Girls who broke your heart thread

JerleMinara_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Guys, my girlfriend is dead. I can"t even see the screen my tears are so bad. I can"t fucaknig believe that the one time I find happiness it"s fucking over. I dont"a think that i can kindael this
If you kill yourself can I have your stuff?

Brad2770

aychamo_aycono said:
Guys, my girlfriend is dead. I can"t even see the screen my tears are so bad. I can"t fucaknig believe that the one time I find happiness it"s fucking over. I dont"a think that i can kindael this
How did Grobbee die?

(I really hope this is some fucked up joke. Seriously)

Desidero_foh

shitlord
Sorry to hear the bad news. Hope you"re holding up alright, Chamo. I don"t know what I"d do if that happened to my girlfriend. Don"t get too down and everything will get better with time.

(If you"re testing the sympathy plea again after a mere two weeks, you"re a dick and it"s not funny.)

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
I assume it"s just a drunken attention whore post.

Brad, I think you can still pull victory from the jaws of defeat with this chick. "We"re going to have to talk about this" is a good sign, if she said it playfully.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Well if it"s true at least aych has a plan of attack i.e. the Necrophiliac thread and it fits for either a fake or real post so its a win win situation.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Well damn. That"s pretty fucking depressing.

I don"t think that this thread has anywhere to go from here either...

My condolences, sir.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I don"t know what it is but, hearing about a person"s death always gets me. I just can not stand hearing about it because it gets me down so much. If this turns out to be the real deal (a good portion of me wants this to be a sick, drunken joke) then I wish you nothing but the best aych, I know what its like to lose someone you"re close to like that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
If it"s real, (and at this time I have no reason to doubt it), it"s fucking sad.

Don"t do anything stupid.

Get a bunch of hugs from some good friends too, it helps.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Eomer would like a word with you.
I dont get it?

Tenks said:
all of Eomer"s emails have to go thru Aych first.
So I should have cleared it with him before texting the new girl I loved her before I left for Japan?

Kidding!

Tyen said:
Were you able to get nudies?
His posts about fucking zombie Alba have come full circle!

But seriously, if she actually is man, thats damn horrible. Really sorry to hear.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Dude, just sit back and try to relax before doing anything. It"ll be a few days, but the best thing you can do is try to keep a clear head.

I am truely sorry for your loss, and you have my deepest sympathies man. Hang in there bro, we"re all here for you.