Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Oh, because he took what i said and now he is crying about it. Whatever. Another one of his attention whoring moments. Damn.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
We all know there"s all types of ways to have a threesome right?

You don"t even have to touch the other girl. If your girl wants to experiment being with another girl, and she"s a keeper, just let her do it and watch. Then fuck your girl. Great stuff, and pretty safe from pitfalls that could develop.

It"s only OK to fuck the other girl, IMO, if your partner is encouraging you to do it. That hasn"t happened to me =p Let your partner be your guide. Only do things she suggests, or invites.

Two points are important: 1) if you"re the type that takes sex seriously, you shouldn"t be doing it. 2) It isn"t an excuse to have sex with another girl; it"s an opportunity for you to have fun exploring your mutual sexuality with your partner.

Bottom line, I"m married and I"ve only had threesomes with the person who became my wife. It was a temporary, exploratory thing that occurred in the first year of your relationship. I would have no desire to have it as a lifestyle choice, but it was definitely fun and spicy for a minute. After 4 years of marriage? No way in hell would she be down for this type of activity -- even if she was, I probably wouldn"t be. So enjoy it while you can, fellas. Not being married that is .

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Nicely done; everything about what you"ve said, the timing especially, was spot on. You executed that really well. Heh, you touched on one of the reasons it"s tough to post in this thread: people you know could be watching.

splok_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
It"s really hard to create the privacy necessary for that because we meet in Seoul, which is the common middle ground for us, and there is no car ride or someone"s apartment nearby; it"s all ...

I don"t know many good places and while I know a lot of Korean for only being here 2 months and I can read fine, I still don"t know all the food names.
To get away from the crowds, you can go to private singing or dvd rooms. Almost every decent building and apartment has a nice park type thing on the roof (really great places to go and drink at night imo), and no one ever uses them. Also, if you don"t mind staying up late, just go to one of the bar-type areas and drink until there"s no one left awake. They tend to clear out fairly early for the most part and after that point, its like you"ve got the whole city to yourself.

As for food, just go to an American chain like Outback. Not that you would want to do that all the time, but you"d likely be more in your element there. Also, since she"s so busy, you"ve got plenty of time to scout around and try restaurants/bars on your own or with co-workers, so you"ll already be familiar with the place.

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
my question is... if she is curious about girls and wants to have a threesome with another girl...

and we KNOW she likes guys (if you consider eomer a guy) why doesnt she want to have a threesome with 2 guys?

if the bitch wants to lick some carpet why does she need your one nut in the way?

because a part of it is she thinks it is pleasing to you. another confused woman owned by the sexist media, where all women are at the service of their male partners.

if thats not true, what would your reaction be if she wanted to have a threesome with 2 guys? your answer will tell you who is in control of the situation.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
earthfell said:
my question is... if she is curious about girls and wants to have a threesome with another girl...

and we KNOW she likes guys (if you consider eomer a guy) why doesnt she want to have a threesome with 2 guys?

if the bitch wants to lick some carpet why does she need your one nut in the way?

because a part of it is she thinks it is pleasing to you. another confused woman owned by the sexist media, where all women are at the service of their male partners.

if thats not true, what would your reaction be if she wanted to have a threesome with 2 guys? your answer will tell you who is in control of the situation.
In most polls about female sexual fantasies, 2-guy threesomes rate rite about the same as 2-girl threesomes. Both rate very highly.

This type happens much more rarely for obvious reasons. If you think a girl-girl-guy threesome has the same dynamic as a guy-guy-girl threesome, you haven"t thought things through. They aren"t comparable at all. No, I wouldn"t ask my girl to have a threesome that was all about me being serviced by two women, where I was the sole focus of all attention. That"s the difference in dynamic. Then there is also the male gay stigma, another huge issue.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I like how so many people run around in threads like this and say "This is how it is", like everyone does things for the exact same reason. I"m not saying, there aren"t many commonalities between motivations, just that A->B isn"t the only option.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
He wasn"t just hopeful; I"m pretty sure he described her as "the funniest girl he"s ever met." Which means it"s only a matter of time until she dumps him and he"s back here typing "ogod sheez dyed i cant c teh screne thru all my teers it hurtz so abd and its cruwling in my skins theeze wunds willnt heal."

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aztlan said:
Honestly Brad. Just let it go. You seem to have like a hard on for the guy.
If you"ve been reading the forums this long, and you haven"t come to the conclusion that brad is a fucking child, then I think you may have a deficiency of braincells. Internet tough guys ftl? " Hai guize ima behind duh puter screen so I type whatev I wants 2 peplz." It takes a certain special type of big man to insult someone over the internet about something like this. I dislike the guy as much as the next person, but have a little respect for the deceased.

I like how so many people run around in threads like this and say "This is how it is", like everyone does things for the exact same reason. I"m not saying, there aren"t many commonalities between motivations, just that A->B isn"t the only option.
People come here looking for advice on a topic or to talk about things and hear opinions from others on the matter. I don"t think I"ve read yet "DON"T DO IT EVER IT WILL ABSOLUTELY 100% RUIN WHATEVER TRACE OF A RELATION YOU"LL EVER HAVE" People are simply giving their opinion on the matter and how they would handle it.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Edit: You people aren"t worth sharing anything with.
I wonder if she"ll "die" in the next few weeks...

GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
The love of your life dies and a month later you"ve met another girl and are hopeful?

... k Aychamo.
What part of he made all of it up do you not understand?

KilyinRZ_foh

shitlord
Churchill said:
In case people were curious...I present you: Sharmai and his GF of Noblesville, Indiana!
lulz

rerun.jpg

Edit: you either.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Alcestis said:
Thanks, I appreciate your thoughts on it. It"s definitely not something I would jump in to without forethought or planning, and the two of us would really have to talk it out to decide if it"s something we should pursue. I too wonder if she is genuinely interested, or if she"s just saying that because she thinks that"s what I want to hear.

Alcestis said:
From what Eomer"s saying, she"s the one who continually brings it up.
I wouldn"t say she"s continually bringing it up, or that I haven"t been. I guess in that respect it"s mutual, we both bring it up or joke about it from time to time. I guess the strange/new thing for me is that she"s open to the idea, whereas most girls I"ve dated in the past will more or less shoot it down instantly.

Alcestis said:
Mentioning an item in hopes the other person will take responsibility for something that could destroy A Good Thing when he himself is part of that Good Thing doesn"t seem strange to you?
That"s the strange thing, though. I don"t know if she just had never given the subject much thought or what, but one of the first times we talked about it I basically said that threesomes were a great way to ruin a relationship if not handled properly, and she seemed genuinely puzzled why I would think that.

FoghornDeadhorn said:
BECAUSE OH MY GOD YOU CAN"T NOT CONSIDER IT! Because sex with two women is so high up on important life experiences, how could you reject it outright just because it has "serious risks" to "relationships"? That"s like saying you"d pass up winning a million dollars just because your mother *might* (or "probably will") get cancer if you win it.

Guys are so stupid. Unzip that shit!
Again, I"m cognizant of the risks involved with it, and that"s why I asked for advice here. The comments here have definitely led me to think much harder about whether or not the whole thing is a good idea or worth pursuing. I remain firmly on the fence, dependent on talking things through with her more.

earthfell said:

I asked her if she was interested in it, and she was more or less neutral to it. Personally I have zero interest in tag teaming her with a buddy. In general I don"t have much interest in tag teaming a girl (whether in a relationship or no), worries about tips touching and all that.

earthfell said:
If she wanted to have a second guy, I would respectfully decline, as I said above it doesn"t interest me at all and I"m not sure that I could emotionally handle it. And again, as far as having a second girl involved goes, she may well be saying that as much because she thinks that"s what I want to hear as it is due to her own interest.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
Call me a prude but I just find that very strange and not in the least sexy
Maybe, my girlfriend likes to be cum"d on so she thought was hot to do it on her friend (who liked it too) and yeah..

other than that you dont think girls going at it is sexy? :p

And definately not a fabrication, one time thing though.

Was fun watching them go at it, whoo wee. Course they both wanted shots before it happened.

Dabamf said:
I spent a year and a half in Korea but didn"t actually date any Koreans while I was there, so I"m not going to come out and say I"m an expert, but maybe I could give you a pointer or two from what I learned while there. I"ll assume since you mentioned it earlier that you"ve only been there 2 months.

I think your analysis of Korean women in general as far as sexual experience is spot on. From what I gathered from my friend"s experience as well as my own is that by and large, your run of the mill Korean early 20"s female isn"t not nearly as "experienced" as her western counterpart. My buddy, who"s actually marrying a Korean now found this out first hand. Looks like you did well on your dates though. Nevertheless, and I"m not trying to scare you or say your lady is like this, but from through my friend"s experiences it seemed like Koreans really don"t date like we do. As in, they don"t start off as seeing each other and then move on to a committed relationship, etc. Every one of my buddies remarked the girl basically, from 1st date onward referred to them as "boyfriend and girlfriend." I thought it was a lost in translation thing first but I later realized that they pretty much get locked in pretty early. Many of my buddies also had "marriage" talk really really early on, I"m talking a couple months.

As a sidenote, they seem to take these kind of life changing decisions pretty nonchalantly, as at my school there were 3 female teachers who all made a pact to find a man and get married that year... and they did. All of them found a few a guy and within a few months, maybe 4-6 announced they were getting married.

I"m not sure how "Korean" your girl is, in that if she"s very worldly or if she thinks the whole world has Kimchi with their breakfast every morning. If your girl has some idea of how things work in other countries and the West, then it"s going to be a lot easier for you guys to find some middle ground. That was the biggest thing for my friends when dating there, they met some awesome girls but were frustrated at their lack of ability to view anything but a Korean viewpoint, and didn"t understand when the guys would maybe not do something the "Korean way." They"re a pretty insular nation in many ways which I"m sure you"ve found out.

As far as not having a place to go for a private date etc, there are a ton of those types of places specifically for young couples, as most Koreans, from what I understand don"t move out of their parents house at a young age like we do, so going back to an extremely packed apt filled with family isn"t really an option. You could go to a Movie Room (I forget what they"re called, something Bong), Love Motel (really cheap hotel, from what I understand Koreans didn"t find it as sleasy as we would immediately think, lots of people use them apparently), or Nori-Bong (singing room + liquor, they"re actually kind of fun.)

Also you could just try going to the foreigner district and bring her to an American Bar or something, that way you"re sharing your heritage and you get to run things a bit easier.

I realize a bunch of that were vast generalizations which may or may not apply to your lady, but you said you were new to Korea so I thought I"d help you out. Hopefully it was useful, if not I enjoyed reminiscing anyways.

edit: fuck that Norris clip is GOLD

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Churchill: The pic... are you serious? o_O

Eomer said:
I basically said that threesomes were a great way to ruin a relationship if not handled properly, and she seemed genuinely puzzled why I would think that.
My first reaction was, "Whoa, I hope this opinion changes as time goes on, because she hasn"t really thought about it to the point where she"s ready (for a first conversation)", but on second thought, how truly wonderful. There are still people in the world who believe emotions should be taken at face-value and the general public can be unequivocally depended on to make the best decision for themselves/others. Good for you, Eomer. She really trusted you even in the beginning (or appears to, anyway). Of course, that means as the skeptic, you now carry the full load. You wouldn"t want to ruin anyone, would you? xD

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just had text message sex

i went on for hours, trying to get her satisfied, until she realized her orgasm message failed to send and she resent it.