Girls who broke your heart thread

Requiem said:
I texted him some, sounds like it"s the real deal. Might wanna tone it down a notch or 10.
If I ever have a similar tragedy I am not going to sit down first thing while I can barely see and type a post at Fires of Heaven, and I"m not half the troll Aych is, just an asshole. I"d actually expect people to take me seriously.

If thisactuallyturns out to be real then it"s quite terrible for him and much worse for his late ladyfriend but I grew up hearing The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

He has me on ignore, so if anyone thinks I"m still being insensitive feel free not to quote me.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He"s probably not close to anyone on her side. The guy has been on this site for 6 years. It"s where he has vented about everything. Nothing wrong with him jumping on here. Right now, he probably feels helpless and time is standing still. Losing people makes you reach to anything to feel better. Don"t be such a dick.

And furthermore, I don"t care if I get 30 fucking negs out of this, you know why? The motherfucker faked a suicide cry for help like two weeks ago. He should fucking know better. It"s not me being "big and bad" it"s me being pissed off that someone would go faking tragedy for attention on a messageboard so even people like me -- who, yes, are pricks -- might know to actually drop the grudge and be good to someone when they are having a serious hard time.

It"s horse shit. He"s supposedly a doctor and should know better. Some people actually care when someone sounds suicidal.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
Not to mention the fact that he was obviously blitzed out of his mind when he typed it. Whatever though, it"s the internet afterall.

I"m not going to keep going. Either way it ends up I"ve said enough for now.

I"ll just put the next person who fakes a suicide note on ignore. That kind of behavior disgusts me.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Shit Chamo, that sucks if true man I can"t really give any advice as I have never lost anyone that close to me before but I feel for you man

I texted him some, sounds like it"s the real deal. Might wanna tone it down a notch or 10.
Nice to have friends in high places. Despite painful divorces, faked suicides, and the lot, it"s only who you know.

You can text me too, and I"ll tell you with complete sincerity how my mother and father died in a fiery car crash just today.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Grobee that"s terrible and I"m really sorry to hear it. I lost my mother to lung cancer just last year and it was brutal. Losing one was so tough to go through I can"t imagine what it"s like to lose both at once. My heart goes out to you man.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
Can you guys stop falling for Aychamo"s shit? He always does some emo shit every 2-3 months. He always has girlfriend problems when he thinks his life is amazing. He probably fucking ate her alive. When I think of Aychamo I think of American Psycho.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Leviothan said:
Can you guys stop falling for Aychamo"s shit? He always does some emo shit every 2-3 months. He always has girlfriend problems when he thinks his life is amazing. He probably fucking ate her alive. When I think of Aychamo I think of American Psycho.
That"s more or less it. His next post is gonna say she cheated on him or something, and that she"s "Dead to me." He thinks that shit"s funny, and stringing you along is the highlight of his day.

If it was anyone in this thread other than Aychamo, i"d lean more towards sympathetic.

The Ancient said:
Grobee that"s terrible and I"m really sorry to hear it. I lost my mother to lung cancer just last year and it was brutal. Losing one was so tough to go through I can"t imagine what it"s like to lose both at once. My heart goes out to you man.
...I wasn"t being serious about the parents... I was echoing Foghorn"s point. Aychamo is known for "sincerity" whenever he feels like it.

I think concern is warranted here.

Brad2770

On a positive note, going out with leaseLee tomorrow. How long till I fuck it up or get bored?

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
He comes in, talks to her and is cocky/confident. They make plans for a date.

Later in his car, he feels like an asshole and calls her to say sorry, of course he accidentally proposes while saying sorry