Girls who broke your heart thread

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Sleeping with your ex-gf on a regular basis:

Good idea / Great idea?
Good idea...only if there isn"t some deep seeded shit still rummaging around in your respective noggins. Usually has a high chance of ending horribly, but oh well she"s already an ex.

Also,
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Don"t worry, bro. I only like smelly hippies or Tom Cruise look-a-likes.
For some reason whenever I see Aych and Grobbee posting to one another having little slapfights I hear this playing in the background.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmujbXDNT-8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CmujbXDNT-8&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Turkish_foh

shitlord
dFiend said:
I come to this thread for Aychamo"s whoring wisdom and Grobbee"s knowledge of protein conservation:

Sleeping with your ex-gf on a regular basis:

Good idea / Great idea?
That depends. Is it good enough of pussy to not put in effort to find a new piece of ass?

Pro"s of banging the ex include;

1. Pulling dirty/inappropriate shit that you would never be able to pull on her while in a relationship (i.e. ass to mouth, a brutal facefuck which brings tears to her eyes, or nutting on her face and then leaving without a goodbye)
2. Not having to do anything to get laid... no dinner... no movie... you show up, put your dick in her face and it starts.
3. The first moment she does one of those stupid fucking things that makes you want to blow every single celled, monosyllabic thought out the back of her stupid fucking neanderthal skull... you have two very satisfying options. Drop the whole situation and tell her all about herself reducing her to tears OR hatefucking her so hard that the next time you"re with her you practically taunt her to do the same stupid shit just for more of the same motivation because there is no sex like a revenge fuck.

Cons;

1. If you"re doing this because you"re still in love with her. You"re fucked and/or retarded. She doesn"t want you, she only wants dick. Maybe even she doesn"t realize it yet, but in the end she will figure this out and while you"ve been investing more effort into all of this than it could ever be worth. Meanwhile she is planning her escape fuck (the next guy she"s going to fuck so she can break shit off by telling you she"s seeing someone even if it was a 1 night stand.)
2. If you broke up with her and you are laying next to her you will hate yourself because you"ve just regressed backwards in your life. Banging the ex will never bring you the same confidence as conquering new pussy.
3. She becomes clingy and/or controlling and you have to break up with her annoying ass all over again. Even though you have no fucking idea when it became a relationship again to begin with.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
So, apparently, people make myspace pages for dead people. I guess when I was spamming out the divorce line months ago I hit on a girl who was dead and her family or someone had put a page for her. They let me know today that she was "no longer with us!" Oops!

aychamo_aycono said:
So, apparently, people make myspace pages for dead people. I guess when I was spamming out the divorce line months ago I hit on a girl who was dead and her family or someone had put a page for her. They let me know today that she was "no longer with us!" Oops!
At least you didn"t try the fighting zombies line....

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
wait... I could see them making a memorial page on myspace, but they did it on PlentyOfFish or OKCupid??

That"s fucked up.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ahhhh i see. Yeah I don"t use myspace for sending pickup lines.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
aychamo_aycono said:
Did they give you directions to the cemetery?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
lol it never involved WoW, was a girl off OKCupid. and I haven"t talked to her in a little more then a week. Cyber girl is out of the picture.

Been working on gamer girl the past week, been bringing her to street racing on fri/sat nights, chillin with her wednesday.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
huzzah, the weekend was a great success. Had another good bus that wasn"t the typical sausage party they normally are. On the drive down made out a bit with a hot nurse that I"d had on my bus a couple times in the past. I was actually intending on going after her but shit happens.

Then on Saturday hooked up with a different girl who actually seems totally fucking awesome. 24, music teacher, good sense of humor, likes camping and skiing and mountain biking, so on and so forth. When me and my buddy co-guide first talked with her (she was sitting right behind us up at the front and her friend was getting picked up later on, so she was on her own for a bit) she was pretty quiet and seemed kind of lame. We were calling her the Glacier.

I don"t really remember how we hooked up, unfortunately. From what I was told, me and my bud rolled in to the restaurant at the hotel (there was a big PJ party about to start there) and she had just gotten her food. And then, again from what I was told, she wanted to show me something in her room (she claims that she had nothing but wholesome intentions). When we didn"t come back, her friend and my bud came up to the room and listened in on the festivities (her friend told my bud that there was no way we were banging before they got there). I wish I remembered it more clearly, but unfortunately I had hopped on the vodka/redbull train and as usual blacked out. Oh yeah, and this was at about 9 o"clock.

Pretty pumped about her actually, she seems to be exactly what I"m looking for in a lot of respects, although obviously I barely know her at this point.

Now I"m wondering what to do with Xerxes. I feel like a dick for fucking around on her when she"s under the impression we"re in an exclusive relationship. And especially considering she was honest with me about everything. Prolly gonna try to meet up with her before I leave for Japan in a couple days, and let her down softly. I can"t see it being a good idea mentioning the other girl, probably gonna do some version of the "it"s not you, it"s me" angle.

Eomer said:
huzzah, the weekend was a great success. Had another good bus that wasn"t the typical sausage party they normally are. On the drive down made out a bit with a hot nurse that I"d had on my bus a couple times in the past. I was actually intending on going after her but shit happens.

Then on Saturday hooked up with a different girl who actually seems totally fucking awesome. 24, music teacher, good sense of humor, likes camping and skiing and mountain biking, so on and so forth. When me and my buddy co-guide first talked with her (she was sitting right behind us up at the front and her friend was getting picked up later on, so she was on her own for a bit) she was pretty quiet and seemed kind of lame. We were calling her the Glacier.

I don"t really remember how we hooked up, unfortunately. From what I was told, me and my bud rolled in to the restaurant at the hotel (there was a big PJ party about to start there) and she had just gotten her food. And then, again from what I was told, she wanted to show me something in her room (she claims that she had nothing but wholesome intentions). When we didn"t come back, her friend and my bud came up to the room and listened in on the festivities (her friend told my bud that there was no way we were banging before they got there). I wish I remembered it more clearly, but unfortunately I had hopped on the vodka/redbull train and as usual blacked out. Oh yeah, and this was at about 9 o"clock.

Pretty pumped about her actually, she seems to be exactly what I"m looking for in a lot of respects, although obviously I barely know her at this point.

Now I"m wondering what to do with Xerxes. I feel like a dick for fucking around on her when she"s under the impression we"re in an exclusive relationship. And especially considering she was honest with me about everything. Prolly gonna try to meet up with her before I leave for Japan in a couple days, and let her down softly. I can"t see it being a good idea mentioning the other girl, probably gonna do some version of the "it"s not you, it"s me" angle.
Jesus Christ, man, are you looking for a relationship or what?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Jesus Christ, man, are you looking for a relationship or what?
Yeah, I am. But at the same time, I don"t want to be in one just for the sake of it. As I"ve said pretty much from the start, Xerxes for the most part was pretty ideal with some flaws or things that annoy me, but unfortunately there just didn"t seem to be a connection for me. I figured I"d give her a shot and see if things go anywhere. They didn"t, unfortunately.

I certainly didn"t intend on screwing around on this trip, normally as I"ve said that buses are sausage fests. It just kind of happened. And with this new girl, I AM getting the good old butterflies in my stomach feeling when I think about her and I"m choked that I probably won"t be able to see her for at least a couple weeks since I leave on Wednesday.

I am quite confident, however, that I will indeed fuck it up somehow. Stay tuned!

Braen

<Medals Crew>
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I just don"t think you"re going to start anything real with sex. Some may disagree, and I"m no expert, but I"ve never known it to happen.
Especially when you don"t remember said sex.. or even that night!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Actually, I tend to agree on that. I don"t think it"s the best way to start something off. As far as remembering, I do remember the sex itself, or at least most of it. I just have a blank spot about 30 minutes long, otherwise I remember the rest of the night perfectly fine. And it"s also not like we banged, I got her number and then that was it. We ski"d together the next day along with her friend, and then talked/cuddled the 7 hour ride home from the hill. She seems pretty swell.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I just don"t think you"re going to start anything real with sex. Some may disagree, and I"m no expert, but I"ve never known it to happen.
*shrug* My last girlfriend and I started from a random hookup. She never expected me to call, so didn"t give me her number. I had to look her up at work to get it. She"s still one of the coolest people I"ve ever met, so I think sometimes things just... happen.

I"m still gonna have to give Eomer a surly, disapproving stare for fucking around. That shit ain"t cool man. I know it was an accident, but it"s your responsibility to keep your dick in your pants when you"re with someone. Don"t tell me you couldn"t have just got the girls number and waited until you broke it off.