Girls who broke your heart thread

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
just dumped my girlfriend... what are some manly activities i can take part in so i don"t dwell on this all day?
The one who looked like Angelina Jolie? With those sexy horse teeth? You make me sick sir.

Morsakin_foh

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
Iknowgoing out and getting drunk with some buddies is the best plan after a break up.
Fixed.

On a side note, started something with a Norwegian model/singer, if it gets to the necessary state of affairs, you all will be the first to know via pics.

Deadpool_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
just dumped my girlfriend... what are some manly activities i can take part in so i don"t dwell on this all day?
Masturbation and lots of it is the best remedy but according to one of the other threads here it may cause cancer, atleast you wont have to shave your balls anymore the chemo takes care of that. Hate when ball skin gets stuck in the clippers

Advanced Masturbation

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I spoke with Xerses on the phone last night. Went pretty well really. She wasn"t mad or upset or anything. We agreed that there just didn"t seem to be a spark and that even though we got along quite well, that it didn"t seem to be going anywhere fast and that we should just remain friends. And that was about it. Again, it"s too bad that things didn"t work out, because with the exception of some things that annoyed me (I"m incredibly good at finding small little things about people that drive me crazy), she was a pretty cool girl.

Sorry, I never got any nekkid pics :/. Kind of a shame too!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
Start being active, go workout, go jog or rollerblade lol stuff that makes you feel good and will get you ladies while keepin yah busy.. and yeah go out get drunk w/ buddies

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
lost said:
Start being active, go workout, go jog or rollerblade lol stuff that makes you feel good and will get you ladies while keepin yah busy.. and yeah go out get drunk w/ buddies
I"d pay to see Kegkilla rollerblading down the streets of Philly in only his speedo screaming, "SUP PUSSIES?"

Camping out on Market Street just in case.

Is this gay?

T-rex_foh

shitlord
niteflyx said:
I"d pay to see Kegkilla rollerblading down the streets of Philly in only his speedo screaming, "SUP PUSSIES?"

Is this gay?
This is totally the opposite of gay and I am also pulling for this scenario. I"ll provide any amount of alcohol required to make this happen, as well.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Eomer said:
Hey, she paid good money for em.
Forgot all about you saying they were fake. Too bad, those would be amazing if they were natural.

I"ve never been with a girl with fake boobs, but I live in constant fear of it. I"m worried about looking up from beneath her, seeing the scars, and just losing all attraction. That might be irrational, but so is my fear of heights.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I"d prefer small tits to fake tits, to be quite honest. There"s something deeply unattractive about it to me, for whatever reason.

But in general I prefer chicks with a more petite type build I guess.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Never been with a girl who was smaller than about a B. On her though, yeah, fake boobs would have looked really out of place.

It"s really more about the whole presentation than any specific part for me.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Well, as you can see from the picture, they"re not massive fake ones. I find that to be a turn off, personally. At least in terms of a girl I want a relationship with and not just random sex.

There"s no question that I prefer a real set to fake ones. They"re fun to play around with, I guess, but in some respects not so much. They feel nothing like real tits, and she had very little sensitivity with hers. As far as the scars go, she had a good surgeon and I never once saw them until I asked her about them and she showed me.

Personally I"m not much of a boob guy anyway. I actually dislike large natural breasts because they"re almost never decent looking. I"d rather go for a nice perky set of B"s, which is about where the new girl falls.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
niteflyx said:

Is this gay?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah a nice B is definately the way to go.

My ex used to bitch nonstop about her tits being too small, it was impossible to convince her I actually preferred them the way they were to them being any larger. She thought I was just saying that to be nice

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Azrayne said:
Yeah a nice B is definately the way to go.

My ex used to bitch nonstop about her tits being too small, it was impossible to convince her I actually preferred them the way they were to them being any larger. She thought I was just saying that to be nice
Lots of women are this way, even girls with plenty of natural boobage. It"s a constant source of self doubt.

The sensitivity thing would definitely be a problem, that"s half the fun.