Girls who broke your heart thread

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
No Storem you didn"t understand anytihng I said.

churchhill I typed them out 3 times. Sorry but I can"t help you understand.
Well it seems you"re losing motor control, so you"re probably getting your buzz on in one form or another.

It must be tough to be surrounded by a society full of idiots who just don"t get it.

What do your friends say when you tell them what you"re doing?

Do you tell your family? If not, why not? Are they too stupid to "get it"?

What do you think will happen when/if you get caught? Will your family "get it" then? What about your kid? What will your kid think when he/she"s told about what you did?

What would your dad say if you told him the shit you"re pulling? If you don"t talk to or know him, that goes a long way in explaining your psychological damage.

D O U C H E.

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Ok I"m done. Honestly I"m tired of running in circles with the 3 or 4 of you who arent making any effort to even try.. I"ll probably respond to brekk but thats about it

Brad2770

Sharmai said:
Ok I"m done. Honestly I"m tired of running in circles with the 3 or 4 of you who arent making any effort to even try.. I"ll probably respond to brekk but thats about it
Dude, what youre doing, plain and simple, is cheating. You dont tell your fiance because you know it would end horribly. No matter what "good" it might be that you are doing it for, its still cheating.

If you were stealing bread and soup everyday from Walmart to feed your family, no matter the good you think you are doing, bottom line, you would still be stealing.

There is no logic that changes what either of those are.

Sad thing is, you will not stop. And if you get caught, you will not be sorry for what you did, but only that you got caught.

Quit posting in this thread, you worthless meat bag.

As mostly a lurker I don"t comment here but I will say the following:

Cheat on your fiance, and I find that to be a sad story.

Cheat on your fiance who"s holding your future kid... I find that to be an extremely angering story. That just pisses me off, you"re being a selfish jackass. Do you plan on trying to explain your (faulty) logic to your kid when they find out daddy has been cheating on mommy since before they were born? I don"t see that conversation going well.

Also, I just absolutely hate your argument. For starters you seem to fail to understand that, and even yourself included, people aren"t 100% logical and emotions play a part in EVERY situation. 50% of marriages fail so why bother trying? Its like getting cancer with a 50% chance of living and decide to just kill yourself anyways. Oh and your wife and kid.

I hope, one day when you"re older and wiser, that you look back on this thread and realize how wrong you are. I hope that you do that before this whole thing blows up in your innocent kid"s face.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
We"re fucking retarded. Sharmai"s not normal. Look into the rest of his posts in the last 30 days. Society is wrong, he is right. Society is dumb, he is right. Arguing with Sharmai about relationships is going to be as fruitful as arguing with Lumie about science. You have been warned.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Alcestis said:
I can"t believe this got lost in the used up douchewater churning about. Yeah, Ronaan. That wasreeeeeaallyassholish of you.

... What the hell, man?
I"ll have to explain a bit here.

She had initially wanted to go alpine climbing this weekend, with some guy.
Some time this week when we were talking on the phone I told her I"d be going climbing on saturday and she said she"d come along. The other guy cancelled their trip.

I said that"s ok and I"ll call saturday morning.

That"s where she didn"t pick up the phone and I thought "ah whatever" and went on my way.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
I"ll have to explain a bit here.

She had initially wanted to go alpine climbing this weekend, with some guy.
Some time this week when we were talking on the phone I told her I"d be going climbing on saturday and she said she"d come along. The other guy cancelled their trip.

I said that"s ok and I"ll call saturday morning.

That"s where she didn"t pick up the phone and I thought "ah whatever" and went on my way.
You already explained it, and you have nothing to apologize for.

You had plans with her. You called her when you were supposed to. She didn"t pick up, or return your call. You went anyway. That"s as normal as it gets.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Does Sharmai really not want people to use emotional appeal when the whole subject is about relationships and emotions? Cold hard logic is 10% of the decision, emotions and their effects are 90%+.

.. Really?

And Sharmai, while you may have completely disconnected sex and love, I assure you your fiancee has not. Any relationship without mutual respect for a position that will define the relationship (such as fidelity) is doomed from the start. Anytime you don"t agree with something she feels strongly about, you just going to do it behind her back and lie to her about it? That"s healthy, right?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Well, if you completely seperate love from sex and instead reread his arguments replacing sexual activity with something like playing co-op video games...then it just makes him a liar and her a crazy bitch for demanding that he only play co-op video games with her.

And a certain someone a sick fuck for sucking his own thermal paste off his woman"s CPU and spitting it into her power supply.

psu199_foh

shitlord
Haha

I think at the end of the day it"s funny that there have been 10 pages of debate on this subject.

A man is cheating on his pregnant fiance who he claims to love.

We live in a society where that man is unquestionably a jackass. However he may have justified it to himself, it"s objectively wrong. And yes, when it comes to something like this there"s such a thing as objective truth.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Sure, objectified truth and whatnot. But pretty early on he said he wasn"t sure if he"d be ok with the fiancee doing the same thing ... so we can remove judgment of the moral aspects and just call him a a huge fuckin" hypocrite.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
It"s pretty awesome that so many people have walked in to this thread and owned the shit out of themselves, completely unprovoked. Good show, one and all.

OhSeven said:
Well, I was actually trying to make a play on a previous post of Sharmai"s namely this one

However, it seems no one got it.
That"s some fantastic, glorious shit right there now that you pointed it out. Well done sir.

Sharmai said:
Listen dude, it isn"t 3 or 4 people. Everyone here is calling you out. I"m sure if we made a poll, it would be 90% against you, and the 10% with you are doing it just to be jackasses.

I"ve only skimmed most of your posts, because unfortunately yes, they are largely bullshit rationalizations you tell yourself because you know somewhere, deep down, that you"re about to make a colossal mistake and marry someone even though you"re completely unprepared for it and the kid that will follow soon after.

This isn"t a personal attack, ad hominem (did you just look that up last week? Or maybe read a couple essays on logical arguments?), whatever you want to call it. I"ve got no personal vendetta against you.

You"re trying to convince us so hard because you"ve done a fantastic job convincing yourself, and it"s easier to smash your face in to a brick wall over and over again than it is to realize that your life is quickly skidding out of control down a path you didn"t intend it to go.

Fuck all of the alphabet soup you and others have spewed all over the past few pages. This isn"t a complicated issue at all. Everything aside, you are in a relationship with your fiance that is premised on you being in a mutual, monogamous relationship. Period. That is what she believes, and she has agreed to cement that relationship based upon that premise, until death do you part. It doesn"t matter that things might go badly in the future. Right here, right now, she"s agreed to marry you with the best of intentions. And you"re deceiving her and taking advantage of her naivete.

That either makes you a decent guy in way over his head and unable to dig himself out, or a complete and total fucking asshole. If it"s the first, then you need to do some soul searching and decide if you"re okay living a sham for the next few decades, or maybe only a few years, depending on how long you"re able to stick it out or how long it takes for your wife to be to catch you. I would hope that you"d come to the conclusion that the status quo just isn"t going to work and that you need to either cut that shit off entirely and realize that deceiving your wife and mother of your child is not a good way of doing things and that you"ll stop thinking with your dick. That would be best for all involved.

Alternatively, you could also realize that you"re simply not emotionally capable of doing right by her, and you"ll end the relationship romantically. Be there for your child, but don"t string her along. Continue sticking your dick in any holes that come along to your heart"s content, but realize that marriage just isn"t your thing and never will be.

If it"s the second, that you"re just a bastard/douche/whatever, then just keep doing what you"re doing. You"re doing a fantastic job of it!

So take your pick, but make up your mind soon.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

Just got back from (yet another) ski trip. This is the second year we"ve taken a bunch of our guys to Jasper for the weekend. It was my bro and his fiance, Anne and I, and then 40ish employees and their girlfriends/wives. Aside from that, we"ve been hanging out a lot. We"ve seen each other 3-5 days a week since I got back from Japan about 4 weeks ago. And everything seems to be going awesome. I really like her, she really likes me. As it turns out she"s a really good skier too! (when I met her she was snowboarding, and intermediate)

Other than some light snoring, I just haven"t found a damn thing about her that I don"t like. Things seem to have moved extremely fast, and we"ve talked about it and while we agree that they have, that we"re both fine with it. There"s nothing taboo between us, it seems, we both just blurt out whatever comes to mind and the other never seems to mind. Sitting on chairlifts the past couple days, we talked about everything from farting to threesomes and what kind of girl she"d want to what our opinion on joint vs. separate bank accounts in a marriage is.

Speaking of threesomes, she"s maintained that she"s interested. She"s never made out with a girl and is curious about it, but it would have to be someone with no prior involvement with either of us and so on. When we were out at one of the bars in town on Friday we just stood off to the side and pointed out girls and whether the other one would be okay with them, but joking around about it ("hey, what about that girl over there?" "she"s 300lbs!"). In all honesty it"s not something that I feel any great need to do. If the stars align and the right situation comes up, awesome, but at this point anyways I"m pretty content with her.

So yeah, sorry, no drama to report.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Eomer said:
/livejournal

Just got back from (yet another) ski trip. This is the second year we"ve taken a bunch of our guys to Jasper for the weekend. It was my bro and his fiance, Anne and I, and then 40ish employees and their girlfriends/wives. Aside from that, we"ve been hanging out a lot. We"ve seen each other 3-5 days a week since I got back from Japan about 4 weeks ago. And everything seems to be going awesome. I really like her, she really likes me. As it turns out she"s a really good skier too! (when I met her she was snowboarding, and intermediate)

Other than some light snoring, I just haven"t found a damn thing about her that I don"t like. Things seem to have moved extremely fast, and we"ve talked about it and while we agree that they have, that we"re both fine with it. There"s nothing taboo between us, it seems, we both just blurt out whatever comes to mind and the other never seems to mind. Sitting on chairlifts the past couple days, we talked about everything from farting to threesomes and what kind of girl she"d want to what our opinion on joint vs. separate bank accounts in a marriage is.

Speaking of threesomes, she"s maintained that she"s interested. She"s never made out with a girl and is curious about it, but it would have to be someone with no prior involvement with either of us and so on. When we were out at one of the bars in town on Friday we just stood off to the side and pointed out girls and whether the other one would be okay with them, but joking around about it ("hey, what about that girl over there?" "she"s 300lbs!"). In all honesty it"s not something that I feel any great need to do. If the stars align and the right situation comes up, awesome, but at this point anyways I"m pretty content with her.

So yeah, sorry, no drama to report.
Dont do it. The threesome that is.