Girls who broke your heart thread

Couple weeks ago I hooked up with this chick at a club, and I was very close to bringing her home with me but some other random shit came up that while isn"t relevant, prevented me from following through with her.

Then a few days later I found out, not only is the broad 17 (I"m 24, and I consider that wayyyyy to young) but she also had a boyfriend, and he"s a fucking buddy of mine! (granted I hadn"t seen him a while due to traveling, but I still consider him a friend and I see him at least once a year).

Dodged a major bullet there.

Prime_sl

shitlord
I actually dont care about the whole age thing, I just wanted to know how creepy it is to add some random hookup as friends on facebook.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Facebook ain"t exactly serious business, although if you have 100 or fewer friends it might be a bit weird, just because all the other people are probably your real friends. If you"re one of those people that accepts every random friend invite and you have 800+ "friends" then by all means add that B and perv on her.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Prime said:
I actually dont care about the whole age thing, I just wanted to know how creepy it is to add some random hookup as friends on facebook.
I did it once. But we went to school together and knew each other through a mutual friend.

I never talked to her again though. Just added her. Probably because facebook was the cool new thing 4 years ago and you just added as many people as you could.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Prime said:
Pretty much any good looking girl I come across on my travels or trips, if I know her name, gets added by me. I"m not a massive Facebook whore, I"ve got about 250 friends and probably half are good friends, a quarter are more like aquaintences that are on various limited lists, and another quarter are people I barely know that I should probably just remove altogether (20 at least from my NZ trip alone that I"ll probably never see again, but may as well keep around just in case I visit wherever they live and want a tourguide). I can"t say I"ve gotten poon through Facebook, but I see no reason to not look someone up if you hooked up with them and want to stay in touch.

If the girl thinks it"s weird or creepy or just doesn"t want anything to do with you, she"ll ignore the invite or just tell you.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Drive in movie theater for a date? I have a convertible, and it is Friday the 13th so they are showing cheesy horror movies. I imagine we can talk freely since we wont annoy anyone?

Need some quick ideas.

I know that no matter what I do, I am stealing the sterno smores idea.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Nailed the Ex from High School last friday-sat-sunday. A+ sex. Talk of dating came up, both agreed that since she just got out of a relationship taking it casual and easy would be best atleast for a couple months (movies/dinner/more screwing).

Most recent Ex has been spamming my inbox with notes that she wants to roll with me this weekend and nude pictures. Have to figure out a good way to get some E and not end of sleeping with her...

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Most recent Ex has been spamming my inbox with notes that she wants to roll with me this weekend andnude pictures.
And yet your post is devoid of said pictures.

Drive in movie theater for a date? I have a convertible, and it is Friday the 13th so they are showing cheesy horror movies. I imagine we can talk freely since we wont annoy anyone?
Sarcastic Reply: Drive-ins are neato. Afterward you could take her down to the malt shop or even the local sock hop. Then drive out to the point and rape her...

But seriously, Drive-ins aren"t a half bad idea. Most people haven"t even seen a functional Drive-in in their life let alone been to one to watch a movie. And it"s like you said since you"re in your own car you have a lot more freedom to talk and what not.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:

Need some quick ideas.

I know that no matter what I do, I am stealing the sterno smores idea.
Drive-in movie theater sounds like a total date hit, unless it"s something everyone does in that area. If I could pull that out here, I"m sure they"d go nuts over the retro/uniqueness of it, plenty of room to talk (because conventional theaters suck for dates most of the time, oh hi let me sit next to you in mostly silence for 2 hours) and do whatever. Go for it.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Back in college I remember the housing director claiming that if you (as a man) had sex with a girl who had two drinks or more, she wasn"t competent to accept the sex and it was rape!

I never had the presence of mind to ask if you had the same amount or more drinks and therefore wasn"t in your proper state.

(I assume this is all bullshit anyway, fuck that fat fuck of a housing director)

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Snugglebear said:
Back in college I remember the housing director claiming that if you (as a man) had sex with a girl who had two drinks or more, she wasn"t competent to accept the sex and it was rape!

I never had the presence of mind to ask if you had the same amount or more drinks and therefore wasn"t in your proper state.

(I assume this is all bullshit anyway, fuck that fat fuck of a housing director)
Hell man I"m pretty sure there are whole bloodlines that would have been wiped out were it not for drunk fucking. It"s not hard to know whether or not you"re overstepping your bounds. She says no? Don"t touch her. Passed out? Don"t fucking touch her. Too drunk to speak? Just play it safe, don"t touch her.