Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

aychamo_aycono said:
I think you may actually be hopeless.
You wouldnt be the first to say it.

I can goto a bar and walk out with a number or 2, but I didnt like the women I was finding there. PoF is a popularity contest for women. I notice a lot of them with outrageous favorites numbers. I dont know what the magic is there, but I dont have it.

So, the only thing left to me is meeting someone through networking. I am already in the works to help increase that. I am trying to find a local soccer or flag football team to join for the spring/summer. I wanted to get a part time job, but my contract with my current job does not allow me to get another job (not sure how they could find out, but don"t wanna chance getting fired... if they can).

I do not really know all of the different ways that would allow me to meet someone that isnt an attention whore or a drunk. I have no problems talking with people, just the problem meeting the kinds I like.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
Yah, that"s the feeling I get with PoF. Some women are attractive AND looking for a guy, but most are just looking to feel attractive. Still working on a few, but Im not holding out hope as I see the same pattern with them. Don"t get me wrong, its nice when I get emails and made a favorite, but meh, it is what it is.

Brad2770

Is 4"8" considered a midget or dwarf if they are proportionate? I ask because when i was younger, my dream girl was a 4"11" Red head. I found one that is 4"8", haha.

Oh, and she responded to my Zombie attack message too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Is 4"8" considered a midget or dwarf if they are proportionate? I ask because when i was younger, my dream girl was a 4"11" Red head. I found one that is 4"8", haha.

Oh, and she responded to my Zombie attack message too.
yeah, 4"10" and under is considered midget territory. i"ve dated a few girls who were 5"0"ish but have never been able to manage to dip below into freak territory.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
4"11" was too short for me. I"m 6"1" and it did not work out.

Those girls really need to aim for guys in the mid 5 foot range.

Zastlyn_foh

shitlord
I"d like to think that i have a good sense of humor. I"m joking 95% of the time, but the divorce and zombie line to me just sound amazingly corny. I mean it works for you guys, so either my sense of humor isn"t as good as i think it is, or my sense of humor is way different.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
4"11" was too short for me. I"m 6"1" and it did not work out.

Those girls really need to aim for guys in the mid 5 foot range.
yer doin it wrong

Mcpickle Deluxe said:
I am 6 foot 9 and tallest girl I have ever dated was 5 foot 3.... I"ve fucked a 6 foot 1 before.. and its just not as fun.
yer a monster

anyone else find this thread totally depressing?

Korioni_foh

shitlord
Interesting week.

Last time I posted, I mentioned I had a date with a new girl that night.

Went on 1 date, didn"t try anything.

Went on the 2nd date, lost her virginity(Hey, I didn"t know until we were naked. How was I supposed to stop?)

Met her friends, got her virginity about another 7 times over.

1 and a half days later, she ends it because I"m not religious, she promised her dad she wouldn"t have sex and her boyfriend had broken up with her a week earlier(aka, after our first date).

In other words, I was a gigantic rebound. Not sure how I feel about that.

I"m not a particularly emotional person, but I"m not some douchebag who fucks virgins and leaves them out to dry. I told her I"d like to start something and live up to her sacrifice. Almost convinced her, but just didn"t get through. soo...... /shrug

All since last Friday. To tonight.

I feel like kind of a bastard about it.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Why should you feel like a bastard? Unless you pressured her into it, which I doubt would hve even worked on the second date.

Sucks that she used you as a rebound, but at least you got laid out of it.

Kinda funny that she promised her dad she wouldn"t have sex, her boyfriend dumped her for it, then she went and jumped on your bone.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Korioni said:
I"m not a particularly emotional person, but I"m not some douchebag who fucks virgins and leaves them out to dry. I told her I"d like to start something and live up to her sacrifice.
Are you stupid or crazy? She left YOU. The game has been won, back the fuck away.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Azrayne said:
Kinda funny that she promised her dad she wouldn"t have sex, her boyfriend dumped her for it, then she went and jumped on your bone.
Happens a whole lot. I"d bet you probably close to 1/3 of girls who lose it in high school lose it for this very reason.