Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Oh my... it keeps getting better and better.

I pick up Jessie today to take a walk through town and later hit the cinema. While we"re sitting over coffee at some place she tells me she"s not so sure about us any more, and she needs some time. But she still wants to hang out with me and do stuff...

Ah well what the fuck. One side of me thinks "let her go and find someone else with less issues", the other side says "wait it out and get laid sooner or later".

At the moment I"m more inclined to just drop it and wait until someone comes along.

Brad2770

Dude, drop her.

Only reason I hate online dating is because they still keep looking and if the next chap that is paying her attention is "better", she moves on to the next. I have had it happen a couple of times, but with bullshit excuses:

"You dont want a relationship and I thought I didnt either, but [this other guy]- Me and him have really hit it off!" or whatever it might be. She may be telling you the truth, but who cares? There are a lot of other women.

Not really so much as dating, but I figure its the best thread to post in:

A friend of mine and I have been going to the "Hooters" type establishments lately. Getting to see pretty women showing a decent amount of skin has been worth the 15 bucks I have spent on food, drink and tip. Plus, you get to sit and watch the game and chat it up with the waitresses.

The 3 different places we have gone to was Hooters, Bone Daddy"s and Twin Peaks. First we went to Hooters. We went mainoly for the wings, but really enjoyed that it was a much cheaper alternative to the strip club. Not exactly, but the women seem to be on par with what you would see at a strip club or one step above, so we were content.

One weekend, when we were out riding our bikes, one of our trail guides told us we should go to Twin peaks, so we checked it out. Food was ok, but the women were nice and it was a fun atmosphere. My friend had gone to Bone Daddy"s with his brother a few months ago when he was in town, so we went to that place last night- Wow! That place was nice. The food was very good, the waitresses were just amazing, tons of games on the TVs and to top it off, the service was unbelievable. Never a time my drink was half full, my food was perfect and out in perfect timing and when it was all done, she brought out warm lemon towels to wipe our hands with.

On top of all of that, she must have sensed that my friend was not good with the ladies because she came over several times and sat with him and talked to him. Not sure how she knew this, but she got my cheap ass friend (who hardly ever tips) to actually tip 3 dollars. I know it doesnt sound like much, but for someone that never tips (even at strip clubs), it was pretty fucking amazing.

Anyways, I looked this place up and it looks like they only have 4 locations in the Dallas area, but if you are ever coming through, the one located in Arlington, off of I-20 is a fucking great place to go. I will probably go back next weekend for sure.

The best part, most of the places I go to like that, there are only 1 or two girls that are extremely hot and most likely NOT your waitress. But last night, there were only a couple that were "meh" and the one that was our waitress was probably one of the top 5 in the place.

Anyways, great place and really needs to be checked out.

Sorry for small thread derail, but really didnt know where else to post it. Plus, some of you playas might be able to turn one of those chics into a date.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
kegkilla said:
god what a fucking faggot. if i saw someone pull that shit id be all over them, assuming it wouldn"t be a death wish.

on a not really related note anyone else notice that bars always disproportionate number of big ass jacked dudes? i walk around my school campus every once in a while i see a dude who could give me a run for my money in fisticuffs, but for the most parts its dudes i would lay siege on. however i go to the bar and its like half of the bar is at least my height (6"3") and pretty jacked. fuckin wack as hell, i guess since most are significantly older it makes sense but its like where the fuck did all you bros crawl out from.
You live in Philly right bro? You should know half the dudes here roid. This is the time of the year too. I fucking hate going out anymore..

A friend of mine actually got snuck out side a bar earlier in the year. Dude blind sided him. He fell and hit his head on the curb and went brain dead. His parents had to pull the plug. All that because some dude was had some roid rage and couldn"t handle his liquor.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Convo said:
You live in Philly right bro? You should know half the dudes here roid. This is the time of the year too. I fucking hate going out anymore..
Walking through Penn Campus during Spring Fling is the most brutal thing in the world.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
god what a fucking faggot. if i saw someone pull that shit id be all over them, assuming it wouldn"t be a death wish.

on a not really related note anyone else notice that bars always disproportionate number of big ass jacked dudes? i walk around my school campus every once in a while i see a dude who could give me a run for my money in fisticuffs, but for the most parts its dudes i would lay siege on. however i go to the bar and its like half of the bar is at least my height (6"3") and pretty jacked. fuckin wack as hell, i guess since most are significantly older it makes sense but its like where the fuck did all you bros crawl out from.
take martial arts and youll never have to worry about this.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Convo said:
A friend of mine actually got snuck out side a bar earlier in the year. Dude blind sided him. He fell and hit his head on the curb and went brain dead. His parents had to pull the plug. All that because some dude was had some roid rage and couldn"t handle his liquor.
are you talking about the shit that happened up at kutztown?

Walking through Penn Campus during Spring Fling is the most brutal thing in the world.
there"s brolly dudes at Penn? i would have never thought. however when i go to my buddy"s frat at temple the kids on the juice probably outnumber the ones who aren"t.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brekk: stop hanging out with jackasses, and you probably won"t get randomly beaten by them from time to time. No offense man, but the sub-culture you"re associating yourself with is not exactly full of winners.

Hung out with Anne last night. Grabbed dinner and then three buds called and said they were having beers and watching hockey, so I asked her if she"d like to go, and she said sure (she"d actually just been over to the same house earlier in the week, but with more people).

Long story short, she was fairly tipsy and another friend of mine was pretty hammered, and while outside on the patio having a cigarette, she and him did interpretive dance to Meatloaf"s I Will Do Anything For Love. It was outrageously funny.

So yeah, she gets along with my friends as well, success!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eomer said:
Long story short, she was fairly tipsy and another friend of mine was pretty hammered, and while outside on the patio having a cigarette, she and him did ....
I thought that was headed for a horror story as I started to read it!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
niteflyx said:
My buddy goes to wharton business school at penn, ill have to ask em

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
Oh my... it keeps getting better and better.

I pick up Jessie today to take a walk through town and later hit the cinema. While we"re sitting over coffee at some place she tells me she"s not so sure about us any more, and she needs some time. But she still wants to hang out with me and do stuff...

Ah well what the fuck. One side of me thinks "let her go and find someone else with less issues", the other side says "wait it out and get laid sooner or later".

At the moment I"m more inclined to just drop it and wait until someone comes along.
A few hours later she called and wanted to hang out. So we watched some TV, fucked a bit, watched more TV, and in the end I gave her a ride home.

Doesn"t sound too bad right? Yeah, that"s because I haven"t told you about the 15-minute-periods where she would be sitting there just staring, "unable to talk" (she actually motioned for pen&paper and wrote down that whenever she sees those freaky pictures in her head she can"t talk), or the time where she was sleeping on the couch and we had to leave, so I kissed her neck and ear and almost got punched in the face for it, which she then followed with another 5 minutes of crying.

what the fuck.

Didn"t talk at all during the 30 minute drive. This stuff is just a "bit" too much for me. She"s nice to have around when she"s not phased out, but when she is... nothx.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"m confused is this a medical condition that causes her to lock up randomly or something mental? Is she weird in other ways also, paranoid or delusional? Never heard of anything like that except in catatonic schozophrenics.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
I"m confused is this a medical condition that causes her to lock up randomly or something mental? Is she weird in other ways also, paranoid or delusional? Never heard of anything like that except in catatonic schozophrenics.
mental I guess.

Shizophrenic sounds about right too. Too bad, she"s really nice most of the time, but the whole "I"m not sure about my feelings" and 3 hours later "Oh hai let"s fuck" thing also seems odd. Not that I"m complaining...
Just looks like she doesn"t know what she wants. (yeah I know, I"m one to talk...)