Girls who broke your heart thread

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Yeah I have been contacted by about 10 or so females, EVERY SINGLE ONE was black EVERY ONE. I must have some kind of kool-aid pheromone that I secrete.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Everlast said:
Yeah I have been contacted by about 10 or so females, EVERY SINGLE ONE was black EVERY ONE. I must have some kind of kool-aid pheromone that I secrete.
99% of girls that contacted me were either black or fat!

Eomer said:
And seriously, thanks again for the advice gents. You"re all invited to my bachelor party when I marry her
I"m in.

How funny would it be if we all showed up to your wedding with chicks that we got/maintained due to shit said in this thread. That would be quite awesome.

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
I"m in.

How funny would it be if we all showed up with chicks that we got/maintained due to shit said in this thread. That would be quite awesome.
Did you just suggest bringing women to a bachelor party?

Ginn_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
99% of girls that contacted me were either black or fat!
Seriously! I"m like 2 steps away from writing "No Fat chicks" on my profile in very bold letters. Some how I don"t think that would appeal to the kind of girls I want to attract though...

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ginn said:
Some how I don"t think that would appeal to the kind of girls I want to attract though...
Why, are they fat?

And yea if this one I"m in develops into a full scale thing, most of you (lol) are invited to the wedding. Open bar for all who have talked about this with me here.

No talking of this thread is allowed.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Turkish said:
Did you just suggest bringing women to a bachelor party?
Apparently he is using this thread to pick up whores and strippers. I think we can all approve.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Eomer said:
pfft, as if I want you sick greasy fucks at my wedding!
Not sure I would want to attend a Canadian wedding. You probably do the ceremony nude and then club a baby seal and lather its still fresh organs all over your bodies to bring you closer to the one true Canadian God.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tarrant220 said:
You"ve just described a typical friday night for them I think.
Monday actually. Friday is for moose fucking, and Saturday is beaver "gerbilling".

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Ginn said:
Seriously! I"m like 2 steps away from writing "No Fat chicks" on my profile in very bold letters. Some how I don"t think that would appeal to the kind of girls I want to attract though...
Just put something more subtle... Like something about wanting an athletic girl cause you like to run.. or some shit..

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oh Jebus Eomer is talking about marriage after knowing the broad for 6 dates.

This cannot end well.