Girls who broke your heart thread

This may not work for you but personally in that situation I just like to be direct. I"d basically ask, "Are you telling me this because you"re wanting a reaction from me, or are you just telling me this because we"re just talking?"

But, it may be too early in your relationship to be that direct, and in my case girls usually know that"s what they"ll get with me, she may not be expecting it from you. Goodluck!

psu199_foh

shitlord
I like the old "I really don"t mean to be rude, but I"d rather we didn"t spend our time talking about your ex boyfriends." response.

It leaves the door open for you being jealous if that"s what she"s looking for, but also gets the job done in terms of shutting her ass up about shit you don"t want to hear about.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
you guys are fucking pussies. the correct thing to say in that situation is "yeah, i don"t want to hear about that little dicked faggot you used to mess around with. shut the fuck up or go find someone who gives a shit."

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
kegkilla said:
you guys are fucking pussies. the correct thing to say in that situation is "yeah, i don"t want to hear about that little dicked faggot you used to mess around with. shut the fuck up or go find someone who gives a shit."
Put a cock in it...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Zarcath said:
I checked with a number of female friends beforehand and they all approved. Each one said they"d love it if they got flowers from a dude so they could rub it in other girls faces.
Unfortunately, what girls think they want and what they really want are rarely the same thing.

And seriously Zarcath, no one"s making fun of you, so don"t take it the wrong way. But unfortunately it probably was a mistake to do that.

Brad2770

So, how did things go with Xerxes, Eomer?

3 women:

The short red head is coming on pretty strong. Then she cancels our plans tonight when I do not "admit" I like her. We have talked a lot, but I have only spent an hour with her in person. Met her for lunch Thurs. She is way too cute. Much better looking than her pictures online. She seems to dig me, but claims I am playing games because I dodge a lot of her "relationship" questions.

Stripper number 1 (Stephanie): I went out with her twice. After that, talked to her a couple of times and left it at that.
EDIT**(stripper number one)- I listened to what you guys had to say about this girl and followed it. It is helping me find out who is interested and who wants money. You advice has even helped with the red head. I appreciate the advice in this thread, so the stuff listed below, I am looking forward to your advice on that

Stripper number 2 (Vanity): Met her last week. She sat at my table and talked to me for a bit. Didnt know she was a stripper at first by how she was dressed and I was actually kind of an ass to her (she smokes and I asked her to leave if she was going to smoke in my face). Come to find out she was one of my sister"s friends. Anyways, I went there Thurs night to hang out with my sister (she asked me to come, it was dead). Vanity comes over to talk to me. She finds out I like cheese cake factory from my sister and tells me she loves to eat. Says she love for me to take her sometime. (yeah, yeah... i know). She buys me a beer (My sister was kind of surprised by this. She never bought any of her clients beers when she danced. Only bought waitresses and other strippers one). I end up getting drunk and getting a lap dance from her. There is a no touching rule, but she was grabbing my hands and forcing me to grab her. it was great. Been a couple months for me, so it was a huge tease. I didnt mind, though. She gives me her number before I leave, I did ask for it, though.

I ended up going out with some friends last night and got pretty buzzed. I was feelingh good and on my way home, my sister texted me and asked me to come meet some guy she liked that was up there. I told her no and she told me vanity was there. I gave in. I met the guy, drank, got pretty trashed. vanity bought me two more beers last night (again, surprising my sister). vanity danced last before they closed and when she got to the last stage, she waved me up. She danced for me and then pulled me to the back where they gave lap dances and just sat on my lap.We talked and she told me "I am not the kind of girl you want to get with. i dont want a boyfriend" ... I never provoked any of that. All i eally did to show interest was ask for her number and get a lap dance the night before. I said "I never said any of that. i would take you out, but just as friends" She then started talking about how much she likes animals and then how men pis her off. i didnt ask. When the Lights came on, she said she needed to go, rubbed her tits in my face and got up and left.

I went and said bye to my sister and left. About 30 minutes later, my sister texted me this:
"Haha she was in the back and looked over at me and was like "I"m really liking your brother!" I think you are good.

Yeah, its a little exciting, but I still do not have my hopes up. And honestly do not know when I should contact her. She gave me her number thurs. I think I would rather call her than text her, but I will be busy up until next Weds. Should I call before or wait until then.

If she were to go out with me, since she likes animals, i thought about going to the zoo, but one of my friends that is really good with women said I should do something I want to do. If she is interested, she will like it no matter what.

Suggestions? Remember, this is about fun and sex. I am not looking for a future wife.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
She said she doesn"t want a boyfriend, you say you don"t want a wife (I assume this means not a GF either) and your first impulse is to go to the fucking zoo? Just take her to a fucking bar and get drunk and fuck. It"s not rocket surgery, she"s a god damn stripper.

Draz_foh

shitlord
Jabberwhacky said:
She said she doesn"t want a boyfriend, you say you don"t want a wife (I assume this means not a GF either) and your first impulse is to go to the fucking zoo? Just take her to a fucking bar and get drunk and fuck. It"s not rocket surgery, she"s a god damn stripper.
Rocket surgery, its not one!

Although I agree with him, Bar, drunk, sex. Thats all there is to it.

Oh, and get Pics to plz!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I told her no and she told me vanity was there. I gave in.
damnit brad, bad

I said "I never said any of that. i would take you out, but just as friends"
New rule to help you improve: never again can you use the phrase "take ___ out." You may say "hang out", "meet me...", etc, never again "take you out."

The "as friends" thing makes it even worse. You just said you will entertain her, on you, and want nothing in return.

The "as friends" disclaimercouldbe solid if you said something like "I"m not so sure about you yet" with a teasing smirk on your face after you said it. Then it would be really solid, especially with a stripper.

You really need to set up strict rules for yourself to get out of bad habits, otherwise you are gonna fall right back in. One rule I have for myself is no negative statements after the initial interaction, because I overdo it on accident. For you I strongly suggest no "take you out" statements and no buying girls anything, especially drinks (these go hand in hand, if you say "take you out" you are obligated to pay). You challenge yourself because a girl"s standard for going out for a free meal or entertainment is much lower than going out for the guy only, plus you only get true prospects, and it is easier to see your successes, as you could fail miserably and happen upon a girl who has tuesday free and could use a good meal, and think you did well wen you really didn"t.

Brad2770

So you know, I gave in to my sister telling me Vanity was there.

Other advice was good. I see what you are saying. If we go and hang out, she pays for herself and she is there for me and not the free food.

I will do better. Thanks mang.

Celebrindal

Golden Squire
Small update.

I have been studying interview and interrogation tactics for the past few months. It is useful for my job, the promotion I"m about to get and my future as law enforcement. Well, my boss gave me wise words about not using this stuff at home. I didn"t listen.

I heard a rumor and specific details about my ex from a co-worker about sleeping with someone we used to work with. So, I sat her down last night and interviewed her... She was denying for about 10 minutes straight, but I kept at it with questions and theme development... This chick ends up admitting to fucking my former coworker about 6 months ago at his house. We were on a break from each other, so it wasn"t technically cheating, but we were still living together. What hurts is that I fuckin" know the guy, so it feels personal.

On top of all of this, she admitted to me that she has cervical cancer. She found out two weeks ago, but originally told me it was just a blood clot and she has to take blood thinners. She can"t have kids now.

I still have to live with her for another week before I move. I feel like shit, I slept like two hours last night. I just came from the laundromat and now going to the gym, afterwhich I"m going to go to work. I don"t even want to come home. I don"t know how I feel.

Brad2770

Last night, I was supposed to have plans with the red head to go watch some band (She made the date plans). Then she changed it to go see a midget comedian (since she is technically one). Then she cancelled saying she couldnt get a sitter for her son. No big deal. I know how that is.

I was talking to my playa friend earlier and was talking to him about Vanity. He told me to go ahead and text her. He was telling me that since my number was not saved in her phone, she may not answer. So, I texted her and said "What"s up?". My friend said that what will probably happen is she will contact me back, asking who this was and then we would text a couple of more times before she had to work or go out with friends. whatever.

One of my friends is helping me finish my move today, so I decided to take him to dinner last night for helping me out. As we were eating, the red head contacted me. She asked me to come watch some band with her and her friends. I told her i was already out with one of my friends eating dinner. She texted back "A friend or a "friend"?" i said a friend. Then she sent me things like "entertain me", "I am bored"... etc.. I kept it very short.

Then, during dinner (about an hour and a half after contacting Vanity) she texts back "Who is this?"... just like clock work. I said "[my sister"s name] Bro". like 5 seconds after I send that text, she calls "How are you? What are you doing? etc.." She was driving while she was talking, so was bitching at some people on the road, i guess. I told her I was eating dinner with a friend and that I needed to cut the conversation short. She said she was on her way to work. I ignored that. I then told her I needed to go, so that i was not rude to my company. She said "Call me later, please" and I said "I have work to do tomorrow, I am not going to be up late. I will call you another time" told her bye and left it at that.

I was very careful about what i said. She surely talked more than I did and my friend I was with didnt care that i talked to her, but didnt want her to know that. I am glad she did not ask me to come see her at work and the fact she called me instead of texting made me feel good about it. have not had a chance to talk to my playa friend, but its more than he told me would happen, so it has to be good.

Anyways, thanks for reading this shit if you took the time.

Eomer???? What happened with Xerxes man?

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Celebrindal said:
Small update.

I have been studying interview and interrogation tactics for the past few months. It is useful for my job, the promotion I"m about to get and my future as law enforcement. Well, my boss gave me wise words about not using this stuff at home. I didn"t listen.

I heard a rumor and specific details about my ex from a co-worker about sleeping with someone we used to work with. So, I sat her down last night and interviewed her... She was denying for about 10 minutes straight, but I kept at it with questions and theme development... This chick ends up admitting to fucking my former coworker about 6 months ago at his house. We were on a break from each other, so it wasn"t technically cheating, but we were still living together. What hurts is that I fuckin" know the guy, so it feels personal.

On top of all of this, she admitted to me that she has cervical cancer. She found out two weeks ago, but originally told me it was just a blood clot and she has to take blood thinners. She can"t have kids now.

I still have to live with her for another week before I move. I feel like shit, I slept like two hours last night. I just came from the laundromat and now going to the gym, afterwhich I"m going to go to work. I don"t even want to come home. I don"t know how I feel.
Yeah...don"t interrogate people at home . If you want the same end result you should take some linguistic training/courses focused on negotiation and passive entailment.
You can get even more information than interrogating when within the bounds of a normal conversation. The way people word their answer to a question instantly tells you more than they"re saying.

Of course I"m single almost exclusively because of this, so maybe you should ignore by advice. Knowing people better than they know themselves tends to make you passively dominant and ruins the power dynamic of a relationship.