Girls who broke your heart thread

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Get the fuck out; mention the drug use to management; Take puppy.

I swear to god man, you are some kind of dependent fucking pussy. Grow a goddamn pair man.

Frax_foh

shitlord
tseveng said:
Okay, without posting my life story, here"s the situation I find myself in.

I met this chick in March of 08" through the interwebs (I know, red flag already). We hooked up on the first night (red flag) and pretty regularly after that. Weeks go by and we start seeing each other more often and a few months later I move in (red flag), I believe this was around July.

Three or so months go by and we stop having sex; During this time and for the following five months she would go out on a fairly regular basis with her friend to various bars. We get in a huge fight in the beginning of September, and I discover a bunch of texts on her cell to 2 different guys that pretty much say that she"s been fucking them behind my back. (One said something along the lines of "My BF is bugging me, he"s always hanging around the apt" to which he replied "You should pretend to visit your parents one weekend and visit me. You know i miss dat ass") I confide in her friend and in October my GF confronts me about invading her privacy, etc. For some reason I apologize to her for this (Yah, I"m that stupid).

December comes and me, my gf, a female friend, and a male friend go out for drinks. Everyone gets pretty drunk (except me, I DD - always) and on the drive back my GF sits in the back seat with male friend. I hear her say at one point "Holding hands is ok", and later she says "Kissing isn"t a big deal". I take note of this. When we go upstairs the drinking continues. She refers to male friend as "Babe" at some point, when female friend points this out she says "I call everyone babe". She does not, in fact, call everyone babe. Male friend, female friend, and I comment about how my GF is acting wierd. At one point she yells at me for losing her cigarettes (In reality she lost them in her car) and threatens to drive to CVS to buy a pack if I don"t do it for her. I don"t want her to die, so I reluctantly go to get her a pack, with a feeling in the pit of my stomach thinking that she is going to fuck this guy. On the way to / from CVS female friend explodes my friend saying to come pick her up, she doesn"t want to be there, etc. I pick her up, and although I want to go upstairs to see what"s going on, I drive her back to her house. She"s practically in tears and I say, "She"s fucking him isn"t she?" and she goes on to say that as soon as I left my GF started yelling at her to go away, etc. She went eventually listened to her and went to the bedroom where she heard her ask him if she wanted to see her tits. He said no several times after several requests ;eventually she took out her tits anyway and then begged to see his dick for around 30 minutes. I am furious at this point and go back to the apt after a long goodbye to female friend. I get home, and the apt door wasn"t shut all the way; female friend accidently left it ajar when she came down to get taken home. I hear what sounds like one of three things: A dick getting sucked, sloppy drunk making out, or fucking (although the "Clap, clap" was not one of the sounds being heard, so I"m starting to think they may not have actually penis-in-vagina fucked). I let them know I"m home by slamming the door and taking off my shoes. I walk into the living room to see my GFs tits hanging out of her shirt, her pants down, and this dudes pants down. I confront her this situation and point out the irony that she has accused me of cheating before when I have never done anything more than hugging friends and holding drunk friends arms as to help them balance themselves when walking. She says she can"t trust me so why should I trust her. I yell, threaten physical violence, everyone leaves apt. She goes downstairs with male friend for several minutes, I tell go down there and say this is taking too long, hurry the fuck up. She comes back up and begs to let me let male friend stay the night since he has no where to go. Eventually I agree to let him stay. Few weeks later I move out while she"s at work, she goes to the crazy hospital for 3 days.

I"m in the clear, right? Did I mention we work together? Two weeks go by, and I start talking to her again at work. She has started taking her meds again, a month goes by and I move back in despite a feeling in my stomach telling me this is a mistake. The first week of February if full of fighting, then it"s smooth sailing until now.

I have since hung out with the same male friend, female friend, and my GF twice since this bullshit happened. Male friend and my GF act like none of this happened, much to my and female friends shagrin. Along the lines I have also discovered the following:

Other fun facts:

-She fucked her coke dealer during the time we were going out.
-She dated another dude in July and fucked him. She wanted to see him, he was also dating someone and told her that he was worth the wait. She told female friend "Fuck it, I"m dating [me] and he"s great." Female friend told me after this point my GF never cheated on me, to her knowledge. Since then, female friend has admitted to her knowing several dudes my GFs fucked while we were dating.
-She cheated on her ex-fiancee" several times.
-Female friend convinced my GF to break up with her ex-fiancee because my GF was miserable with him.
-She was recently drunk and stood up several hours after I went to bed (I fell asleep at ~4 am). At 6:00am she received a phone call from [coke dealer she fucked previously] and several more phone calls at 6;30, 645, 650 and 655. I could not tell if these calls were incoming, outgoing, or answered. At 6:10 my GF sent a message to a female myspace friend (one that I have not heard mentioned) that lives in a far away state that stated, "Where are you? Lets do this". I believe this message may have been to coke dealer"s fake myspace name (She visits myspace and facebook several times a day, everyday).
-For the past 3 months she has consumed less than 30 days worth of her prescription.
-In the past she has been physically violent with me. She used to cut herself. She has severe panic attacks and freak outs, where she punches herself in the head and is prone to violence. She has had several panic attacks in the past few months, and one severe freak out this past week.
-I"ve bought a puppy during this period of time.
-She had a close male friend that she never disclosed she had feelings for. I saw her initials and his initials in a heart written on our elevator in her hand writing during the period of time when I first moved in.
-She would get drunk almost every time she hung out with female friend.
-She admits to "being a bad girlfriend in the past because she would get drunk" which leads me to believe this bitch has been fucked a ton of guys while we"ve been going out.
-She has lied to female friend (who was her former best friend) about several really important things, including giving her an STD, and making her hate her former boyfriend.
-She admitted to sleeping with female friend; did not tell me a third party was involved (I assume it was her close male friend).
-I am 100% responsible for all domestic duties. I cook every meal (even when I"m not hungry), I clean every room.
-I have only had sex with her three times in the past 11 months; she was under the influence of some drug all three times.
-General cuntyness and attitude for no reason.

Everyone I know, including female friend, is urging me to break up with her. I have the desire to see other people, and I get the feeling that female friend may like me (which would be the greatest thing ever). I know that breaking up with her would probably be for the best, but I have no idea what I should do. What if she breaks all my shit after I tell her I want out? Who would get to keep the puppy? What if she reads this post and murders me in my sleep?
Rereading that, seriously: RUN. THE. FUCK. AWAY!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
tseveng said:
Okay, without posting my life story, here"s the situation I find myself in.

I met this chick in March of 08" through the interwebs (I know, red flag already). We hooked up on the first night (red flag) and pretty regularly after that. Weeks go by and we start seeing each other more often and a few months later I move in (red flag), I believe this was around July.

Three or so months go by and we stop having sex; During this time and for the following five months she would go out on a fairly regular basis with her friend to various bars. We get in a huge fight in the beginning of September, and I discover a bunch of texts on her cell to 2 different guys that pretty much say that she"s been fucking them behind my back. (One said something along the lines of "My BF is bugging me, he"s always hanging around the apt" to which he replied "You should pretend to visit your parents one weekend and visit me. You know i miss dat ass") I confide in her friend and in October my GF confronts me about invading her privacy, etc. For some reason I apologize to her for this (Yah, I"m that stupid).

December comes and me, my gf, a female friend, and a male friend go out for drinks. Everyone gets pretty drunk (except me, I DD - always) and on the drive back my GF sits in the back seat with male friend. I hear her say at one point "Holding hands is ok", and later she says "Kissing isn"t a big deal". I take note of this. When we go upstairs the drinking continues. She refers to male friend as "Babe" at some point, when female friend points this out she says "I call everyone babe". She does not, in fact, call everyone babe. Male friend, female friend, and I comment about how my GF is acting wierd. At one point she yells at me for losing her cigarettes (In reality she lost them in her car) and threatens to drive to CVS to buy a pack if I don"t do it for her. I don"t want her to die, so I reluctantly go to get her a pack, with a feeling in the pit of my stomach thinking that she is going to fuck this guy. On the way to / from CVS female friend explodes my friend saying to come pick her up, she doesn"t want to be there, etc. I pick her up, and although I want to go upstairs to see what"s going on, I drive her back to her house. She"s practically in tears and I say, "She"s fucking him isn"t she?" and she goes on to say that as soon as I left my GF started yelling at her to go away, etc. She went eventually listened to her and went to the bedroom where she heard her ask him if she wanted to see her tits. He said no several times after several requests ;eventually she took out her tits anyway and then begged to see his dick for around 30 minutes. I am furious at this point and go back to the apt after a long goodbye to female friend. I get home, and the apt door wasn"t shut all the way; female friend accidently left it ajar when she came down to get taken home. I hear what sounds like one of three things: A dick getting sucked, sloppy drunk making out, or fucking (although the "Clap, clap" was not one of the sounds being heard, so I"m starting to think they may not have actually penis-in-vagina fucked). I let them know I"m home by slamming the door and taking off my shoes. I walk into the living room to see my GFs tits hanging out of her shirt, her pants down, and this dudes pants down. I confront her this situation and point out the irony that she has accused me of cheating before when I have never done anything more than hugging friends and holding drunk friends arms as to help them balance themselves when walking. She says she can"t trust me so why should I trust her. I yell, threaten physical violence, everyone leaves apt. She goes downstairs with male friend for several minutes, I tell go down there and say this is taking too long, hurry the fuck up. She comes back up and begs to let me let male friend stay the night since he has no where to go. Eventually I agree to let him stay. Few weeks later I move out while she"s at work, she goes to the crazy hospital for 3 days.

I"m in the clear, right? Did I mention we work together? Two weeks go by, and I start talking to her again at work. She has started taking her meds again, a month goes by and I move back in despite a feeling in my stomach telling me this is a mistake. The first week of February if full of fighting, then it"s smooth sailing until now.

I have since hung out with the same male friend, female friend, and my GF twice since this bullshit happened. Male friend and my GF act like none of this happened, much to my and female friends shagrin. Along the lines I have also discovered the following:

Other fun facts:

-She fucked her coke dealer during the time we were going out.
-She dated another dude in July and fucked him. She wanted to see him, he was also dating someone and told her that he was worth the wait. She told female friend "Fuck it, I"m dating [me] and he"s great." Female friend told me after this point my GF never cheated on me, to her knowledge. Since then, female friend has admitted to her knowing several dudes my GFs fucked while we were dating.
-She cheated on her ex-fiancee" several times.
-Female friend convinced my GF to break up with her ex-fiancee because my GF was miserable with him.
-She was recently drunk and stood up several hours after I went to bed (I fell asleep at ~4 am). At 6:00am she received a phone call from [coke dealer she fucked previously] and several more phone calls at 6;30, 645, 650 and 655. I could not tell if these calls were incoming, outgoing, or answered. At 6:10 my GF sent a message to a female myspace friend (one that I have not heard mentioned) that lives in a far away state that stated, "Where are you? Lets do this". I believe this message may have been to coke dealer"s fake myspace name (She visits myspace and facebook several times a day, everyday).
-For the past 3 months she has consumed less than 30 days worth of her prescription.
-In the past she has been physically violent with me. She used to cut herself. She has severe panic attacks and freak outs, where she punches herself in the head and is prone to violence. She has had several panic attacks in the past few months, and one severe freak out this past week.
-I"ve bought a puppy during this period of time.
-She had a close male friend that she never disclosed she had feelings for. I saw her initials and his initials in a heart written on our elevator in her hand writing during the period of time when I first moved in.
-She would get drunk almost every time she hung out with female friend.
-She admits to "being a bad girlfriend in the past because she would get drunk" which leads me to believe this bitch has been fucked a ton of guys while we"ve been going out.
-She has lied to female friend (who was her former best friend) about several really important things, including giving her an STD, and making her hate her former boyfriend.
-She admitted to sleeping with female friend; did not tell me a third party was involved (I assume it was her close male friend).
-I am 100% responsible for all domestic duties. I cook every meal (even when I"m not hungry), I clean every room.
-I have only had sex with her three times in the past 11 months; she was under the influence of some drug all three times.
-General cuntyness and attitude for no reason.

Everyone I know, including female friend, is urging me to break up with her. I have the desire to see other people, and I get the feeling that female friend may like me (which would be the greatest thing ever). I know that breaking up with her would probably be for the best, but I have no idea what I should do. What if she breaks all my shit after I tell her I want out? Who would get to keep the puppy? What if she reads this post and murders me in my sleep?
Jesus fucking christ you"re pathetically desperate.

I hope to god this is fake and someone isnt actually this retarded.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
tseveng said:
Jesus, sweet, tittywanking Christ
Why post this ? I mean seriously. You knew what everyone was going to say. I personally think you just want the attention.

If that"s not the case then gtfo, take puppy with, get your own place, fuck female friend until her eyes change colour, then, because you are a gentleman, fuck her until they change back.

Grow a pair already !

splok_foh

shitlord
tseveng said:
utter fucking insanity
At this point, the only possible choice is to propose. Any answer that involves you leaving would significantly improve your life, and I think it"s pretty obvious that your #1 goal is to be as miserable as humanly possible. Fuck that haters and grats on finding your soul mate.

bofa_sl

shitlord
apartment...coke...you both work together...

I"m going to go ahead and take a stab that you"re in the food & beverage industry??

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Adding to the chorus: you deserve everything you"re getting right now for not being man enough to have bailed out months ago? How the fuck can you possibly have endured shit for that long?

...you fucking walked in on your girlfriend cheating on you and then got talked in to letting the person with whom she cheated spend the night at your place.

Seriously, you need help, but fuck you for embarrassing the entire male gender. Goddamn your post makes me angry.

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
I just replaced "my girlfiend" with "this coke whore I do everything for because im a nutless bitch" and the story actually made more sense.

How can you call her your gf? Doesnt there have to be some sort of relationship for there to be a bf/gf? I mean... you arnt in a relationship.. You are a crutch for her so she can do all the drugs she wants and fuck whatever dick is available without having to keep herself alive...

wow.. just amazing.. people put up with this shit? To think, I get pissed off with my gf if she doesnt watn to have sex 7times a week... jesus

I thought my shit was fucked up... I mean, it is, but at least the girl I"m going through all this hell for is actually an amazing person and not a fucking waste of genetics like your cunt of a whore is.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Snugglebear said:
Guys, Tseveng and his girlfriend have a puppy, maybe they should stay together. FOR THE PUPPY U GUYS

PS: She lied to your female friend (her former best friend) about giving her an STD? I don"t get it.
Fuck female friends boyfriend > give boyfriend STD > boyfriend gives female friend STD. Though from the post it sounds like they had sex (girl/girl) and she "forgot to mention" it was a threesome (some guy/girl/girl). Engaging in unprotected group sex with an STD is a seriously douchey thing to do imo.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Holy fuck dude, you have some mad patience, how do you put up with all that and not go ape shit on her? And let the dude sleep over?! Then move in again? holy crapola, run fast far and now lol. Would you want to leave the dog in her care?
-shes nuts
-does coke aka druggie, i knw ppl that do coke but she sounds like she does it a lot
-fucks everything that walks
-doesnt cook any meals for herself
-always drugged out

which one of those means she can take care of a dog?

Move your shit out again while hse"s at work so she doesnt break your shit, it worked the first time, why not now?

How would she read this post? delete your history, lock your computer and screen savers..

I thought my relationship was crazy but holy crap, if I saw my girlfriend fucking a guy in my place, they"d better RUN. Fact she has the nerve to ask you to have him stay over means she had no respect for anything you do and espcially didn"t care about your feelings. She sounds like a ball of trouble, hits herself? physically violent? dude what makes her so attractive, you dont even fuck her.

Perhaps if you cant move your shit out while she"s there you need to either get some friends as witnesses incase she does break your shit (in which case you take her to court w/ witnesses) or you get a cop to come help you get it out cause you claim shes physically violent, visited the loony house and doesnt take her meds everyday.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Ahem. Let me be the first to say, prior to taking the puppy and bolting...

Tits?
I am so disappointed in all of you that Grobbee is the only one who has asked the only valid question possible in response to such a phenomenally fucked up post. I should hope that this bitch is hot given how insane she is and dude stuck around for so long. If she isn"t gorgeous, then what in the fuck?

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
I"m not sure I even classify this insane bitch"s serial fuckings as cheating anymore, since OP has shown time and again with his actions that her behavior is acceptable (enough to stay with her, that is).

If this isn"t trolling, my money is on tseveng being acuckold boyfriend. Maybe he gets aroused at the idea of being an effective sub to someone who treats him like utter, completely worthless shit. *shrug*

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I am so disappointed in all of you that Grobbee is the only one who has asked the only valid question possible in response to such a phenomenally fucked up post. I should hope that this bitch is hot given how insane she is and dude stuck around for so long. If she isn"t gorgeous, then what in the fuck?
Even if she"s gorgeous, what the fuck does it matter? He"s not hitting it. Everyone else is, however.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Seriously, what redeeming qualities does/did that chick ever have to make it worth hanging around? Or is being alone that far out of the question? If that guy isn"t trolling that"s insane.

DrRetarded_foh

shitlord
Badabidi said:
Seriously, what redeeming qualities does/did that chick ever have to make it worth hanging around? Or is being alone that far out of the question? If that guy isn"t trolling that"s insane.
Tits and vagina?