Girls who broke your heart thread

Tingteng_foh

shitlord
Ortega said:
So like this is going to sound like B.S, but I found this beautiful girl using the divorce line on okcupid. She"s Italian born in the U.S. Speaks English, Spanish, Italian, and knows Sign Language. Almost has her BA in Childhood Education. Is the nicest and most considerate person I"ve ever met. Doesn"t throw random tantrums like most women.... Guess what.... She has Leukemia
Diagnosed at age 11 (she"s now 20). I don"t know how long she will have, but I"m going to stick with her for as long as she"ll let me. I hope I can handle it when that day comes. Hopefully it won"t come for a long time.... Fuck though I"m like totally pumped and then of course something has to be wrong. I"ve been trying to find survival rates, but I can"t find shit, and honestly I don"t know if I want to know heh...
Be wary of the crazy girl. This could be one.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Deus Divini said:
Not as bad as the taste, I guarantee it...
HELLO, I"M GEORGE ZIMMER FOUNDER AND CEO OF MEN"S WAREHOUSE AND WHEN I FUCK A BITCH YOU BETTER BELIEVE I GO DOWN ON THAT HO, SLURP OUT MY OWN JIZZ AND FEED IT TO HER IN A WET SLOPPY KISS. MOST BITCHES I"VE BEEN WITH ABSOLUTELY GO BANANAS. I GUARANTEE IT!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ortega said:
That"s what I told her. I"d rather endure the pain of losing her then the agony of never having it at all. Still though.. if she does turn out to be the one, the pain is just going to be all that more unbearable when that day comes. I was hoping she had went into remission since it"s been nine years, but she apparently has to visit the doctor every few months for treatment and vomits 2-3 times a day. Really brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it all..... It"s just so sad... She loves kids so much and she was always talking about her biggest fear was never being able to have children and I just thought it was a fear ya know, but now I realize it"s because the treatments she has been through have more then likely made her infertile. Life really is a bitch....
My cousin survived non-hodgin"s lymphoma and currently works for the LLS. Not sure exactly what your chick has but I didn"t think Leukemia itself was exactly a death sentence. Guess what, my cousin just got preggers as well. I know her husband and her were somewhat fearful of the whole infertile thing but it looks like things went alright. I"m sure Aych would know more since he"s FOH"s resident MD.

By the way since it sounds like you"ve already fallen for this chick make sure not to do pussy ass shit and fuck everything up. Basically read everything Eomer did with Chuck and do the exact opposite.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Screw you Tenks :/

So I went over to Xerxes place last night. Was a really nice evening actually. Had some fantastic steak, good wine, beer, pot, smokes, and then some great sex. I didn"t felch her, but hey, that"s just not my thing.

Still though, there were a couple times when she was relating "amusing" anecdotes about wine or food where I just wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up. I try to change the conversation, but she"s just fixated on that shit.

Still though, there were a couple times when she was relating "amusing" anecdotes about wine or food where I just wanted to tell her to shut the fuck up. I try to change the conversation, but she"s just fixated on that shit.
So ask her to stop?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Sounds like she"s doing it to seek approval, is there any way you could see yourself being perceived as the kind of guy who"d find anecdotes about bad wine amusing? This is the internet so it"s hard to say, but if she"s trying to come off as sophisticated and having good taste, it"s probably because she sees you having those traits and is trying to prove she can match them.

Sounds like you"re already being pretty obvious about not caring without just being blunt and saying it though. Not sure what the answer is there.

He"s tried to hint at it, she either isn"t picking up the hints or just doesn"t care. If it"s the former, he needs to come out and say it"s not that important to him and ask if there"s any way they can find a way to share her interest in it (if it truly is a passion) or if she"s just crazy about wine and food, then he should take this opportunity to practice the the most important skill of being a "Husband" -- ignoring without ignoring.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tenks said:
My cousin survived non-hodgin"s lymphoma and currently works for the LLS. Not sure exactly what your chick has but I didn"t think Leukemia itself was exactly a death sentence. Guess what, my cousin just got preggers as well. I know her husband and her were somewhat fearful of the whole infertile thing but it looks like things went alright. I"m sure Aych would know more since he"s FOH"s resident MD.

By the way since it sounds like you"ve already fallen for this chick make sure not to do pussy ass shit and fuck everything up. Basically read everything Eomer did with Chuck and do the exact opposite.
Use of chemotherapy during human pregnancy. [Lancet Oncol. 2004] - PubMed Result

I googled that, my initial inclination was only half-right. Just do some reading and you"ll know more than basically any doctor, outside of an oncologist, would about that sort of thing (in my speciality I will never deal with administering cancer treatment to cancer patients.)

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
So ask her to stop?
I agree with you. Just ask her to stop Eomer. I"m sure there"s a tactful way to say that. I"m horrible at it, but I"m sure you can get some suggestions here.

Edit: I tend to tell very dirty sick stories and my girlfriend said it"s really odd and that she didn"t like hearing those kinds of things. I"m a reasonably mature person open to constructive criticism and I agreed with her that it"s probably not the best kinds of things to say. I like my girlfriend and I don"t want to make her uncomfortable when she spends time with me. I"m sure Xerxes doesn"t want you to hate eating with her because you hate hearing her stories. Just let her know that you don"t like the food critiques and that it makes you less likely to enjoy your time with her.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
[Insert expression of affection here, Honey, Dear, Girl, Bitch, etc] I have to be honest with you, I really don"t care for [Food, Wine, Cars, Drive-bys] discussion, I would appreciate if we could broaden our topics, don"t worry I still [like, love, want to run a train on] you anyways.

Positive, Negative, Bald, Positive. It"s important to start and end a bad request to a partner with positive redress, as it reinforces solidarity of the unit.

100% guaranteed by a professional semanticist or your money back!

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Ortega said:
That"s what I told her. I"d rather endure the pain of losing her then the agony of never having it at all. Still though.. if she does turn out to be the one, the pain is just going to be all that more unbearable when that day comes. I was hoping she had went into remission since it"s been nine years, but she apparently has to visit the doctor every few months for treatment and vomits 2-3 times a day. Really brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it all..... It"s just so sad... She loves kids so much and she was always talking about her biggest fear was never being able to have children and I just thought it was a fear ya know, but now I realize it"s because the treatments she has been through have more then likely made her infertile. Life really is a bitch....
That sucks man, good luck with her...

Now putting all seriousness aside, I just read 4 pages in a row which happen to contain GrobbeeTrull suggestion for crazy sex and I have to admit soon as I read your post I was thinking "Damn man, don"t let GrobbeeTrull near this girl he would have an absolute field day cumming in her, sucking it out, giving it back to her while kissing and then having her puke it all back on his cock".

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ronaan said:
"Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

Good luck.
Did one say so cruel
"Tis better to love than lose?
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss

I ponder the validity of both quite frequently. Of course, I have a lot of time on my hands.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
TheCutlery said:
Did one say so cruel
"Tis better to love than lose?
Ignorance is bliss
Wish not knew your kiss

I ponder the validity of both quite frequently. Of course, I have a lot of gay on my hands.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Darus Grey said:
[Insert expression of affection here, Honey, Dear, Girl, Bitch, etc] I have to be honest with you, I really don"t care for [Food, Wine, Cars, Drive-bys] discussion, I would appreciate if we could broaden our topics, don"t worry I still [like, love, want to run a train on] you anyways.

Positive, Negative, Bald, Positive. It"s important to start and end a bad request to a partner with positive redress, as it reinforces solidarity of the unit.

100% guaranteed by a professional semanticist or your money back!
Fuck that. Suck a dick for her, and then give her the other guy"s man-meat in a bit sloppy kiss. At this point, ask her to critique that shit..

Oh wait, not Grobbee....This man speaks truth,

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Just man up and tell her that you don"t want to talk about it. That it is annoying and you have already fucked her and it"s time to stop trying to impress you and suck your cock.

Or you could just deal with it and be happy someone actually likes you enough to want to impress you with what they like, you sound kind of selfish in my book.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
As much as this thread usually sickens me, let me add this:

Never be a girl"s friend, hoping it eventually grows to be more. Just as men grow from friendship to attraction, girls grow from attraction to friendship, and can"t go back. If you wait very long, you"re fucked, and it"s going to destroy you. Trust me.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
FulorianC said:
Never be a girl"s friend, hoping it eventually grows to be more. Just as men grow from friendship to attraction, girls grow from attraction to friendship, and can"t go back. If you wait very long, you"re fucked, andit"s going to destroy you. Trust me.
Truth. /cry