to actually meet up.

Also this thread needs more tits of the girls you all are picking up. EmpireF4i is the only one keeping that ship afloat with his ex.
Here"s my problem: 90+% of the women"s profiles I look at just don"t seem like someone I would enjoy talking to in the first place.

If you"re saying I should send them out "en masse" without even looking at the profile or some sort of forethought then that"s just as retarded as asking out every single girl I see in a given day - Sure some of them might say yes, but I"ll prolly reach the "Oh" moment pretty fucking fast.

I want to at least think that this has a modicum of potential before initiating a full-on conversation.