Girls who broke your heart thread

Drave_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
My relationship of a year and a half with this woman ended about 20 minutes ago. First thing on my mind? Post a mother fucking pic on FoHSS! Her body and looks were a perfect 10, easily. Her intelligence on the other hand.. We just won"t go there.
You should still be able to tap it one last time, and hit it like an angry, vengeful God!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Trust me, I"m definitely going to try to hit that shit one last time. She still has her computer at my place. If it happens, I will grudge fuck that shit as hard and furious as I can. Hah. Will try to get some farewell nudies out of it too and post them here.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Working on fixing it. Just wanted to keep you guys updated. The fingerprint scan is what"s fucked up. I haven"t had too much time as I"ve been out to the clubs and the bar working on a rebound. The nudies I have are old and not that great, I will post them assuming I can get the fucker working. I will also try to get some more when she comes over, I doubt she will be down for it but I will guilt trip her in to doing it for FoH! I"d go as far writing FoHSS on her but that"s pushing it. Wish me luck!

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Hmm I was looking at FML. I ran across this.

"Today, I was setting up my laptop"s fingerprint scanner. It worked, but in the name of science, I decided to put my penis on it to see if it could recognize it. When I was trying to login via my penis print, my mom walked in. FML
#498194 (109) - 03/20/2009 at 9:19pm by Anonymous - misc - I agree, your life is f***ed (4003) - you deserved that one (33928"

ANY CONNECTION?!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Haha, as hilarious that would be, there"s no connection. My scanner doesn"t work at all. It"s fucked beyond fucked. Anyone know how to fix this shit? I"m at a loss. Obviously there"s nudes in this.

huan_foh

shitlord
any chance you"re using Protector Suite QL? try the change->repair option under add/remove programs. this crap happens numerous times at the the office on sonys and toshibas

Valc_foh

shitlord
Nope, isn"t Natalie. And I tried your fix Huan and it"s still fucked. Will try to get some more pics when she comes over. Doubt she"ll be down with nudes but I"m sure she"ll take some in her underwear.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Valc said:
Nope, isn"t Natalie. And I tried your fix Huan and it"s still fucked. Will try to get some more pics when she comes over. Doubt she"ll be down with nudes but I"m sure she"ll take some in her underwear.
That sounds like a job for roofies

Valc_foh

shitlord
Here"s another. I deleted the other two because they weren"t that great. If you look closely you can see her nipple piercing.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The crazy just leaps off the screen in those shots. She probably fucked you like a wildcat with jumper cables up its ass.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
The crazy just leaps off the screen in those shots. She probably fucked you like a wildcat with jumper cables up its ass.
That"s an understatement. I do have an update though, she"s in the shower as we speak. I fucked her hard enough for the whole neighborhood to hear. We talked afterwords, and we are going to remain fuck buddies. SCORE! I might not be able to deliver on the nudes because of this, (and because I still can"t access the safe the nudes are in) but to make up for it I will post whatever raunchy pictures I have when I do more photoshoots with her.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
I think you"re taking the wrong approach to this. This is anopportunityto take even more nudes pics and use and abuse her in a way you never have before!

FOHSS written all over her, asap!

Valc_foh

shitlord
It"s the least I can do for many years of entertainment from these boards. I will try to get the glorious FoHSS written on her perfect titties.