Girls who broke your heart thread

Turkish_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Continuing on!

Me: Haha yeah I am good, body and mind are tired but not really jet lagged. A good sleep tonight should fix me up.

Her: Well have a great week!

Her (2 hours later): And sorry for the facebook message I sent last week.... probably inappropriate but I did enjoy your company so I certainly miss that

Me: haha not inappropriate, I just wasn"t sure how to respond. I enjoy hanging out with you as well, I just don"t want to lead you on.

Her: Don"t worry about leading me on, I feel only friendship for you and if we do hang out it is because we are both so super! (we have a running joke about things being sssssuper)

Texted the girl I met before I left for Japan last night at about 11:30, told her to call me if she was still up, otherwise to just text me back and let me know a good time to call today. She texted back just after midnight to call her after 7 tonight. Onward and upward!
PLEASE MORE OF YOUR TEXTS WITH GIRLS! PLEASE FUCKING MORE! THEY ARE SO FUCKING INTERESTING! OH GOD HOW LONG BEFORE SHE TEXTED AGAIN!? DID SHE SAY "SUP"? DID YOU GET A VENTI LATTE AFTER!?

Your routinely insipid "omg texting with a girl" posts deserve to boil to death in a vat of molten aids, right next to my drunk thread.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Continuing on!

Her: ... And sorry for the facebook message I sent last week ...

Texted the girl I met ... She texted back just after midnight to call her after 7 tonight...
What. The. Fuck.

Kill yourself. This is not yourspacefacebook.

Snugglebear said:
Where did all this Eomer hate come from?
it"s just the bitches complaining because they never even got a chick naked so they want us to post more nudes so they can gap to it.

Don"t read this thread if you don"t want to read the shit posted. This thread isn"t titled "naked bitches." go to the pgt if that"s all you want.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:
it"s just the bitches complaining because they never even got a chick naked so they want us to post more nudes so they can gap to it.

Don"t read this thread if you don"t want to read the shit posted. This thread isn"t titled "naked bitches." go to the pgt if that"s all you want.
Are you fucking kidding me? I haven"t read ALL of this thread, but I was here at the beginning. That post was a fucking "twitter" of his TEXTS. Really? GTFO.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
She asked for a decision today. Again, via text message. I got over 100 of them since the friday fiasco.

My response was that however much I want to make it work between us, I just don"t think we could each adapt enough to meet the other"s demands.

Quite the diplomat I am!

She started stuff like "if I died, could you live on without me?" and I tried to steer around that trap, but failed. So I guess we"re practically done. It"s going to suck when we have to meet at work, but those times are very few.

On the upside, there was this smoking hot girl on sunday"s dinner party - and she came to the climbing gym today. Downside to that, she"s probably not into fat guys. But we laughed a lot.
God she"s so pretty I started sweating when she walked in. Fuck. An ass like a peach, sportboobs, tiny build overall but a good climber. And she"s totally cool.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
EmpireF4i said:

You fucking retard:

Me: Haha yeah I am good, body and mind are tired but not really jet lagged. A good sleep tonight should fix me up.

Her: Well have a great week!

Her (2 hours later): And sorry for the facebook message I sent last week.... probably inappropriate but I did enjoy your company so I certainly miss that

Me: haha not inappropriate, I just wasn"t sure how to respond. I enjoy hanging out with you as well, I just don"t want to lead you on.

Her: Don"t worry about leading me on, I feel only friendship for you and if we do hang out it is because we are both so super! (we have a running joke about things being sssssuper)

Texted the girl I met before I left for Japan last night at about 11:30, told her to call me if she was still up, otherwise to just text me back and let me know a good time to call today. She texted back just after midnight to call her after 7 tonight. Onward and upward!
Clearly I"m asking for nudes by objecting to this retarded drivel. Clearly the above quote is on topic. Retard.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Update. Phone call. Done.

She insulted me again, accusations like "if I died you"d jump onto the next one like it"s nothing" and stuff...

wants her ring back (she gave it to me the last time we broke up, or the time before that, I forgot). I borrowed her some money a while ago and I asked for that back too. I"ll get it of course.

I hope this was the right thing.

Oh and I don"t have pics of her, and you wouldn"t want to see nudes of a 45 year old woman anyway.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Stoerm said:
Are you fucking kidding me? I haven"t read ALL of this thread, but I was here at the beginning. That post was a fucking "twitter" of his TEXTS. Really? GTFO.
lol Christ almighty, relax gents. I"ll cut that shit back then. Only reason I posted that shit was because some guys when I was gone, or at least not here as often over the past couple weeks, commented that they wanted some updates. I"ll dial it back then.

Love you all...

Also, did we ever find out what happened with Aychamo?

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Ronaan said:
Update. Phone call. Done.

She insulted me again, accusations like "if I died you"d jump onto the next one like it"s nothing" and stuff...

wants her ring back (she gave it to me the last time we broke up, or the time before that, I forgot). I borrowed her some money a while ago and I asked for that back too. I"ll get it of course.

I hope this was the right thing.

Oh and I don"t have pics of her, and you wouldn"t want to see nudes of a 45 year old woman anyway.
Oh you"re the one dating the 45 year old?

Jesus what a psycho. She acts like she"s 15. You should have bailed from that relationship a long time ago dude.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Eomer, I personally enjoy that shit. It"s funny in my opinion. No need to listen to the retards who are overly sensitive about a post they don"t even have to read.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Azrayne said:
Oh you"re the one dating the 45 year old?

Jesus what a psycho. She acts like she"s 15. You should have bailed from that relationship a long time ago dude.
No, I"m the one whowasdating the 45 year old and is now eager to tap that 26 year old.

Counted 2 tattoos so far. There might be more as I unpack (if I ever get that far and don"t fuck it up).
It"s funny though. Met her on sunday, had never seen her at the climbing gym, and today she shows up. She knew we"d be there. Friend of a friend"s friend. Asked me to bring some stuff from the place I work at, when we meet again, to save p&p. I say it was a trick to see me again (she could have just as easily had my coworker bring it to the "middle friend"s" place)

Or maybe I"ll fall flat on my face. Who knows.

edit: re: eomer"s txt messages.
just scroll past if they bother you, duh. they"re fun at times.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Gonna have to second/third/whatever the notion of ignoring the dorks who can"t read a post without tits in it. This isn"t the thread for that. In fact, I rather like knowing I can read this thread at work without having to worry. So don"t sweat it Eomer.

And no, I don"t think we heard from Aych. He seems to have pulled a vanishing act again.

NargorothRiP_foh

shitlord
eomer it isnt that people dont want to know persay. i personally find the stories funny and stuff. just tone down on the every last thing she says or happens.

Erumaron

ResetEra Staff Member
It"s the internet, let them cry... it"s what they do on here. If giving line for line what certain texts said adds to the complete story then so be it.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Aztlan said:
Eomer, I personally enjoy that shit. It"s funny in my opinion. No need to listen to the retards who are overly sensitive about a post they don"t even have to read.
word.some of that shit cracks me up.

Seriously. How hard is it to not read a post?

I could complain about how your posts are just complaining about someone else and not contributing to this thread, but what would be the point of that?