Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh man I"m ruining my +internets with this thread but I totally deserve that.

I think I made it clear enough to her that there"s no more chance for us. She seems to get it now. I"m also quite sure she knows I will be seeing the new girl.

Gonna stop beating myself up over stuff and just live on.
Happily.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Zeitgeist said:
I challenge you to find me a country where women aren"t crazy

+ internets if you can
crazy isn"t really the right word i don"t think. i"m not sure stupid is either. not sure what you call it. i mean, do you call a gerbil or a dog"s actions crazy? you don"t say a dog is crazy for eating its own feces right? and likewise you don"t really call a hamster stupid for running on its wheel all day. it"s really the same thing here.

agree with the countries listed.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dumar said:
crazy isn"t really the right word i don"t think. i"m not sure stupid is either. not sure what you call it. i mean, do you call a gerbil or a dog"s actions crazy? you don"t say a dog is crazy for eating its own feces right? and likewise you don"t really call a hamster stupid for running on its wheel all day. it"s really the same thing here.

Die in a fuckin" fire you misogynistic son of bitch.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Dumar said:

Dog"s have a biological impulse to eat their own shit, dogs have sub par digestive systems and are able to sense unprocessed nutrition in their feces.

Update to my love life...Fuck it. I am moving home from college at the end of the month and I"d rather get A"s on my finals and jerk off then deal with some crazy bitch.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Everlast said:
Dog"s have a biological impulse to eat their own shit, dogs have sub par digestive systems and are able to sense unprocessed nutrition in their feces..
well, the point was that all drama problems can be solved by just sitting down and discussing them and wants/needs, yadda yadda.

and the same way that talking to a dog or hamster is a waste of time, such is the same with a girl. the reason doesn"t really matter (ie, whether they can"t understand like a dog or just want the drama to begin with), but the fact is it won"t change with the majority of women. you"ll get the book size posts about how sally texted me today saying she wants to come over but 2 weeks ago she fucked bob and is sorry, and yadda yadda. none of it is of course logical or really even coherent actions. like a dog, it"s really just impulses; as the joker said "i just do things" right? that"s why it"s kinda pointless to talk about or discuss, aside from pointing out the fact, the reality, that women are really no different than a hamster running on its wheel. all you really do is observe and move on from there.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So as far as my things go with Anne, nothing juicy to report really. We went to the hockey game on Friday, and then I dropped by her place on Sunday for a couple hours of sport fucking, and things seem to go very well. Chick seems pretty much universally awesome. She even changed her summer/winter tires on her car herself. Only problem is she refused to change mine :/.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Simas said:
Some crazy bitch broke Dumar and now he just wants sandbox games.
i"ve had my fair share. i just refuse to waste time with drama (and esp reflecting about it), but you can"t really avoid it. you just have to recognize that fact and move on. no amount of posting about girls" txt messages or what she did on sunday will stop the hamster from running--it just does it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ronaan:

Your ex didn"t realize that you are "the one". She saw you possibly with another woman, when she currently has no other man, and the human fear of loss kicked in and drove her to get you to sabatage your current romantic interest. If she had discovered that instead you were at home reading war and peace instead of seeing women, I"m willing to bet large amounts of money withot even knowing either of you that she would not be begging you to get back with her.

You also ARE being a vagina with the ex. Letting her see u at work and JESUS letting her convince u to call back the new girl is fuckin horrible. Not only do you let your ex make your decisions for you and ruin a possibly good thing, bit that pussy behavior is exactly what will ruin the relationship even if you get back together.

That"s why being a pussy is lose lose. Many guys are pussies because they don"t want to lose their demanding controlling soulstealing girlfriends, but exactly what makes a guy end up with a girl like that is the same thing that makes her not respect u. That"s why those types of girls are fucked in relationships.

Grow a pair and decide what you want,rationally, and stick to it. If a girl continually tries to manipulate u it means you have already given in in the past. A girl won"t try that shit unless she thinks it might work.

Unrelated, I have been in korea for a bit over 1 month now and it took a bit but I met a very cute k girl. I had girls in the USA somewhat down and understood, but it"s a whole new game here. Nothing to say right now and eventual naked pics are unlikely but try I will.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
I know you said Korea but what the hell:

Alotta Fagina: In Japan, men come first and women come second.
Austin Powers: Or sometimes not at all.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
You"re right Dabamf, I let the ex control my behaviour too much.

Jessie is really cool about the ex sending me text messages (for now at least). Only happens at the worst of times (i.e. during a quite encouraging period of groping and kissing and stuff). I"m sure it will end soon. I"m not really answering any more.

Just got home from Jessie"s place and it was all kinds of awesome. We seem to connect really well. She"s the woman I want, and I told her that. I also told her I never make the same mistake twice, so what happened on saturday evening won"t happen again.
She"s adorable. And cute. And she has her own little stubborn head.
I like that a lot.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ronaan said:
Jessie is really cool about the ex sending me text messages (for now at least). Only happens at the worst of times (i.e. during a quite encouraging period of groping and kissing and stuff). I"m sure it will end soon.
PUT YOUR DAMN PHONE ON SILENT

I"m not really answering any more.
Which means you have answered in the past while with Jessie there. /facepalm

Brad2770

FOH decides my fate.

Met a nice hispanic woman on PoF. Been talking to her on and off the last 2 days. She gave me her number today around 4pm. I just texted her about 10 minutes ago letting her know who I am.

What now? I am taking my son out to dinner, so I will not text her until I get back to read what has been said. I will use my best judgement and decide from realistic advice.

I will see if you guys date as good as you think. I will do everything that is said (within reason).

If it works, you know I am good for pics.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tell her within 30 minutes of meeting her your entire life story, including about your son. Surely you will get mad poon.

But seriously, what the fuck do you want, us to plan the whole date and feed you lines? For this to really work, you"re going to need to rig up a live web broadcast on IRC or something.

How about you take her on a date, find out if you"re romantically attracted to her and don"t just view her as a warm hole, and take it from there?