Girls who broke your heart thread

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
This is some serious sig material.

Here"s my problem: 90+% of the women"s profiles I look at just don"t seem like someone I would enjoy talking to in the first place.

If you"re saying I should send them out "en masse" without even looking at the profile or some sort of forethought then that"s just as retarded as asking out every single girl I see in a given day - Sure some of them might say yes, but I"ll prolly reach the "Oh" moment pretty fucking fast.

I want to at least think that this has a modicum of potential before initiating a full-on conversation.
Im pretty srue this is where you are going wrong.... The point is to fuck as many PoF girls as possible...

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Incognitogamer said:
Here"s my problem: 90+% of the women"s profiles I look at just don"t seem like someone I would enjoy talking to in the first place.

If you"re saying I should send them out "en masse" without even looking at the profile or some sort of forethought then that"s just as retarded as asking out every single girl I see in a given day - Sure some of them might say yes, but I"ll prolly reach the "Oh" moment pretty fucking fast.

I want to at least think that this has a modicum of potential before initiating a full-on conversation.
Then you are doing it wrong, at least in my opinion. What I get from this line is its an opener. I would say never trust a profile, actually talk to the girl herself. That is what this line is meant to do and thats why you have to do it so much. If you get a positive response and find out the girl isn"t someone you"d like to meet or even talk to further just stop talking to her.

If you"re cutting down your search before even talking to them then you"ll want a better opening line, in my opinion.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
aychamo_aycono said:
I like to do shit like wait at least 2 days between initiating texts with the girl, etc. Remember you"re a busy important person, and she"s lucky that you are making time in your life to see if she"s worthy of dating you!
I always follow this rule until I get shit faced and break it everytime. I can barely turn on a computer when I"m nearing blackout status yet I can operate a fucking cell phone.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Incognitogamer said:

I"ve probably sent the message to about 75 girls now. Of those, I"ve probably had 25 responses, 20 long conversations, 10 phone numbers, have met 3 so far, and fucked 2 of them. That"s actually pretty sad. I have plans to meet three more of them, but I may have found a girl worth dating, the one I posted about last night, myspace girl #3. I think I will like her.

For me bro, it seems the profiles the girls write are complete shit. They just write shit and it never reflects who they are.

I do think you should send the message "en masse." Just see if you are physically attracted to the girl and then send it. Don"t even bother reading her profile. Only read her profile *after* she gives you a nice reply to the divorce-opener. I think it"s quicker to just send the message instead of reading all the boring shit she probably wrote about her self. The only relevant shit in her profile is if she has kids or not.

I think it"s too easy to think you (not you, I mean a generic "you" as in any random person) don"t have anything in common with girls when reading their profile. What I look for now, is I see that they enjoy something like 4 wheeler riding in the mud. Well, I don"t do that. But that means they enjoy getting dirty and having fun. That"s cool, I like that too! That"s the kind of girl that would enjoy being brought to a shooting range for a first date (I brought a girl yesterday to shoot a Glock 17 at the shooting range, it was both of our first times basically shooting a pistol, and the guy just gives us the guns and bullets. I also got a blowjob and two fucks because it was such an awesome idea for a "date.")

Also I think that girls really don"t know who they are sometimes. I think they have almost no idea what they want. Some girls want to have the bad girl image, but in reality they are the sweetest little things on earth. And sometimes it"s vice-versa. Like they said above, get to know the girl by talking with her in messages and on the phone, don"t trust her profile.

Also, I think that most girls suck. Their personalities suck, their general attitude towards life sucks, they are dumb, whatever. I find it extremely difficult to find a girl that I could stand to be with. I try to meet around 5 women per week, and I find that I seem to find one girl I like every six months. That means that I"m meeting hundreds of women, screening them, and deciding that I could not be with them. The one thing I"ve noticed is that I will end up liking a girl who I never ever ever ever ever in a million years would have imagined even existed, much less that I would like her! Ie, the last girl I gave a shit about (the reason I created this thread), was a divorced Muslim with a kid. If you would have told me ahead of time I"d e attracted to that, I would have laughed in your face! So, you never know what kind of girl you will like. If you"re attracted to her physically, give her a shot mentally. The worst that happens is you have an awkward date and you end up with a new friend (or never talk again.)

Eomer said:
*shrug* I"m a single guy in my mid to late 20"s who likes going away for weekends or travelling and in general having a good time. I"m not a bar star anymore, but I do still drink on a fairly regular basis.

It"s awesome that you guys enjoy having children, but it"s something that I"m totally unprepared for at this point and not really interested in dealing with. Like it or not, kids do get in the way of a lot of stuff.

I mean fuck, I won"t even get a dog or cat because that shit is too much responsibility.
I"m in basically the same boat you are bro. I"m honestly, honestly looking for a wife too. But if I"m not meeting her, I will be serially fucking in the mean time. I"m a horn dog dude, I love sex and I love the chase of getting pussy from a new girl. I love the fact that a beautiful girl who most guys would kill themselves to smell her panties is sucking on my dick. That said, honestly, I would kill to find my Ms. Right and have a happy relationship for the rest of my life. I have zero problems with monogamy.

Like you, I really don"t like the idea of my girl having kids. But if it"s one of the girls I"m strangely attracted to I can deal with it, but it is a weird thing. And to be honest (I"m sorry if this offends anyone, Vat, I love you man), they do get in the way like you said. I was hooking up with one girl and her kids in the next room crying. It was so odd. Plus I don"t know if I"m capable of loving the little kid of someone else. I guess I could be. I don"t know. It"s just a weird thing, and to me I have to be really, really attracted to the girl to deal with that. And like someone else said, you always have to deal with the dad of the kid, and it"s always going to be strange.

I just totally agree with you.

By the way I"m off today and I"m drunk, so forgive spelling errors, holes in logic, leaps of stupidity, etc.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Nabi said:
She has a lot of cranium accessories.
This is a smart forum, usually I gotta say "Head shit".

Vatoreus said:
Ugly is instantly negated in the court of dude by introducing the light switch/alcohol technique.
The morning will come, and that light WILL come through the window. You will also be sober. And no absence of light hides fat.

aychamo_aycono said:
I"ve probably sent the message to about 75 girls now. Of those, I"ve probably had 25 responses, 20 long conversations, 10 phone numbers, have met 3 so far, and fucked 2 of them. That"s actually pretty sad. I have plans to meet three more of them, but I may have found a girl worth dating, the one I posted about last night, myspace girl #3. I think I will like her.

For me bro, it seems the profiles the girls write are complete shit. They just write shit and it never reflects who they are.

I do think you should send the message "en masse." Just see if you are physically attracted to the girl and then send it. Don"t even bother reading her profile. Only read her profile *after* she gives you a nice reply to the divorce-opener. I think it"s quicker to just send the message instead of reading all the boring shit she probably wrote about her self. The only relevant shit in her profile is if she has kids or not.

I think it"s too easy to think you (not you, I mean a generic "you" as in any random person) don"t have anything in common with girls when reading their profile. What I look for now, is I see that they enjoy something like 4 wheeler riding in the mud. Well, I don"t do that. But that means they enjoy getting dirty and having fun. That"s cool, I like that too! That"s the kind of girl that would enjoy being brought to a shooting range for a first date (I brought a girl yesterday to shoot a Glock 17 at the shooting range, it was both of our first times basically shooting a pistol, and the guy just gives us the guns and bullets. I also got a blowjob and two fucks because it was such an awesome idea for a "date.")

Also I think that girls really don"t know who they are sometimes. I think they have almost no idea what they want. Some girls want to have the bad girl image, but in reality they are the sweetest little things on earth. And sometimes it"s vice-versa. Like they said above, get to know the girl by talking with her in messages and on the phone, don"t trust her profile.

Also, I think that most girls suck. Their personalities suck, their general attitude towards life sucks, they are dumb, whatever. I find it extremely difficult to find a girl that I could stand to be with. I try to meet around 5 women per week, and I find that I seem to find one girl I like every six months. That means that I"m meeting hundreds of women, screening them, and deciding that I could not be with them. The one thing I"ve noticed is that I will end up liking a girl who I never ever ever ever ever in a million years would have imagined even existed, much less that I would like her! Ie, the last girl I gave a shit about (the reason I created this thread), was a divorced Muslim with a kid. If you would have told me ahead of time I"d e attracted to that, I would have laughed in your face! So, you never know what kind of girl you will like. If you"re attracted to her physically, give her a shot mentally. The worst that happens is you have an awkward date and you end up with a new friend (or never talk again.)
So basically, the "fuck it" mentality. I like it.

Salshun said:
This is a smart forum, usually I gotta say "Head shit".

The morning will come, and that light WILL come through the window. You will also be sober. And no absence of light hides fat.
haha, I never said I followed or ever had to invoke these rules myself, I just know them. Also, I agree, a fatty is never fun.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much this. Personally I think it"s damn near impossible to judge someone"s personality by their profile or even chatting online. You have to meet someone and hang with them to get an idea of what kind of person they truly are. I mean if they"ve got some glaringly obvious personality traits, they might come through. But otherwise, the general public is fucking illiterate and cannot express their own thoughts with the written word, it"s pretty much a fact.

So yeah, go right ahead and just spam that message (or your own, I"ve been meaning to think up my own material that can be sent out as a general message that doesn"t need to be tailored for each girl) to a bunch of women with nice pics in their profile. As Aychamo said, only thing to worry about is kids, if you have an issue with that. Otherwise just send it out to a bunch and wait for responses.

I don"t know numbers, I"ve maybe sent it to 40-50 so far, and I"m finding somewhere just under half will respond. Some chicks barely respond at all and it"s tough to get a convo going, others role play really well with it, others will immediately say "congrats on being original, now tell me about yourself."

Face it, a decent looking girl on an online dating site is getting probably dozens of messages a day. Chances are a lot will just delete your message without even looking at it. If you do get a response, and especially a playful one, then you"re halfway through the door.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Are you guys retarded? "Head shit" is not Mitch, "Cranium Accessories" is. Try to follow along.

-edit- Alright, let me explain... I was making fun of Salshun for missing the Hedberg reference... you two goofs were doing what exactly? Contemplating your navels?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Incognito said:
To be fair to women, look at profiles of girls you know and think if you didn"t know them, what would you think of them.

Women are typically pretty bad at making an attractive profile for some reason. It"s like they manage to get all the worst parts of different personalities in there, but none of the good ones.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
lol yeah, it"s pretty funny reading some girl"s profiles. It"s like they decided they"d make one that was as repulsive to the opposite sex as possible. My favorite line would have to be "I want a man who knows how to take care of me." Roughly translated, that means "I am a gold digging whore, bring shinies." And typically the better looking the girl, the worse the profile. The fat chicks have to get creative to bring in the meat.

I"m also constantly amused at the terrible pictures some girls put up. It"s ridiculous. I mean yeah you run across the fat chick masquerading as a decent one all the time as well, some are aware of lighting and facial expression and angles. But a lot post pics where it looks like they have lazy eyes for god"s sake.

Secured the number of the chick with a kid. It"s too bad, I know some of you think it"s fine but it"s a pretty huge negative in my books. I almost hope she doesn"t turn out to be cool, because from the messages going back and forth, she does seem alright.

Angling towards the number on the plumbing soulmate as well. When I mentioned New Zealand she instantly asked if we visited Hobbitton, so she"s got potential.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So as far as bad pics go, this chick just messaged me. I mean fuck, she looks awful but probably isn"t nearly as bad (first pic is her profile pic). And no, I didn"t message her first.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Sorry, triple post.

I think it"s bizarre that some of you can"t find decent chicks on there. I guess it"s just really regional. Because there"s hundreds of decent and hot chicks in Edmonton, and we"re not exactly known for our women (huge beef fed fat asses).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vatoreus said:
Ugly is instantly negated in the court of dude by introducing the light switch/alcohol technique.
Your rebuttal is infallible and I admit defeat.

I would touch the one on the left"s boobs

Tenks

Eomer said:
Sorry, triple post.

I think it"s bizarre that some of you can"t find decent chicks on there. I guess it"s just really regional. Because there"s hundreds of decent and hot chicks in Edmonton, and we"re not exactly known for our women (huge beef fed fat asses).
Ok here are the rules of POF/Myspace:

If the chick doesn"t show a full body picture
-She is fat

If the chick only shows a full body picture while draped with a large jacket
-She is fat

If the chick only has pictures coming top-down
-She is fat

If she lists her body type as average
-She is fat

Tenks

Eomer said:
lol, Aychamo, you"re such a whore. It"s great.

So yeah, messaging back and forth still with numerous girls, most have gone nowhere but some are. One chick the back and forth was pretty entertaining, she had a great sense of humor and seems super cool, so I told her to shoot me her number and we"d hang out. She wrote back that I"d first have to sign a waiver declaring that I wasn"t crazy, and I responded back fine, but she would too. And then I read her profile and discovered she had a kid.

God fucking damn it.
This is how I feel when this happens.