Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
What if they weren"t religious in the fundamentalist sense but were devout catholics who refused to have sex before marraige, didn"t believe in birth control etc...

I"ve come across one of those and it"s a real mind fuck.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
I actually am having a situation with one of those devout religious (no sex before marriage) people. I"ve known her for a few years and we"ve never considered a relationship, but she lives near where I am now.

So what classifies as no sex, like are handjobs and blowjobs fair game?

It"s not "no sex" it"s typically "no fornication" to the devout. The Duggar kid (You know, the religious family out of Arkansas that has 18 kids) who just got married had waited until his wedding day tokisshis bride.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Everlast said:
I actually am having a situation with one of those devout religious (no sex before marriage) people. I"ve known her for a few years and we"ve never considered a relationship, but she lives near where I am now.

So what classifies as no sex, like are handjobs and blowjobs fair game?
With those chicks if you really get into their head, they will give it up before hand. I"ve corrupted some of those in my day, but it takes a long time to be convincing enough to where they give it up to you.

So only do it if you have a long time to devote to her.

Tyen said:
With those chicks if you really get into their head, they will give it up before hand. I"ve corrupted some of those in my day, but it takes a long time to be convincing enough to where they give it up to you.

So only do it if you have a long time to devote to her.
I think "corrupting" someone"s values/morals in this way would make me feel dirty as fuck. To each his own I guess.

tyen

<Banned>
Incognitogamer said:
I think "corrupting" someone"s values/morals in this way would make me feel dirty as fuck. To each his own I guess.
I have no shame, plus womanizing is fun as hell when you try and be the "nice" guy for so many years. It helps once you find someone you really care about because then you better understand the intricacies of the woman mind.

Also, <3 Aychamo, totally brosexual.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lL4L4Uv5rf0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lL4L4Uv5rf0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So the girl I"m with came over for the day, from like 11am till around 9pm.

I wasn"t aware after so much sex your cock could be in this much pain.

Totally worth it.

tyen

<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:

Totally worth it.
Tits plz thx.

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:

Totally worth it.
Just wait until you fuck her multiple times daily to the point that you start rubbing off the skin on your pelvic area. Makes even the slightest touch make you want to scream. ......goddamn dance teachers.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"m not sure how at this point I could bring myself to do more anytime soon. I wont see her for a few days so at least I get a break....

Fuck I went to the bathroom a bit ago and almost screamed when I took hold to aim.

But....again....totally worth it.