Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Good to hear that Eomer, your girl seems cool and sane. Let"s hope she stays that way.

Cinema postponed to tomorrow because Jessie isn"t feeling well at all. Told you she had some issues and she"s aware of them... well today she had a few ... "stiffening up" moments (damned if I know the medical term, all in all her muscles tighten up and she stands there for a while just grabbing whatever is close enough and holding on to it). She seemed very tired when we talked earlier, and said she"d be taking her emergency meds.

She called again 15 minutes later to make sure I didn"t think it was because of me. Which I hadn"t thought anyway. Still nice of her to care like that.

Told me to call again later tonight and something tells me I"ll be seeing her tonight anyway (just not for cinema, as large masses of people don"t exactly help her situation either).

Brad2770

Nothing really went on with mine. I have been talking to her on and off the last few days. I have been sick (and my son was too), so I have been sleeping a lot.

I did go to her house last night and we played Wii and watched Shawshank Redemption. Ended up massaging her during the movie and got to feel up her D"s. I think I could have done more, but I tried to save more for another time. And actually think with more than my dick.

After I left, my over all feeling was that she would would be fun to hang out with and maybe to fuck, but I know I dont want a relationship now, even though I feel empty without one.

I am saving money for a trip to Vegas and trying to get my current car paid off so I can buy a Corvette. I have been working more on building my arms and chest, so maybe I will feel differently once I accomplish these goals.

Also, I informed my bosses that i would be willing to relocate to Houston for better advancement within the company if something opened up. From the rumors that I have heard, I might have a chance within 6-9 months.

And when i was sick with my son, my ex offered to come over and help and I turned it down. I have not seen her in almost 4 months and I turned down the chance. Progression or protection (of my feelings), whatever it was, i felt like I did the right thing.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Why"d the FoHSS assholes-and-hearts image get removed? That was going to be my background when I got home :[

A+++, Eomer. And Brad, awesome. Steps like that will help you get over your Ex and you"ll soon find yourself being comfortable apart from her, liberated from past emotional issues and free to do what you want to do to ultimately be happier.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So I just hit the three month mark with the girl I started dating from OkCupid all because of this thread.

Love teh FOHSS.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Because I let years of internet cynicism turn me into a knee-jerk reaction mocking bitch. My apologies to the aggrieved parties and to any others who were insulted.

You did the right thing Brad, both with your date and with the ex. We"re proud of you. Gotta say with Eomer though, I"m waiting for the other possibly hilarious shoe to drop. Hope that doesn"t work out like that though: she seems really cool. And Draegan - all your posts in this thread about this girl were that she was normal, rather beautiful, and you give monthly updates thanking people for introducing you to OkCupid to meet this chick. You"re holding out on us. >:O

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
What shoe exactly? That suddenly she"ll do a 180 and turn crazy or something?

She"s said some goofy things from time to time, but mostly because I think she has next to no inner monologue. I came out of my bathroom just after we had sex, and she was looking at the dressers in my room. For those who have seen pics of my place, it"s pretty much a bachelor"s pad and I don"t have a closet, just a couple dressers and then an Ikea type closet. She remarks something along the lines of "so it"s pretty much impossible for two people to live here hey?"

I laughed and said "wow, already angling to move in hey?" Right away she started back tracking and said that wasn"t what she meant, but that she was just thinking aloud and so on. She"s been saving up to buy her own place (lives with dad and step mom atm), and from past conversations with her I took her word for it. She just blurts out stupid shit from time to time, and I find it endearing.

Another example was a couple nights ago we were at my place and deciding where to go grab something to eat, as there"s probably 20 places within a 5 minute walk. I suggest a place called Japanese Village that opened a few months ago that I hadn"t been to. She immediately starts to say "Oh, well what kind of foooo..... god I"m retarded" while I laughed my ass off. She"s not actually stupid, just doesn"t filter things before they come out of her mouth.

But yeah, I do have some apprehensiveness that she won"t turn out as great as I think she is, but that diminishes with each time we hang out.

Eomer said:
"so it"s pretty much impossible for two people to live here hey?"

I laughed and said "wow, already angling to move in hey?"
I FUCKING KNEW YOU CANUKS ALL TALKED LIKE THIS! THEY SAID IT WAS STEREOTYPICAL SHIT FROM HOLLYWOOD!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
Another example was a couple nights ago we were at my place and deciding where to go grab something to eat, as there"s probably 20 places within a 5 minute walk. I suggest a place called Japanese Village that opened a few months ago that I hadn"t been to. She immediately starts to say "Oh, well what kind of foooo..... god I"m retarded" while I laughed my ass off. She"s not actually stupid, just doesn"t filter things before they come out of her mouth.
She sounds fun to be around, as long as she can laugh at herself a healthy amount and not take her little mishaps too serious. Congratulations

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Thought I"d just throw up a quick update went out to the races solo. Apparently gamer girl was going with some other dude shes buying a mustang from. I hadn"t talked to her since last weekend, had a big fight, she went kinda nuts. So I didn"t really care who she was rollin with.

Been there maybe 30 minutes and I get a text from her asking if she can chill with me apparently he"s ignoring her etc. First thing she did was apologize to me about last weekend. So she chills with me for a few hours things are going fine.

Around 2am a guy gets in a fight over some girl, big puerto rican dude. The fight is broken up but hes still pacing around the races with a breaker bar just being pissed off.

Around 2:30 with no provocation, I wasn"t even paying attention to this guy he attacks me from behind. I don"t know if he got me with his fist or the bar but I"ve got a nice welt on my head and my left shoulder hurts like hell. Thankfully his friends jumped on him and got him under control, but I rolled out.

No more racing for me! ^_^

edit: And now I"m all freaked out about getting hit in the head after all the shit with Liam Neeson"s wife. If I don"t post again. GG Aneurysm. <3 FoH rocks, had some great times with you guys.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
Around 2:30 with no provocation, I wasn"t even paying attention to this guy he attacks me from behind. I don"t know if he got me with his fist or the bar but I"ve got a nice welt on my head and my left shoulder hurts like hell. Thankfully his friends jumped on him and got him under control, but I rolled out.
god what a fucking faggot. if i saw someone pull that shit id be all over them, assuming it wouldn"t be a death wish.

on a not really related note anyone else notice that bars always disproportionate number of big ass jacked dudes? i walk around my school campus every once in a while i see a dude who could give me a run for my money in fisticuffs, but for the most parts its dudes i would lay siege on. however i go to the bar and its like half of the bar is at least my height (6"3") and pretty jacked. fuckin wack as hell, i guess since most are significantly older it makes sense but its like where the fuck did all you bros crawl out from.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
He wasn"t bigger then me. I"m a stocky 6"1" (yes stocky, not fat)

He just happened to have an 18" steel bar in his hand. Fuck fighting that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:

not saying he was, just something i noticed in general.

and he hit you with a steel bar? what the fuck kind of bar is this? i"m always the last one to want to get the police involved with bar fights but if this piece of shit blind sided you with a weapon totally unprovoked i"d probably consider it.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
and he hit you with a steel bar? what the fuck kind of bar is this? i"m always the last one to want to get the police involved with bar fights but if this piece of shit blind sided you with a weapon totally unprovoked i"d probably consider it.
Amazon.com: Great Neck BB18 18""Breaker Bar 1/2""Dr. ": Automotive

popular tool/weapon among car people.

And can"t really do much with police. 1 of 300 random puerto ricans I don"t know attacked me.

My heads doing ok now, no signs of concusion or anything like that, left shoulder is not doin so hot, have my arm in a sling.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
brekk said:

Obviously you should have caught it with your bare hand and beat him to death with a shovel-bat.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
Damn dude, that fucking sucks, and it pisses me off since we"ve had beers. Do you think the gamer girl was at all related in any of this shit?