Girls who broke your heart thread

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
I agree with Alcestis and Grobbee.

Don"t even acknowledge the message, and ignore it. Her first message should have been, "Hey I"m sorry about everything I did to hurt you. Please forgive me.". The end.

Loki_foh

shitlord
I didn"t answer, and don"t plan to. Message already deleted.

Edit: I think what pisses me off so much about this is that she didn"t really try to save the friendship after she did it, no real talks or anything. Obviously fucked the guy the rest of the summer, then comes back and expects everything to be perfectly ok.

Brad2770

Girl I dated about a year and a half ago called me earlier. Asked what i was up to. Didnt say much. Asked what I could do for her and she said she was just curious what i was doing. She asked if she could do anything for me and I said "Send me a pic of your tits"

This is what i got. I didnt like this girl, so I probably wont text her back or call her. She did have a nice rack though. May try and get more pics.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Loki said:
Update on my ex:

I haven"t spoken to my ex in the two months since she cheated on me, and she hadn"t made any effort to talk to me. Yesterday (the first day she"s back in town) she sends me a message asking if I want to go hang out with her and her friends. What should I take from that?
What if thats her attempt in making things right, that shes stubborn or shy to say please hang out with me i want to apologize? I mean whats to stop you from bitching her ass out (justice!) when you see her and realize she had no intent on apologizing? It is a little wierd she wants you around her friends, all of my ex"s friends (been about 2.5 months too) think i"m the asshole and shes the angel, funny how that works when shes the one that cheated on me.

Ive had ex"s text me a little after saying they had some time to think about what they"ve done and they feel bad (then start cryingo n the phone) and want to make things right etc, that doesnt mean she wants to get back with you though, could get an anger bang lol, idk its sticky, maybe the clue to not do it is the "friends" part.

Man sounds like my ex though, obviously fucking the guy for rest of the summer is spot on. Ive always heard the kind of thing that "summer brings on singleness, when summer ends they want relationships again." But yea, its a bitch when they dont care about closure etc

psu199_foh

shitlord
What if thats her attempt in making things right, that shes stubborn or shy to say please hang out with me i want to apologize?
Then fuck her.

She cheated on him and it"s her responsibility to do everything in her power to make it right. It"s not his job to try to empathize with her situation and allow for the fact that she may be too shy or stubborn or whatever. She cheated on him, she needs to step it up big time if she wants any reciprocation.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah true, maybe shes fishing around to see the amount of asskissing she needs to do.

Loki_foh

shitlord
I"ll be honest, I"ve had such a long time to think about this without any influence from her, my feelings have gone quite sour about the whole situation. I just dont think I could get past being tossed to the wayside like that for the first dick she comes in contact with

Campari_foh

shitlord
I"ll be honest, I"ve had such a long time to think about this without any influence from her, my feelings have gone quite sour about the whole situation. I just dont think I could get past being tossed to the wayside like that for the first dick she comes in contact with
Phase 1. ) Hook up with her mom.
Phase 2. ) ???
Phase 3. ) Profit.

Brad2770

So, I fucked my ex-wife tonight.

Since I have seen her she has:

Got new boobs (they look amazing.)
Got a new tattoo.

She told me the story behind it- Her and 3 of her friends got the same one. Some stupid chinese writing that means Eternal Friends and some kind of Chinese flower. She asked if I liked it and I told her it looked dumb. She got mad and wouldnt let me see it anymore. I didnt care. Tired of telling her a lie to spare her feelings.

I tried to get pics of her tits, but she wouldnt let me. Maybe I will get to deliver... who knows.

She is so pretty and I actually had a nice evening with her, but I really think she is seeing a guy now, so I kind of felt awkward. I wanted a quick lay and she was the easiest and I was actually pretty interested to see her new tits.

I have some stresses going on at work right now. The angry sex actually helped calm me down. Do I miss her? yeah, I do. Do I want things to work out? Eventually. But right now, I am not sure what she is going through. She is slowly changing her wardrobe from conservative (when she had small tits) to flashy, to bring attention to the new knockers. It is nice, but honestly, I am too old to try and compte with the guys she may have attempting to gain her attention.

One of the reasons I gave in is because she wants more time to go party.... I have had visitation with my son, for the past 2 years, on Monday through Thurs of every week. Now she is switching it to Every other weekend per the divorce decree. I didnt fight the situation because if I do, she might try and fight me for Child support (basically, I would pay for her new boobs).

I am angry about the changes she is making. She is supposed to be a mom and even though she is still good for my son, that is it. I was the easiest one to shit on so she could have her single life and it isnt fair. I am the one suffering from all of this and I am so angry now that I have been reduced to an Every other weekend dad.... unless I come over to hang out or fuck her (which I honestly dont mind the sex, but I want to be a family... not an orgasm for her).

Its almost been a year since I dumped her for the 19 year old and looking back on it, it was prety fucking dumb. Live and Learn I suppose.

Brad2770

I get to see my son less unless I "Do what she wants"....

I dont really know what else to do. Thats why i posted. I dont want to see my son for only 26 weekends of the year..... (keep in mind, I work on Saturdays, so its even less)

And before I am bashed about "Not wanting to pay child support". I already pay for half of everything for my son every month. if she took me to Court, it would be a lot more than what I am paying now. I would be paying OVER what we both pay right now. So, not getting to see him AND paying for more than everything sucks. its not fair.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Brad2770 said:
its not fair.
I hate to say this, I really do... but life is never fair.

And yes, being the one with the penis always means you"re the one getting fucked in the ass in child support cases. I feel sorry for you and your situation. Your money will basically enable her to life a lifestyle she couldn"t afford by herself.

My ex (the crazy one) got child support for 2 kids from her ex husband and I swear to god without that money she wouldn"t be able to pay off her house. Yes, kidsdocost money, but I bet she still came out ahead. And then she didn"t even ask for as much as she could have (he had a massive increase in income at some time, basically 2 steps up the ladder, she could have milked him for double of what she got, easily)

Bitch.

Her brother, on the other hand, made maybe 1/3rd of what that guy makes, paysmorefor his two kids, while his ex-wife works part time and gets along just fine.

Unfair ... but that"s how it works. Sorry bro.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Brad, it really seems like you"re totally lost on what you should be doing. What you should have done is exactly the opposite of what you did. Don"t insult her and the decisions she has made. Especially when those changes are permanent. It"d make anyone feel like shit. Plus, it really isn"t your place anymore. She also has the right to having a life outside of being a mom on the weekends just like you have that right. You should be lightly supportive when it comes to her personal life and her decisions. Especially if you want her back.

The renewed sexual contact from your ex is basically her looking to you for approval and possibly more. It seems like she was reaching out to you. She was proud of them, the boob job and the tattoo, and wanted to share them with you. She came to you. Think about it. That should raise an eye brow especially with your history. She still has feelings for you. Don"t you want to get back with her? Why would you even respond to her the way you did? To me, you sound like a child throwing a tantrum. Hopefully you can recover and try to bring her in instead of unconsciously pushing her away.

Regarding child visitation. You should always be on good terms with your ex-wife, the mother of your child, for specifically that reason, she"s the mother of your child. She has power, just like you have power, over the life of your child and how much you see him. Fortunately for you, your ex doesn"t seem like a nut case. If you really want to be in your child"s life more then you should propose a different change that would give you what you want and her what she wants, more time on the weekends.

If I read right, you see your son Monday - Thursday. How about sitting down with her and explaining to her what you want. Propose a compromise such as this example: Week 1, Mon. - Thurs. Week 2, Thurs - Sun. Week 3, Mon. - Thurs. Etc. That way you get to see your son more and she gets her weekends. See how she responds, then compromise calmly. Then apologize for being a dick about her tat and that you were just having a bad day. Tell her that you think it"s pretty neat even if you don"t think so. Come on man, this is your ex-wife. You should know this shit by now.

She still has feelings for you. Don"t be a dumb shit and fuck it up. Couple things to note if you"re trying to get back with her. Never fight with your ex, be calm. Never tell her about anything you"re doing with any other girls, it really isn"t her business plus it"ll sabotage you"re future together. You saw what happened last time you told her about the 19 year old. You guys basically already went on a date but you should ask her out again and see how she responds. Basically court her and romance her again. If she lets you court her again then it"s in the bag. The only one you"d have to blame for it not working out is yourself.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"re so fucked up right now, the only possible solution would just be to take her out to dinner and be like, Sorry I"m a douchebag, I don"t really want anything to come from this, I just want to apologize, but here"s the kicker, you have to actually mean it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
I am angry about the changes she is making.
That"s the goddamned POINT, dude.

Do you think she would have changed if she had stayed with you? Fuck no, it"d be the same bullshit every night....I"m tired, I"ve got a headache, same crap, different day. The entire reason she is doing this shit is to get to you.

And you"re letting her.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn right he is, if he wants to see his kid as often as he likes, he"s the bitch now, deal with it.