Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
aychamo_aycono said:
Ouch. You would have sucked off a dude for her and she left you, no wonder you"re so bitter. Suddenly my life feels pretty awesome. Thanks for the inspirational post!
Sucking off a dude ... the way to every woman"s heart.

I"m not sure if you"ve noticed, but insulting me over it has no effect. There are things we"re open to if it means bringing sexual excitement to our lovers, and there are things we aren"t.

I suppose I can"t expect the level of maturity required to understand the similarities between having a threesome with another woman (which you"d probably think is awesome) to her having a threesome with two men (which you"d probably call her a slut for).

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I"m not sure if you"ve noticed, but insulting me over it has no effect. There are things we"re open to if it means bringing sexual excitement to our lovers, and there are things we aren"t.

I suppose I can"t expect the level of maturity required to understand the similarities between having a threesome with another woman (which you"d probably think is awesome) to her having a threesome with two men (which you"d probably call her a slut for).
I"d have to really really like the guy (even with non-touching balls). But I"d do it.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
By the end of the night, she was giving me her number... i never asked nor did I act like I wanted it. She asked me to goto breakfast with her afterwards. So, I was out until 3:30 this morning having breakfast with a stripper and then taking her home.

She was telling me she was gay, but likes dick every now and then..... we will see.
Strip clubs can be a lot of fun, just remember what they are and what they aren"t. They most certainlyaren"ta place to meet women. They most certainlyarea place to flirt. You"re paying for an atmosphere where women act receptive. The key here is that they"re just acting.

Just treat it like a car show. Go stare as some expensive trim, pretend like it might be yours, then at the end of the night go home and enjoy what you"ve got.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:

Bottom line, you wanted to suck a guys dick. Argument over.

What argument is that, doc? That I"m at best bisexual? OH MY GOD, that instantly invalidates anything I think! You didn"t have a point, did you?

After you gave a guy head no one cared what you thought anymore, gaywad!
Oh wait, you took relationship advice from me and it worked. Hrm. So, apparently you did.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Indeed I appreciated that post you wrote! I acknowledged it here and in PM!

I wish you gave good advice more often, instead of just being a troll.

Ok, let me get this straight - you begin to talk to others about their promiscuity not a month out of your own promiscuous phase and I call you on it. So instead of saying "Wow, he"s right, maybe I shouldn"t sound like a huge hypocrite to all my e-friends" you went "Hurrr, you said you"d have cock in your mouth" as thenon-trollingalternative? Warning, warning, more hypocrisy alert!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Ok, let me get this straight - you begin to talk to others about their promiscuity not a month out of your own promiscuous phase and I call you on it. So instead of saying "Wow, he"s right, maybe I shouldn"t sound like a huge hypocrite to all my e-friends" you went "Hurrr, you said you"d have cock in your mouth" as thenon-trollingalternative? Warning, warning, more hypocrisy alert!
Guy on guy cocksucking negates everything else!

I"m sorry, but there are ways to have threesomes (2 guys, 1 girl) without the guys sucking each others dicks. One guy hits the girl doggy style, and the other guy gets his dick sucked by the girl. Girl gets stuffed from both ends and gets her threesome fantasy fulfilled. If your girl gets off from watching you suck a dick, then that"s just really weird.

It must be painful (I"m not being a dick) that you were so willing to do this for the girl, and then she dumped you over what I guess amounts to distance?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Grobbee calm down. We are all EXTREMELY aware of the hypocracy that is Aychamo.

Now you two need to hug and makeup (or makeout is grobbee prefers that )

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
Grobbee calm down. We are all EXTREMELY aware of the hypocracy that is Aychamo.

Now you two need to hug and makeup (or makeout is grobbee prefers that )
I just looked up "hypocracy" in my dictionary and apparently that word doesn"t exist. Does that mean I don"t exist?

It must be painful (I"m not being a dick) that you were so willing to do this for the girl, and then she dumped you over what I guess amounts to distance?
What? Um, you really don"t have the slightest fucking clue what love is. The fact that I was willing to do this wasn"t some grand proclamation of my love, it was simply something to play to her fantasies. Being considerate of your lover is something that real men do. The proclamation of love was MARRYING HER. We had issues that couldn"t be worked out that stemmed from people not telling the whole truth early on, and thus, we are exactly where we are at.

Sucking a dick is a truly minor act in the larger scope of things. I mean, you"ve had girls do it to you that use fellatio as an introduction, clearly they have no problem having cock in their mouth. I"m ashamed that someone as intelligent as you, and especially so anti-religious as you, sounds like some sort of Fundamentalist. "Gays are icky! Penises are only meant to go in a female"s mouth, a female"s vagina, and a female"s anus!"

Come on, now.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Sucking a dick is a truly minor act in the larger scope of things.
Dude Grobbee, this is the Internet. Maturity is nothing in the face of humor. Jesus Christ could ride Godzilla down from heaven to trample New York, and it would be less newsworthy than a straight dude sucking a dick to make his girlfriend happy. You put your foot (dick) in your mouth, and now it"s become a point of ridicule. I"m not sure what you expected to happen.