Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer said:
As far as my shit goes, really liking the new girl after only a couple dates, and doing my best to not call, message, or text her every 5 seconds to avoid repeating past mistakes. Luckily I"m out of town again for a few days, so that stretches things out a bit.
Isn"t that just the worst? You want to talk to them so bad, but you know if you try to hard or say too much they"ll lose interest... whoever invented dating should die in a fire.

Oh, I"ve been separated since January, I just didn"t say anything. The ex-wife and I have only seen each other to sign papers and that"s it.

The timing is balls, but we both wanted to have the first baby before we go overseas, until our Chinese improves enough to function in a hospital beyond telling someone we"re sick.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
And she"s pregnant. Yes, it was planned. We"re both super happy, have an apartment together, and the works.
*takes the lay up*

Grats dude! You didn"t slurp it out

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Mippo said:
No, Azrayne was just taking that stance because his original response was wrong and he got called out on it. Rather then admit the mistake, he decided to take on the argument.
Not at all, but no need to carry on with this 300 crap.

In other news, psycho ex hasn"t called me in 2 days, and last time we spoke she was talking about some other ex who recently re-initiated contact with her. Probably the one she left for me. I"m not sure if it"s true or she"s just trying to make me jealous, but I"ve been trying to cut down on conversation and stop playing happy couple, so maybe she"s getting the point. Of course last time I tried that she cracked after a week and started calling me 10 times an hour, so we"ll see.

Grobbee that"s some pretty good stuff, sounds like things are lining up quite nicely for you.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Oh, I"ve been separated since January, I just didn"t say anything. The ex-wife and I have only seen each other to sign papers and that"s it.

The timing is balls, but we both wanted to have the first baby before we go overseas, until our Chinese improves enough to function in a hospital beyond telling someone we"re sick.
So less than three months from getting separated you"re cranking out a kid? IMO that"s really damn quick. Not trying to be an ass, just saying.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
As far as my shit goes, really liking the new girl after only a couple dates, and doing my best to not call, message, or text her every 5 seconds to avoid repeating past mistakes. Luckily I"m out of town again for a few days, so that stretches things out a bit.
Seriously, I don"t understand why if two people like each other they have to play this chicken game and pretend to not. If I enjoy something, I typically spend time pursuing it; whether it be Muay Thai, rowing, or a girl.

Update on me, date with septum piercing chick did not go all that well...frankly she annoyed the shit out of me with her "I am so unique" attitude. I also was a bit distracted from being dumped like a few days prior...cest la vie. She was very hot though.

edit- Grats Grobbe

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
Everlast said:
Seriously, I don"t understand why if two people like each other they have to play this chicken game and pretend to not. If I enjoy something, I typically spend time pursuing it; whether it be Muay Thai, rowing, or a girl.
Well, have you never had a chick doing just that? Trying to talk to you "all the time" and you just get turned off more and more until you actively try to avoid her?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Everlast said:
Exactly. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that shit. I don"t necessarily want to subscribe to the gamer"s advice and just more or less treat my woman like dirt because that"s what supposedly works, but there"s a lot of truth in what they say. If you make yourself too available and are constantly wanting to hang out with a girl, even if she initially liked you, it can quickly turn around.

With this girl, I think I can be a little more open with my feelings than most, but I"m playing it safe just the same and not calling her all the time. Basically just messaging once or twice a day on Facebook right now, keeping it light and breezy. Maybe gonna do lunch tomorrow since she"s a teacher and has the week off. Would rather nail her some more before I take off for a few days, but probably not in the cards.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Everlast said:
This is the shit I"ve been going through with Gamer Girl recently.

We were really close back in November through the beginning of Dec. She flipped out over finding out I smoked weed as far as I was concerned I thought we were just friends at that point. Start dating Cybergirl end of January and when I told Gamer girl around the end of February that there was someone else and she went off the wall.

She told me she had been hinting at still being interested and that I kept missing the signs. (I"m notorious for missing girl"s signs) Told me her feelings and said the choice was mine as to who to stay with. I broke it off with Cyber Girl (mostly because of issues between us not just cuz of Gamer Girl) Since then we"ve had a few good weeks, getting closer, back to being close to in a relationship. But the last week or so its been back to games as usual.

Last weekend had my car prepped for actual racing at the street races that I go to with Gamer Girl every friday and saturday night. she was fine with me racing but didnt want to be in the car (which is fine) so she planned to just stand at the starting line to watch races, if the cops came just jump in a random persons car.

Now she hates my car with a passion, Dodge Neon R/T Coupe, she has a massive obsession with Hondas and reminds me of it constantly. A guy we sort of know through others was there in his Turbo Civic Hatch, she decides to sit in the car and chat with him for a bit while I"m racing. (fine by me) She texted me first to ask if I was ok with it. So she ends up going with him on a pair of races. (wouldn"t race in mine) Races get broken up by rain and on the way back to her place she kept talking about how I need to get my CRX yadda yadda. The next day she texts me asking if I"m mad. ("No") Am I jealous of Gary? (The kid with the turbo civic) I say no again.

Now I"m not worried about anything between her and the gary guy. He"s an ex of one of her friends she knows he"s a shitty BF, and he smokes/drinks which she doesnt like at all. But the god damn games with trying to get me jealous and shit like that are infuriating.

We"ve both done the "I really like you" bit we both are clearly interested in eachother. WHY THE GOD DAMN GAMES?!

At that point I"d be upfront about that shit, I think you handled it well and I believe you when you say that you"re not worried about her antics, but I imagine that they"re annoying. I"m just the type to not have very much patience with that kind of stuff, so I"d probably find out a way to delicately bring it up or joke about it, hopefully conveying to her the message. We"ll see if that"s good advice or not by what others say.

Also street racing is bad, k.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Haka Shakamalakabalsaka said:
and I believe you when you say that you"re not worried about her antics, but I imagine that they"re annoying.
I won"t lie her flirty nature does bug me and I get feelings of jealousy here and there I just know nothing beneficial will come from acting out on those feelings. As far as she"s aware I don"t give a shit when she does that stuff I don"t know if she"s trying to, but she won"t get a rise out of me for stuff like that.

It"s ironic that if we were officially together I"d feel a whole lot less jealous when she hangs out with random guys.

NargorothRiP said:
Just slap a couple tanks of NOS brah and she will be suckin yo dick.
I wish that was farther from the truth.

Honestly at this point I"m just gonna straight up tell her if she wants to do this ambiguously single bullshit. I"m just gonna start looking for someone else again. That"s how I got with Cyber girl, granted I didn"t tell her til after I had been with the other girl like ~3 weeks. Its really easy to be on OKCupid and PoF on the side and see what"s out there.

Had the same thing happen like a year ago. Girl (referred to as Porkchop*) strung me along for like a month talking about how she wasn"t ready for a relationship, hadn"t gotten over her ex yet, etc. So I actually went out a few times with a girl that was a friend of her and found me through Porkchop"s myspace. Porkchop fucking flipped out over it. I just told her if she doesn"t want to be serious with me she can"t expect me to stay single forever. Same shit, different year.

*Porkchop because shes portugese and its a slang term they use for themselves.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
$^@$#& !@$&!$&!$&!%&#!%& !&!%&#@%&*(@%&(@%&#(@%&#(

Sorry mashing my keyboard attempting to break it felt really good. So between the last post and now I txted with gamer girl a bit. Today and monday were her days off from work.

Found she spent the day with Gary (civic kid) and his friend Honda (yes we just call him honda) Honda is a sketchy late 20"s puerto rican who drinks and drives at the races and likes to cause property damage.

So she spent the day with both of them. I find this out when she mentions that Honda has a warrant out for his arrest and she told me she found out cause she was with them all day.

And she"s planning on going with them to the races one of the days this weekend.

JUST FUCK IT ALL I used to be sad I was a later bloomer and didnt get into the dating game until college, but honestly I wish I had never gotten into it. For every ounce of happiness there are pounds of heartache, confusion, anger, hatred, depression, etc. It"s not fucking worth it.

Brad2770

Darus Grey said:
Welcome to the club, fuck em all and live for yourself.
I try and do this, but when I post my outlandish antics here, i get critisized for it because its not the norm. I am all about me with this shit.

You know, Grobbie, you were quick to lecture me and make assumptions of how I was, but bringing a child into the mess youre going through.... you are not as mature about this shit as you think.

it pisses me off to even think that I actually considered your "advice".

God help that child.