Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So a little funny justice. Last girl had that big race weekend this upcoming weekend.

Saw her profile status on facebook earlier today. She has a nasty fever and her throats swollen. I came down with Mono a little less than 2 months ago, found out your most contagious the 2 weeks before you show symptoms, hung out with her 2 nights right before i got sick, it turns out it has a 2 month incubation period before you get sick.

MONOWNED!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
i made another post since that one saying we"re back on talking terms. Not friends, just talk here and there.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I busted out the good old divorce line for some messaging on POF, and it seems the magic is gone. Out of the 10 or so I sent it to, I got one response, a couple never read it, a couple read and deleted, and the other 5 or so just read it and never responded. All of the recipients were smoking hot, on dozens if not hundreds of favorites lists, so I wasn"t exactly going for low hanging fruit.

The one girl that responded gave me the usual "oh, well the money"s all gone... lol" response, so it"s doubtful it will go anywhere from there.

I also sent a "normal" message to another girl, as her pics were of her at a particular lake I used to go to all the time growing up. We"ve messaged back and forth three or four times, going to move in for a phone number or at least Facebook contact pretty soon and see where that ends up. The conversation is pretty tame so far, but considering that it started talking about childhood memories sleeping on the dock, that"s kind of understandable.

Several friends have offered to set me up with various people, but I just hate that shit without at least knowing the person a bit in advance. You can never trust girls with that. "Oh yeah, she"s really cute!" "She"s fat isn"t she?" "She"s got a great personality!"

Going camping this weekend, and supposedly there"s one girl there that isn"t looking for anything serious, but really likes fucking (and anal, apparently), and is apparently a fairly decent match for me in terms of sarcasm and that kind of thing. Degrees from Harvard and/or Yale apparently, in psychology. Supposedly my friends were talking me up to her and she"s interested, but when I inquired about her physical appearance I got less than emphatic responses, so who knows.

First two pics are of the lake girl, second are the random divorce respondent.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Her liking anal makes for some slack in the looks department. Speaking about the girl on the camping trip, not the pics.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Eomer said:
Degrees from Harvard and/or Yale apparently, in psychology.
There"s one girl I know (well, from walking past each other) who is a psychology student. They seem to be very... open to new things, according to my friend.

Nothing new here really. Met Steph yesterday (climbing) and we just hung out like friends. Didn"t even feel that bad any more. Took me long enough.

I"m not even actively looking at the moment (well alright, tomorrow I"ll talk to "miss nail studio" for the first time in five years... going to see if anything comes of that). I"ll just focus on sports for a while, and hanging out with the few friends I have. Summer is crappy enough already, no use wasting time that can be spent doing cool stuff.

Guess I"ll try the "passive" role for a while.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, that"s actually too much smile if I can be that picky. No way to pull those back enough not to at least leave some scratches on your junk.

Hey at least your friends are trying. My social circle dwindles as my 20s wear on, and none of the women we hang out with have very many girlfriends to speak of.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Just to be clear, those 4 pics are of two different girls, although looking at them now I"m like "wow, they look the same kinda!". The second one is definitely all about flashing the whites, she has damn near the same smile in all her pics.

Hey at least your friends are trying. My social circle dwindles as my 20s wear on, and none of the women we hang out with have very many girlfriends to speak of.
Oh, yeah, I wasn"t complaining or anything, just making the observation that I"m not a fan of being "set up" in a really awkward, contrived kind of way. Thankfully I"ve got a pretty large group of friends who are good like that, if I want to try that route.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
That does sorta beg the question though... What the hell do people do to meet people once they"re out of college? I mean there"s bars I guess_ but lets face it that sort of thing usually comes with a shelf life.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Online Dating... I thought we"ve established this like 300 pages ago.

Heylel Teomim said:
That does sorta beg the question though... What the hell do people do to meet people once they"re out of college? I mean there"s bars I guess_ but lets face it that sort of thing usually comes with a shelf life.
Go back to college and score some sweet freshman "tang.

Mist_foh

shitlord
FulorianC said:
Unless you"re teaching in a classroom environment, you"re probably good!
Actually, it"s even more lenient than that. Some colleges have honor codes against dating your own students. Many don"t even have that.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Friends, family (if you want to get real awkward!), sports, travelling, classes/courses, bars, grocery shopping and so on are all places to meet someone. But if you"re only out in public or doing stuff like that a couple hours a week, obviously you"re really hurting your chances. Something will happen eventually if you put some effort in, but if you"re impatient online seems to be okay at speeding things up, but you can stumble across some real winners.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You meet women in public events. Is it really that confusing? Single women are everywhere not just at bars and clubs. Do you want to meet a bar skank? No? Then don"t goto a bar. Do you want to meet a normal girl? Try the park or coffee shop.

As of last year I gave up on trying to pick up girls at the mall since I was 0/3 on guessing the girls being over 18. I had two numbers from 16 year olds and one 17 year old. I creeped myself out.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Park I can see, but coffee shop? I wouldn"t touch one of those coffee shop art school chicks with a stolen dick. What was that about not sticking it in the crazy?