Girls who broke your heart thread

hmm tseveng,

there is no possible way you are a man of any measure what so ever. You come back to your apt .. your g/f is fucking or whatever to your so called friend. You dont straight up lay dude out ? and to top it off you let him spend the night ? I dont care how good a friend it is, if I ever find dude and my g/f fucking around dudes going to the hospital and the bitch is gone.

No reason to give a girl that many chances. Period, also .. 3 times in the last 11 months ? Bitch has you around her finger. Just get rid of her and dont talk to her ever again jesus christ.

also if you ever see said male friend again. Walk up to him, go to shake hands .. when he does .. spit in his face .. and punch him as hard as you can right in the fucking cock. When hes on the ground .. pull down your zipper and piss on him .. when he goes .. WTF .. say dude .. now you know how it feels, and tell him he"s lucky to be alive.

also p.s. grow a pair.

avgeek_foh

shitlord
I"m glad there are stories like this...they make mine seem so tame and harmless, and even somewhat normal.

Thanks for lowering the curve!

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
hmm tseveng,

there is no possible way you are a man of any measure what so ever. You come back to your apt .. your g/f is fucking or whatever to your so called friend. You dont straight up lay dude out ? and to top it off you let him spend the night ? I dont care how good a friend it is, if I ever find dude and my g/f fucking around dudes going to the hospital and the bitch is gone.

No reason to give a girl that many chances. Period, also .. 3 times in the last 11 months ? Bitch has you around her finger. Just get rid of her and dont talk to her ever again jesus christ.

also if you ever see said male friend again. Walk up to him, go to shake hands .. when he does .. spit in his face .. and punch him as hard as you can right in the fucking cock. When hes on the ground .. pull down your zipper and piss on him .. when he goes .. WTF .. say dude .. now you know how it feels, and tell him he"s lucky to be alive.

also p.s. grow a pair.
Kick the bitch out, leave the guy alone. He"s just trying to get laid. If some chick is slobbing on your nob and you haven"t gotten any in a while, hell even if you have, it"s hard to resist. Bro"s before Ho"s nignag.

It"d be a little different if the woman was actually cool, but this bitch is a psycho.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come on, the only reason I keep reading this post is to see this retard post something else. Stop letting me down Tseveng.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Blumpster said:
Kick the bitch out, leave the guy alone. He"s just trying to get laid. If some chick is slobbing on your nob and you haven"t gotten any in a while, hell even if you have, it"s hard to resist. Bro"s before Ho"s nignag.

It"d be a little different if the woman was actually cool, but this bitch is a psycho.
While I"d normally agree, I think this is different. I think first off, if you"re going to beat a guys ass for hitting your girl then do it at the time of the incident. I think because he let him go, it should be settled. But if I ever had a dude fucking/whatever my girl in the apartment I lived in while I was home I would go apeshit and probably be in jail by the end of the night.

Dzul_foh

shitlord
go get an aids test and a fucking psychiatrist, this chick better be a skank ass version of megan fox with bigger tits for me to even believe your not a bigger vagina then the one you fucked 3 times in the last year.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Attention assholes. The story was a good read, why don"t you calm your fucking e-thug urges for half a second so that people who have stories like this aren"t scared of posting. We get it, you are a Badass All-star who"d never let anything like that happen to you. Celebrate mediocrity every chance you get.

Tvseng: If you are interested in some good ole fashioned revenge,WE CAN HELP YOU

PS. She"s a slut so this should be easy. Post titays.

Feien

Ploppers
Here"s a new story for you all...

Last summer I met this girl. Didn?t think much of her really. She was just a good friend, someone cool to hang out with.

October comes around. I?m interested in this other girl, but she give me the boot. Not because of me she was just going through some stuff at the time, and really didn?t want to jump into a relationship at the moment. I was pretty bummed at the time (though now I?m glad that didn?t work out). My friend, the one that I met back in the summer was a great encouragement to me. We got to hang out a lot, got to know each other pretty well, and we had a lot of things in common, similar goals and such.

December comes around, and I?m thinking on asking this girl out on a more serious way, you know, making that step from friends to a relationship. The day that I was going to do it, she came to me with a problem on how one of her best friends basically called her a whore because according to him, she would lead guys on, and then nothing. I knew both of them pretty well, I knew that he was wrong, but rather he was just jealous of her hanging out with other guys. He?s had a crush on her for a long time, but she has always said no to him. Through this, I also find out about a lot of guys having a crush on her, but she always said no. She was very sad of loosing close friends. So I decided to wait a little bit on what I was about to ask her, and I was just there for her as a friend.

During one of these days I meet with my best friend . I told him all about this girl and how I was trying to start a formal relationship with her, but that it had proved to be more difficult than what I expected.

2 weeks later, when she is less emotional about the whole situation I finally tell her how I feel about her. She says that she feels the same way, but she tells me she need a bit of time to just think things through and dealing with some personal issues. Christmas break was about to begin, so I told her that I respected that and that I would be either waiting for her, or bringing it up again after the break.

During the break, she was in California, and I was in texas, but we talked almost every day for long periods of time, and when we weren?t talking we would text each other. Basically we were already in a relationship, but it wasn?t ?official? Something that was weird, but I didn?t pay much attention at the time is that whenever I said how nice and great of a friend she was, she would usually say that she wasn?t? and if I ever asked her about her past, she would tell me that she didn?t want to talk about it at the time. That was a bit of a red flag for me, but again I decided to respect her and not push her to tell me about it.

Like I said.. we talked every day (except for 2 days), and I though it was great. I came back from the break, and talking with her, I tried to talk to her about my past, just to see if she would be encouraged about talking about hers. She didn?t. And she was still getting a hard time from the friend that had a crush on her.

I asked her again to be my girlfriend. She asked me why was I interested in a girl like her, since according to her I was too nice, and she wasn?t. I asked her why would she think that, she gave me a hint that it had to do with her past, but again, she was hesitant to talk about it. She told me to give her a week. (that would be around the first days of February)

To not make the story too long, through a series of events during that week, I found out that during those 2 days that we didn?t talk during the break, it was because she was having sex with my best friend. I had to confront both of them (because they were going to meet to do it again). And well, it really sucked. At that point I was sure she wasn?t for me. But the fool guy in me didn?t want to loose his friends.

Basically I forgave both of them. The both felt pretty guilty, especially her. And she even felt guiltier because I didn?t hate her, but in fact was still being nice to her.

Now, I?m still really good friends with the guy? though her.. she has just been weird to me since then. She doesn?t talk to me unless she has to or a initiate it. Basically its just a one sided friendship now. With no explanation. Everytime we talk she just talks as if nothing was wrong but also as if we had just met? as if we had never been close at all.

On thursday I"m gonna meet with her to just ask her.... "what the heck?".. Since even when I was nice to her she has treated me like garbage

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Did your "best friend" know 2-days-of-sex girl was the one you were interested in and did she know that he is your best friend. If so that"s fucked.
I wouldn"t have talked to either of them for a long ass time if ever again. A similar thing happened to me, but not as blatant/severe. It"s good to be a nice guy, but not to the point where people shit on you like that and you let them get away with it.

psu199_foh

shitlord
That sucks man, but take something away from it. Never let yourself believe the following again:
Basically we were already in a relationship, but it wasn't "official"
You giving her space, respecting her, giving her time to think stuff over, totally understandable and makes it seem like you"re the good guy, but it doesn"t get you the girl. If you like her, and she says she likes you, do something about it.

Every guy in the world has been guilty of not being aggressive/proactive enough at some point, and we all have that one girl that gets away we learn from. Let this be your one girl. Next time, if you like her, get her!

Feien

Ploppers
ToeMissile said:
Did your "best friend" know 2-days-of-sex girl was the one you were interested in and did she know that he is your best friend. If so that"s fucked.
Yes and yes. Whenever she spoke of her "past" she was actually talking present. She felt guilty but she kept on doing it.

If you like her, and she says she likes you, do something about it.
I did... and she basically said yes, but needed time... she played me by making me think that it was issues with her past.. and like I said, she was almost treating me like a boyfriend anyways... we just weren"t official, as in telling other people and such

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Feien said:
Now, I?m still really good friends with the guy? though her.. she has just been weird to me since then. She doesn?t talk to me unless she has to or a initiate it. Basically its just a one sided friendship now. With no explanation. Everytime we talk she just talks as if nothing was wrong but also as if we had just met? as if we had never been close at all.

On thursday I"m gonna meet with her to just ask her.... "what the heck?".. Since even when I was nice to her she has treated me like garbage
Just cut her out and forget her. As hard as it is, things will never be fixed the way you want them to be, you say so yourself she treats you like garbage, obviously doesn"t respect you and your feelings if she"s continuing to do this.

Same thing happened to me, dude. No use in trying to be the "nice guy" and just be friends, it won"t work. Cut her out.

Senen_foh

shitlord
Feien said:
Yes and yes. Whenever she spoke of her "past" she was actually talking present. She felt guilty but she kept on doing it.

I did... and she basically said yes, but needed time... she played me by making me think that it was issues with her past.. and like I said, she was almost treating me like a boyfriend anyways... we just weren"t official, as in telling other people and such
Hate to say it but if one of my bro"s had ever pulled that shit back in the day. That would be it, your BBH clause just got busted wide open. You need to set your supposed friend straight then kick his ass to the curb and move on and not talk to either one of them there not worth your time.

psu199_foh

shitlord
Hm, that makes it seem a bit more like she cheated on you then. That really sucks

If you don"t mind elaborating a bit just for clarity sake. For example, how far did you ever get with her physically?

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
She wanted all the perks but none of the responsibility from the very beginning; considering the consequence of fucking with your feelings and still going through with what she did is worse than anything else she could"ve done. Neither could even tell the truth. Save your dignity and don"t even bother asking her or him their rationale. Tramps and cads don"t have one.

Feien

Ploppers
psu199 said:
Hm, that makes it seem a bit more like she cheated on you then. That really sucks

If you don"t mind elaborating a bit just for clarity sake. For example, how far did you ever get with her physically?
Not far hahah. We made out once, and she would lay on me while watching movies and hold my hand (under a blanket if we were with friends)... So, everything was being taken really slowly... with me anyways.

psu199_foh

shitlord

Sounds like she had significant issues and was in need of emotional support. Her endless return to the "You"re too nice to me, I"m not a good friend" routine was her attempt to make herself feel better. Acting like saying that was giving you a chance to get out.

Do your best to move on and not dwell on her. If you want to talk it out with her one more time, good luck with it, but it"s probably a bad idea. That type of talk is only going to give you more of those nights where you"re unable to fall asleep because you keep rehashing it in your head over and over again.

As an alternative to talking to her again, maybe remove her from Facebook for a few months and go get drunk with your friends a few times.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Along awaited update on the nurse story. She finally texted me back after all this time 2 weeks ago. Basically, I took her out to sushi and fucked her brains out. She laughed about my cock blocking ex.....
After this a old flame texted me the next day, and well I took her out to applebees, and fucked her as well.
Then the cock blocking ex who fucked over nurse girl for me texted me that exact night and wanted to hang out. So I said why not, she came over and we talked and after awhile she was on top of me wanting it real bad, so I basically undressed her and started getting her all hot and bothered, and I got the idea to tell the ex to hold on and picked up my phone and scheduled a date with nurse girl while she was on top of me.
After I set it up, I asked her to get up and leave my place.

The look on the ex"s face was so fucking priceless. I still have a huge grin on my face for completing this mission.