Girls who broke your heart thread

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Fine, but only because I love you guys. Face is obscured unfortunately. I"d love to share, but too many people read this site for my liking.
I hope your future son/daughter takes from her genes!

I kid, I kid....!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
PigBenis said:
Dude she"s way to hot for you, get out while you still have your dignity.
haha, that"s so fucked up.

This thread feels like group therapy.

I broke up with my g/f who I had been with for about a year and a half last night. Just so happens that I had to give up pot 3 days ago, so I can"t smoke my problems away.

Anways, to quote the unfunny Dane Cook "Women are mental terrorist".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
K`Lag said:
I hope your future son/daughter takes from her genes!

I kid, I kid....!
pfft, so do I, then maybe my sons will have a shot at the NHL unlike my short assed self. And, you know, hair past 30.

Oh and yeah, the thread has kind of morphed between a group therapy, group gang bang, and group circle jerk thread through it"s history. So far I have not had to eat the toast, and I am thankful.

aychamo_aycono said:
With me it"s weird because it"s almost impossible for me to find a girl that doesn"t annoy the piss out of me and that I can deal with.
Truer words have never been spoken.

aychamo_aycono said:
I guess when I find one I actually want to get to know her, and honestly the sex is just a bonus when it comes later.
Agreed.

Mcpickle Deluxe said:
You need to stop checking the board every 10 minutes for replies and go stand outside her window with a boombox.
Fucking lol.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Tarrant220 said:
Yeah I know, and when I was sending out messages I did just that, went a few notches above what I thought I could get and even went for the out of my league women.

After a few "I don"t date ugly guys" and "ewww um no"s" I said fuck it and went back to the few notches above what I figured I could get. (yea that really did happen)

-shrugs-

I"m content seeing what works with this girl I"m talking to now and honestly I"m working 7 days right now and don"t have time for much more then that anyways.

Agian, I sound negative and with low self confidence, my room mate was convinced of this too until we went out for dinner the other night and he saw how I interacted with women and was totally blown away. I"m not talking myself up but I know what to say, when to say it and how to say it when in a conversation. I"m more then capable of not showing it so it"s not an issue really.
First off: bias alert I actually run a small dating services as a side business in LA. So I"m not totally disinterested in this post.

Still I find posts like this annoying - especially with shows like the pickup artist on TV

I know its an older post but wanted to comment on it anyway -- feel free to give me the -interwebs -- because I think he"s the same guy who did the "I hate you all for dating hot chicks" post.

If you really, really, really want to date and/or marry a hot girl you can. But depending on where you are in life it can take a lot of fucking work and some money.

The problem is that so many guys just don"t want to go out there and do what"s necessary: pay Mystery his $900 bucks for his class, hire a wing girl to go out with you to clubs, pay the $ for nice threads -- girls care more about what company made your jeans than their size.

I"m not sure why guys give up so easily - maybe they don"t want to admit they need help?

Now you"ll need a decent job of some kind to pay for this shit -- but decent doesn"t mean you need to be a doctor or lawyer or venture capitalist. You"ve got a steady job at Home Depot? You can get an attractive girl.

But you tell me that none of that works here for you? Start surfing amigos.com and the other foreign girl websites. If American girls aren"t buying what you"re selling -- I assure you there is a hot girl in Chile or Thailand or Russian who will. But again you"ll have to shell out money for the site and then to go and visit said girl.

Not easy, but totally doable. Take control of your destiny.

Men, especially American men, never have to settle when it comes to girls.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
tad10 said:
First off: bias alert I actually run a small dating services as a side business in LA. So I"m not totally disinterested in this post.

Still I find posts like this annoying - especially with shows like the pickup artist on TV

I know its an older post but wanted to comment on it anyway -- feel free to give me the -interwebs -- because I think he"s the same guy who did the "I hate you all for dating hot chicks" post.

If you really, really, really want to date and/or marry a hot girl you can. But depending on where you are in life it can take a lot of fucking work and some money.

The problem is that so many guys just don"t want to go out there and do what"s necessary: pay Mystery his $900 bucks for his class, hire a wing girl to go out with you to clubs, pay the $ for nice threads -- girls care more about what company made your jeans than their size.

I"m not sure why guys give up so easily - maybe they don"t want to admit they need help?

Now you"ll need a decent job of some kind to pay for this shit -- but decent doesn"t mean you need to be a doctor or lawyer or venture capitalist. You"ve got a steady job at Home Depot? You can get an attractive girl.

But you tell me that none of that works here for you? Start surfing amigos.com and the other foreign girl websites. If American girls aren"t buying what you"re selling -- I assure you there is a hot girl in Chile or Thailand or Russian who will. But again you"ll have to shell out money for the site and then to go and visit said girl.

Not easy, but totally doable. Take control of your destiny.

Men, especially American men, never have to settle when it comes to girls.
( *$3,000 for Mystery"s course!)

This is a really interesting post with a lot of good points.

I think what tad is saying is basically to improve yourself as much as you can first, and then go for the ladies. This is a great point. In fact, you could almost think of it as just focus on working on yourself, and when you quit worrying about getting a girl, the girls will come. Work out, get ripped, shave, get a good hair cut, get your teeth whitened, quit wearing shitty clothes, clean your car, AND also do things like read books about women, understand how they think, listen to the Pickup Podcast"s material on inner game (also google "inner game") (their material on being a 10 is second to none, it literally is LIFE CHANGING. It"s on iTunes, just search for it or Google it), etc. (I"m not accusing you of this, just in general.)

I guarantee you that you are not as good at talking to girls as you think you are, if you were you"d have the good looking girl now. Again this is no flame, we ALL have room for improvement (if only I practiced 1/10th of what I preach..) Basically you have to work on your inside and your outside. You need to evaluate every part of *you* and see what you can improve. (Shit, you could even go to the mall and ask ugly chicks what they find unattractive about you. Tell them you"re working on yourself and get some input, who gives a shit right?)

It"s easy to say "Oh, well I"d rather a girl who doesn"t care about any of that stuff." That"s a bullshit easy-way-out excuse to be lazy. No girl really wants some disgusting bum of a guy. And if they do, it"s probably because they are "slumming" and you"re just a temporary waste of time for them. You have to show that you respect yourself, and that you"re willing to give out your social value to others. People will want to be around you because you are, emotionally & mentally, such a 10 that when others are around you you make them feel like a ten too. When you walk in a club, girls will look at you and think "Wow, look at this guy and how he carries himself. He must be someone awesome and I want to get to know him." (Meanwhile she looks over at the chump who just offered to buy her a drink [which means "Hi, I"m pathetic, can I please spend $8 so I can give you an interview?"]).

You just have to be willing to put in the work and spend the time doing it. It"s much, much, much easier to sit on the internet and say "Oh that will never work in *my* case because ...", but that"s bullshit.

The stuff works. I posted a while back about an outing in Illinois on Halloween night. I met a Hooters girl at her job (which is impossible because every guy asks for their numbers and they never give them out), then we continued our outing, I was just being as much of a 10 as I could be. I said hello to everyone in the club, I shook hands with the door guys, treated everyone with as much respect as I could, and talked to every set of girls I saw. I even opened sets of girls while being involved with a different set, and brought them all in together to talk. It got to the point where I would open a set and then dismiss them instead of getting their numbers because I had enough numbers and there was no point in me getting any more. Toward the end of the night I met back up with the Hooters girl and stayed at her house, it was a very successful night, and I attribute it 100% to the stuff I learned in the Pickup Podcast regarding inner game and being a 10. The shit works. I"m only an average looking guy.

I think the Russian dating sites, etc, are for the people who just give up on life and are looking for the easy way out. Yeah, you can do that shit but it"s pretty pathetic to buy a girl. But shit, if you"re busy or don"t want to improve yourself, that"s an option!

I swear I know this sounds preachy but please don"t take it that way. I"ve been into this stuff for a long time and I really like the stuff, and it"s really improved my life. The stuff flows over into my professional life, etc. It"s really great. There is such a wealth of *free* information on the net regarding this kind of stuff, many forums out there, etc, that it"s really such a shame to pass it all up. (but really, get the damn podcast and spend a day listening to it, especially the stuff about inner game.)

I love you.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
aychamo_aycono said:
( *$3,000 for Mystery"s course!
I swear I know this sounds preachy but please don"t take it that way. I"ve been into this stuff for a long time and I really like the stuff, and it"s really improved my life. The stuff flows over into my professional life, etc. It"s really great. There is such a wealth of *free* information on the net regarding this kind of stuff, many forums out there, etc, that it"s really such a shame to pass it all up. (but really, get the damn podcast and spend a day listening to it, especially the stuff about inner game.)
Just to continue the love-in for one sec. Aych said it better than I did. I"m not nearly as far along the "path" as he is -- but I did pick up my pretty cute hairstylist the other day (8 face, 9 body). Something I would never have done successfully just a year ago. I"m decent looking but a little on the short side (5"7") so no Brad Pitt here -- but while I"m not at the picking up Hooters girl stage yet -- I can see that on the (still a little distant) horizon. Just need to keep working on it and using all the angles and I"ll get there.

Key thing is like he said use whats out there. As for me -- this week I"m going to download the pickup podcast tonight Aych is recommending above and listen to as many as I can before I head out to the clubs next weekend.

Best to y"all

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So question: is picking up Hooter"s waitresses actually something to be proud of in the US? Because up here, picking up a Hooter"s waitress means you"re going home with a 35-40 year old piece of white trash with big hair, okay tits, and a wide ass. They"re very far down the ladder of places to go to see the hot help.

I know what you"re talking about Eomer, but I was just in Chicago at the hooter"s there and I have to say, they have some fine talent. Much better than Vancouver"s (gone now, sadly) and Calgary"s (never went to Edmonton"s).

I"ve been keeping tabs on this thread for a while, and I enjoy it, especially as a newly single guy after a 5 year relationship. I have read a bit of the material, not really for the "lines" etc but more the philosophy. I guess I never really sat down and thought about it. It has helped me, given me some perspective, and I enjoy reading all your exploits. I"ve had a few of my own recently and I have to attribute some of the credit to this thread and the links posted here. Nothing to to seriously brag about yet, but when there is I"ll try and post. Keep it up, yo

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
So question: is picking up Hooter"s waitresses actually something to be proud of in the US? Because up here, picking up a Hooter"s waitress means you"re going home with a 35-40 year old piece of white trash with big hair, okay tits, and a wide ass. They"re very far down the ladder of places to go to see the hot help.
Haha! It really depends on where you are. I was in Illinois in a college town, so all the Hooters waitresses were 21-22 with perfect bodies. Maybe a couple of nasty ones but who counts them anyway?

Hooters surprised me most in NYC. I went to the 8th avenue or 57th street, whatever it was, thinking this would be a badass Hooters with really smoking hot girls. Nope, they were all hideous. I wouldn"t have even looked at them twice in a club.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tad"s posts are informative but 100000000% off base.

No matter how expensive your car is, no matter how nice your clothes are, no matter how good looking you are, no matter how "perfect" you are for the chick if you lack confidence you havenothing.

What is itevery singlesays they find attractive in a man? Yep, confidence and humor. If you have those two you"ve got it all. Why do you think they respond so well to ballsy emails like what Aych sends? Its probably not the profile and not even the pictures of his herpies infected cock ... nope its the fact that you have the balls to just tell her what you"re thinking and be funny about it.

Seriously all these guys who say "Oh if only I had better style" or "If only I worked out more" will result in an actual real relationship piss me off. You maybe able to get pussy from it but you won"t keep the relationship around. Its cliche but if you can"t love yourself how do you expect someone else to love you?

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Tad"s posts are informative but 100000000% off base.

No matter how expensive your car is, no matter how nice your clothes are, no matter how good looking you are, no matter how "perfect" you are for the chick if you lack confidence you havenothing.

What is itevery singlesays they find attractive in a man? Yep, confidence and humor. If you have those two you"ve got it all. Why do you think they respond so well to ballsy emails like what Aych sends? Its probably not the profile and not even the pictures of his herpies infected cock ... nope its the fact that you have the balls to just tell her what you"re thinking and be funny about it.

Seriously all these guys who say "Oh if only I had better style" or "If only I worked out more" will result in an actual real relationship piss me off. You maybe able to get pussy from it but you won"t keep the relationship around. Its cliche but if you can"t love yourself how do you expect someone else to love you?
This guy is 100% correct.

You still love the cock though.

aychamo_aycono said:
Haha! It really depends on where you are. I was in Illinois in a college town, so all the Hooters waitresses were 21-22 with perfect bodies. Maybe a couple of nasty ones but who counts them anyway?

Hooters surprised me most in NYC. I went to the 8th avenue or 57th street, whatever it was, thinking this would be a badass Hooters with really smoking hot girls. Nope, they were all hideous. I wouldn"t have even looked at them twice in a club.
Illinois in a college town.... please don"t tell me we"ve lived together in Champaign all this time.