Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
God I"m glad I never come to this thread for actual advice, you guys are terrible at it. Except for the advice you are giving brekk right now.

THAT"S FUCKING SPOT ON. Drop that porker.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Serious Advice:

$500 plane fare is small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. You fly out there, you know one way or another. You stay put you never find out and you dwell on it for who knows how long.

Be Bold!

But also be sensible. You should definately talk to her about a visit to San Fran before doing it.
cmoooon now man, our advice isn"t bad in comparison to this!

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Stupid (and ugly!)girlsare able to rationalize the self centered stuff they do, so she will ultimately see Brekk as being "pathetic" in this situation. No one ever claims that they are a worthless whore, but I sure do know a whole lot of worthless whores.

Brekk, shit sucks man, you need to go out of your way and remove her like a cancer. Despite being in a sad panda mood right now, you will find another warm hole soon enough...and it may very well be a warm hole you can stand.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Everlast said:
Stupid (and ugly!)girlsare able to rationalize the self centered stuff they do, so she will ultimately see Brekk as being "pathetic" in this situation. No one ever claims that they are a worthless whore, but I sure do know a whole lot of worthless whores.

Brekk, shit sucks man, you need to go out of your way and remove her like a cancer. Despite being in a sad panda mood right now, you will find another warm hole soon enough...and it may very well be a warm hole you can stand.
Not to say that she isn"t as intelligent as the previously mentioned accosted auto, but everyone rationalizes, a whole hell of a lot. And Brekk, you should be ecstatic you aren"t getting involved in any of that. I agree with everyone else saying you should drop that street racing shit. You can still involved w/ cars/racing and avoid all the other bs. I imagine there"s a track not too far from you that has some sort of amateur night during the off-season, I knowLVMSdoes
06/26/09
9:00pm - 11:59pm
Midnight Mayhem Presented By MetroPCS
The Strip at LVMS - Midnight Mayhem Presented By MetroPCS is open to any licensed driver with proof of insurance. Minors must present a signed parental consent form, which may be obtained by calling The Strip"s office at (702) 632-8213.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad2770 said:
HAHAHA, that is almost exactly what I sent. You rule!

Anyone else want "The(my?) package"? Taking orders? I promise to mail you sketchy things you don"t want and look into your window from the neighbors treehouse!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Trailer from movie thread. Someone said it looks appealing to the people in this thread.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsD0NpFSADM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsD0NpFSADM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Salshun_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
Trailer from movie thread. Someone said it looks appealing to the people in this thread.
I"d say this movie is more this thread:

2004_Closer.jpg

Piece of advice about this movie. If you"re with a girl that cheated on you, get her to watch this movie with you after the big blow out fight. If she has any soul, it will DESTROY her. I"ve done it once and her reaction was the pinnacle of perfect revenge. The friends I"ve told about it that got the fucked up chance to employ it...same reaction.

2004_Closer.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
wait... so you had a "big blow out fight" with a girl and then got her to watch a movie with you... WTF

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
brekk said:
wait... so you had a "big blow out fight" with a girl and then got her to watch a movie with you... WTF
She didn"t really have a choice...

Salshun said:
Piece of advice about this movie. If you"re with a girl that cheated on you, get her to watch this movie with you after the big blow out fight. If she has any soul, it will DESTROY her. I"ve done it once and her reaction was the pinnacle of perfect revenge. The friends I"ve told about it that got the fucked up chance to employ it...same reaction.
No, if a girl cheats on you, you drop her like a bad habit and kick her ass to the curb. Then you take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Incognitogamer said:
No, if a girl cheats on you, you drop her like a bad habit and kick her ass to the curb. Then you take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.
Damn straight!

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Incognitogamer said:
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwu2_YG64no&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gwu2_YG64no&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

classic case of damaged chick who won"t admit to liking being treated like shit. The fact her ex didn"t show emotion is why she"s so stuck on him, she"s addicted to being treated like dirt.

Vatoreus said:
classic case of damaged chick who won"t admit to liking being treated like shit. The fact her ex didn"t show emotion is why she"s so stuck on him, she"s addicted to being treated like dirt.
This man speaks the truth. Basically you"re "too good" for her in her eyes. You may be able to salvage, but you"re going to have to start being an asshole.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Don"t stoop to that level. If she is at all rational, explain why she deserves better. If she"s not rational, don"t date her in the first place.