Girls who broke your heart thread

Jabberwhacky said:
Is PoF really that much more popular (in terms of users) than OKCupid? It seems backwards since PoF is ghetto as hell and OKCupid has a really nice layout with all sorts of nice features, like questions and personality tests. Just the way OKCupid has your page broken down encourages a lot more writing, which in turn allows you that much more information to find a commonality or "hook" when contacting a chick (and vice versa).
I think it depends where you live. PoF for my area seems to be a 1:9 ratio for decent looking girls to ugly fat slobs within a 25 mile radius but other guys have super models that cant find dates living no more than 3 blocks from them.

Pizoi_foh

shitlord
This may be old, but new to me, and sort of relevant.

51.jpg

51.jpg

Ginn_foh

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
I think it depends where you live. PoF for my area seems to be a 1:9 ratio for decent looking girls to ugly fat slobs within a 25 mile radius but other guys have super models that cant find dates living no more than 3 blocks from them.
Pretty much this, or if you live in my area its like a 1 in 50 ratio in a 100 mile radius on both sites. You"d think this thing would catch on more in a college city!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ginn said:
You"d think this thing would catch on more in a college city!
That"s your problem. These sites work better in areas without social scenes where there are not a lot of alternative ways to meet people easily.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
aychamo_aycono said:
You were on one computer, and she was on another one in the next room and you guys cybered? Get outa town!
I was in one room and you were in the next room, yet you never came in to cuddle and keep me warm.

=(

Brad2770

My sister works as a waitress at a strip club here in Dallas (I was sent home early because of something that happened in Dallas, so I have to take over a location sooner than thought).

Anyways, she has been trying to get me to goto her job for a long time. I have never been to one. Its never really been my cup of tea. I decided I needed to get out and have some fun and do things I can take pics of (someone in here suggested that, if I continued to do the online dating thing).

Because I had never been to one before, my sister told several of the girls I was a Titty Bar Virgin... Wholly shit man.

The DJ was drawing attention to me. Like 6 different girls were coming over and talking to me. It was crazy. (And I know they work for tips, but my sister was warning me of the "bad" ones and allowing me to talk tot he ones that werent shitty druggy and gold digger types...) Funny thing is, I only bought one lap dance (I was pressured because I had to get one my first time). I spent about 40 bucks on girls (25 bucks on the lap dance). But one girl that I gave maybe 3 bucks was going crazy for me. By the end of the night, she was giving me her number... i never asked nor did I act like I wanted it. She asked me to goto breakfast with her afterwards. So, I was out until 3:30 this morning having breakfast with a stripper and then taking her home.

She was telling me she was gay, but likes dick every now and then..... we will see.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I don"t know how anyone could troll Brad; he makes this thread sweet.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I think it"s a little early in this thread"s life for you to be passing judgment on anyone, Aychamo.

Just sayin".
After you gave a guy head no one cared what you thought anymore, gaywad!

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
She was telling me she was gay, but likes dick every now and then..... we will see.
Sounds perfect,,,but cmon this would have been a perfect chance to get pics and post them on PoF (or share here) haha. Im thinking play hard to get!

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I am also a titty bar virgin, never been as I don"t see the point. Why pay to look at tits and ass but not get any tits or ass. That is what the internet is for and you can get all the tits and ass to look at for free. When I lived in FL one of my friends was addicted, he was there almost daily.

Wurstsalat_foh

shitlord
Well, so you say that fapping in front of your pc on your own is as enjoyable as hanging out in a titty bar with friends - drinking, having fun, flirting with women etc?

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
OK so fuck valentines day. Especially when you"ve only been seeing someone for about a month. It"s way to early for the L bomb and it was almost impossible to find a valentine"s card without it.

And yes this is cyber girl. Went out for coffee like 4 weeks ago, 2hrs inside a dunkin donuts, got kicked out at closing time spent another 3 hrs in the parking lot chatting in her car. Have taken her out to street racing on the weekends twice which she loves (kind of into cars ^_^) and spent many a nights just chilling at her place watching movies and such.

So yeah I first talked to her within 3 days of getting on OKCupid so im 1 for 1 right now with that site. Well 1 for 1 with people ive actually gone out with, had an IM conversation with a WoW girl I found on okcupid. Pretty meh, except for her story about her mage named Arcaly (Arcane + Allie) who everyone in her guild refers to as R kelly.
Go with the L4D valentines "cards". No love to be found.

L4D Valentines: Obamatine- pg 1 - Artist"s Corner - Penny Arcade Forums

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I never did it. I just said I would. But now that she"s leaving me over China, it doesn"t matter any more now does it? Besides... I didn"t hear you complain.
Ouch. You would have sucked off a dude for her and she left you, no wonder you"re so bitter. Suddenly my life feels pretty awesome. Thanks for the inspirational post!