Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Jesus man, not to be a callous bastard, but there HAS to be chicks out there with way less baggage. You"re going from one crazy bitch to another, you"re just switching up symptoms.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I don"t think sneaking pics of her meds isn"t the way to go, it"s inappropriate and borderline creepy. It seems you know what you"re up against, so if you think it"s too much then you need to let her go. Don"t worry about hurting her feelings (though tact is obviously the way to go, no need to be an asshole), you need to take care of yourself first.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I love the blubbering idiots that still troll these message boards. When I was in med school people talked shit because of that, and now that I finished I"m a "fake doctor." It must really suck to be you, and be so incredibly jealous of me
It must really suck to not be a good enough doctor to save your girlfriend.

Oh wait, you made all the shit up to get attention!

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
What"s funny is that I just got off the phone with her, and asked her why she had sex with me last night when she was unsure about her feelings.

I seem to be taking things way too serious, she says those two things are not connected at all. So she wants to be friends and hang out, and maybe sometimes fuck a bit.

Ideal woman if it weren"t for the massive damages. Or maybe she"s a bit on the slutty side, I"m pretty much undecided. She has a lot of guy friends it seems...

ah whatever, I have a family pack of rubbers.

(kidding, I"ll just let things cool down a bit and not see her as much. Just phase out without hurting her, and maybe even stay friends)

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Lost a baby 2 WEEKS ago? Um whose baby and why is she jumping your bones so fast?

You seem to have the right idea. Just for the love of god when that day comes when you forget the condom or it breaks don"t allow your dick to win the "I"m sure it"ll be fine without it just once" argument with this chick. From my limited education i remember learning that many chicks with trauma are very permiscuous. Plus the obvious fact that there couldn"t be a worse girl to accidentally knock up.

Personally i"d say look for a new girl asap. If u are balls deep in another girl you won"t be tempted to respond to booty call from jessie, allowing u to get distance.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
I hope you aren"t implying the two are related.
Oh no, not at all. It"s just that most of them seem to be "ex boyfriends" of some sort.

Dabamf, the baby was from a coworker she"s been banging (he"s married + kid), wasn"t planned, yadda yadda.

Anyway, nothing good can come of this. Going to concentrate my efforts elsewhere.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Mazim said:
I keep hooking up with the "Ex" that I dumped a while ago(due to respect, and honesty issues), and its the same thing over and over. Best way to ditch the ex completely, and be done with it, without picking up another chick?

Come on foh, I need your help.
stop being a pussy, accept the fact that if you want the cunt out of your life you"re prob gonna have to jerk off until you find another girl, there is no shame in this.

honestly though it sounds to me like she fucked you over, and you pathetically let her back into your life and now you feel like a bitch. the only way for you to redeem yourself now is to send her off in a totally humiliating and dickish manner.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
kegkilla said:
stop being a pussy, accept the fact that if you want the cunt out of your life you"re prob gonna have to jerk off until you find another girl, there is no shame in this.

honestly though it sounds to me like she fucked you over, and you pathetically let her back into your life and now you feel like a bitch. the only way for you to redeem yourself now is to post naked pictures of her on here.
Fixed.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
Oh no, not at all. It"s just that most of them seem to be "ex boyfriends" of some sort.

Dabamf, the baby was from a coworker she"s been banging (he"s married + kid), wasn"t planned, yadda yadda.

Anyway, nothing good can come of this. Going to concentrate my efforts elsewhere.
Jesus, how the fuck do you find these women ?

It"s like you are catnip for crazies ...

PS. 2 weeks after losing a baby ? You are nothing more than a life raft in a storm. Get out and fast.

Spoiler alert! Don"t read it if you don"t want to. My turn to contribute to the thread a bit.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So this new chick got hired at my job. We immediately hit it off really, really well. I mean we have tons of similar interests. We make each other laugh. We enjoy each others" company. All that jazz.

A little back story about my problem: Her and her ex were together for 6 months and then he signs a contract to work on the production of a cross-country touring band (not any cool or famous bands) and he"s basically an audio jockey setting up the equipment for the band, etc. At first when he left they agreed to try the long distance thing because he had her convinced it wouldn"t be that bad even though she thought the best course of action would have been to break up when he left (he left right around Christmas). So anyway at first he"s the greatest long distance boyfriend ever, calls her everyday, they talk for hours, etc. But eventually they just run out of shit to talk about (ding ding ding, long distance never works) so he starts calling every other day, then every few, and so on. And his schedule is such that he starts working as soon as she gets off here, and he would call her at 3am every night when he got done... but that didn"t work for her because she had to be up for work at 6am so her sleep schedule was getting fucked up and it was affecting her job and school. So finally she just emails him a little over a month ago saying basically she wants it to end because she feels that he"s forcing her to be a bad girlfriend by making her feel bad for not answering his calls at 3am or for hanging out with guys (just friends) while he"s half way across the country and he gets jealous. So basically he"s allowed to tour with a band meeting probably bucket loads of chicks/groupies but she"s not allowed to hang out with a guy friend here without him getting jealous. Riiiiiiiiight.

So anyway, she got hired about a month ago (around the time she emailed the ex about breaking it off) and we meet each other, become fast friends, start hanging out outside of work and things are progressing nicely. I"m really into her, she"s really into me. Things are going great.

Here"s my problem: He has a bunch of his shit at her place and he"s coming back to town next month to pick it up and take it with him to MA (he"s gonna be in town for a week before he goes to MA for a new work contract for another 6 months) but I"m not sure how I should feel about this. I mean they have history, so should I be worried of what either of them might do or say to each other while he"s there picking up his shit? I don"t know if I will be able to be there while he"s there but I"ll try to be... I mean I don"t really plan on doing anything special currently, I"m just curious what you guys think about the situation. Should I be worried for any reason?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
enlarge_21106609.gif

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Incognitogamer said:
Spoiler alert! Don"t read it if you don"t want to. My turn to contribute to the thread a bit.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So this new chick got hired at my job. We immediately hit it off really, really well. I mean we have tons of similar interests. We make each other laugh. We enjoy each others" company. All that jazz.

A little back story about my problem: Her and her ex were together for 6 months and then he signs a contract to work on the production of a cross-country touring band (not any cool or famous bands) and he"s basically an audio jockey setting up the equipment for the band, etc. At first when he left they agreed to try the long distance thing because he had her convinced it wouldn"t be that bad even though she thought the best course of action would have been to break up when he left (he left right around Christmas). So anyway at first he"s the greatest long distance boyfriend ever, calls her everyday, they talk for hours, etc. But eventually they just run out of shit to talk about (ding ding ding, long distance never works) so he starts calling every other day, then every few, and so on. And his schedule is such that he starts working as soon as she gets off here, and he would call her at 3am every night when he got done... but that didn"t work for her because she had to be up for work at 6am so her sleep schedule was getting fucked up and it was affecting her job and school. So finally she just emails him a little over a month ago saying basically she wants it to end because she feels that he"s forcing her to be a bad girlfriend by making her feel bad for not answering his calls at 3am or for hanging out with guys (just friends) while he"s half way across the country and he gets jealous. So basically he"s allowed to tour with a band meeting probably bucket loads of chicks/groupies but she"s not allowed to hang out with a guy friend here without him getting jealous. Riiiiiiiiight.

So anyway, she got hired about a month ago (around the time she emailed the ex about breaking it off) and we meet each other, become fast friends, start hanging out outside of work and things are progressing nicely. I"m really into her, she"s really into me. Things are going great.

Here"s my problem: He has a bunch of his shit at her place and he"s coming back to town next month to pick it up and take it with him to MA (he"s gonna be in town for a week before he goes to MA for a new work contract for another 6 months) but I"m not sure how I should feel about this. I mean they have history, so should I be worried of what either of them might do or say to each other while he"s there picking up his shit? I don"t know if I will be able to be there while he"s there but I"ll try to be... I mean I don"t really plan on doing anything special currently, I"m just curious what you guys think about the situation. Should I be worried for any reason?
First off, is it just hanging out/we"re great pals, or is there something more going on, and have you talked about it with her? If not and you"re interested (certainly seems you are), bring it up and talk to her. Include your concern (in a very mellow, non-jealous, non-threatening manner) about the ex being around. Ultimately, I guess what I"m saying is give her the benefit of the doubt. IMO relationships that last are built on mutual respect, honesty, and trust.

Valc_foh

shitlord
Dude, she dumped him. If you guys aren"t together you shouldn"t worry about it. If you ARE together you"re in the right to worry about it but don"t pressure her into being there. I know you like her but it"s not your place to be there unless she asks you. He"s not moving back, he"s getting his shit. The long distance thing is the reason it didn"t work in the first place, whatever he says isn"t going to change her mind to continue doing the long distance thing. Just chill out and don"t be over bearing about it or you"re going to come off as being the same way he is.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Incognitogamer said:
Be more specific about the details of your relationship with her. Have you banged, how long have you been seeing each other (doesn"t really count until you kissed, at theearliest), etc. If you are not in a mutually agreed-upon monogamous relationship by the time he comes you probably run at least a small risk of them having one last go in the bedroom. If you are everything he is and more, she may not have the desire and you don"t have to worry about it.

If you are still at the intro stages I would not suggest bringing up a concern about him visiting, since it"s not really your place to do that yet. Just ignore it and "accidentally" make plans with her that day. If you are beyond the intro stages, just mention your concern the next time it comes up in conversation by simply saying something like you aren"t thrilled with the prospect of him going to her place so recent from their breakup. Leave it at a sentence or two and don"t be whiny about it, just announce your displeasure.

Or start a rumor that he got herpes from a groupie.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
You"ll find out about 6 months later about how she slept with him and let him fuck her in the ass (which she won"t let you do to her), and you"ll be posting here about how she broke your heart. Kind of a shitty situation, since you"re not allowed to express concern over the fact that she"s probably gonna be slobbing his knob as soon as he walks in the door, or you"re an asshole.

But, such are the perils of relationships.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Does it really matter? She"s already slobbed his knob plenty of times before. And you"ll never reallyknowfor sure when she tells you she likes your penis more.