Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I can"t believe you continue to spend lots of quality time with her while she"s honest she"s long distance dating some other guy and they"re committed to each other.

I understand you love her, but look at her actions, afraid of you reverting or not, she is not treating you like someone she really cares about and wants something serious with. She"s doing the friend thing to keep you around for her son, and for support.

MOVE ON.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
brekk said:
I can"t believe you continue to spend lots of quality time with her while she"s honest she"s long distance dating some other guy and they"re committed to each other.

I understand you love her, but look at her actions, afraid of you reverting or not, she is not treating you like someone she really cares about and wants something serious with. She"s doing the friend thing to keep you around for her son, and for support.

MOVE ON.
I know about the support thing for her and her son, i came to the realization awhile ago. I"m fine with being friends with her, but that friendship is being toned down a lot. I"ll be there for her as much as I am for any of my other friends, special treatment has worn out. You"re right, I do still love her, I do still hope things work someday, but I"m not sitting around.

As i said, the girl I"m seeing now is cool, we"ll see where that goes. I"m just taking everything one day at a time, seeing where it goes and what happens, happens as they say.

Gonna have to say, I like your crazy friend. Mostly because I have zero tolerance for crazy bitches who string me along, dealt with that enough. I did some heinous level bs to an ex in HS who cheated on me hardcore and I"m proud I did what I did to her.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Vatoreus said:
Gonna have to say, I like your crazy friend. Mostly because I have zero tolerance for crazy bitches who string me along, dealt with that enough. I did some heinous level bs to an ex in HS who cheated on me hardcore and I"m proud I did what I did to her.
Ha, and here I am being told my revenge plot on my last ex was childish, man it felt good. I"m still seeing the fruits of my labor and its been 3 months. The joys! Ive definately learned lot of the advice here is spot on, considering I did see her a few weeks ago and the "STAY AWAY" advice should have been listened too. Anger bang x 4 atleast.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Talked a bit last night and Annie told me that when she found out I was already married once, she was about to just not call/txt again. She couldn"t say why, and in the end we did end up together, so... she also said now that we"re together it doesn"t really matter that much anymore.

Ronaan said:
Something has to be wrong though, she"s 33, single, my friend through whom I know her said he never saw her with a boyfriend.
Ronaan said:
I also asked her to tell me about her long term relationships and she said she never really had any...
her friends are telling her she"s too picky.
Talked some more and found out that she has not had a boyfriend inover ten years. I feel special now.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Uhh I"d say no boyfriend in 10 years shouldn"t be a sign of affection but rather a massive glowing neon red flag.

Brad2770 said:
Ok, some quick background on my mom (what i know).

My sister actually knows more of what happened to my mom than I know and she is 10 years younger than me. I am pretty naive to shit within my family. But being that way has also kept me pretty close with all of them. My family doesnt get a long too well, especially my mom.

Anyways, my mom was raped when she was 16. Maybe that is the start of her issues. I dont know, but she got pregnant in high school with me when she was 17 and has been married 3 times and divorced twice.

Over the last 10 years, she has seen several shrinks. She has been up and down. She used to take meds, then stopped. Then another shrink would come along and give her different meds. She would get better, then worse. Then better again. So on. Always up and down.

She hasnt seen a shrink in about 4 years. She stays holed up in her room, NEVER leaves the house.She has an EXCUSE for everythingand hasnt talked to me in almost a year because she owes me money and refuses to pay because she doesnt think she should pay me. Her and my dad dont sleep in the same room anymore and hardly see each other because she is so detached. All she does is play MMO"s all day.

I have a seen a strong woman, that I feel raised me pretty damned well, deteriorate into a lifeless zombie. Shrinks did nothing for her. And I never even knew anything was really wrong with her until recently.

Youre asking me to have faith in something I havent seen work. Its not an excuse. I dont want someone to give me meds. I dont think I am sick. I dont want to change based on meds. And I am afraid a shrink will want me to take them.

Honestly, I am kind of scared, because I really like who I am and what I am capable of. My loss of my family is what tears at me the most and is really the only thing I feel is wrong with me.

I dont know how to explain my opinion on shrinks any better. I know what my friend has said. It has, for the most part, helped him, but it doesnt change the fact he still cries or has minor outbursts because of the loss of his dad. But he didnt have to take meds. I am afraid they may tell me I need them. I do have a lot of emotionally outbursts, mostly temper related. I say shit evil and mean one minute and in the same breath, say I am sorry and show affection.
DId anyone else LOL @ this?

Remember my words Brad. Your greatest punishment in life will be watching your son suffer because you were too weak to act. He will become you. Because you"re already your mom. Except that your mom at least TRIED to make herself better and has an actual REASON (the rape) for being the way she is.

You"re just a lazy coward.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Vatoreus said:
LoL, well I"m not in high school and I"m not interested in revenge.....as well there isn"t really anything to get revenge for. Was finally able to get my friend to talk to me last night about what she"s doing, she still doing everything but so far I have her talked down to "Well I"ll just send this to her so she can realize the guy is only in it to wet his dick" type of message. I still would rather her not send anything at all but at least the venom is pulled out of everything.

I feel like I"m trying to talk someone off a ledge or something with this shit.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
Damn i re-made my POF profile 40 minutes ago and have been favorite"d and messaged twice. Not sure what"s up with that. I guess I did re-work my profile to be better and put up some more recent pictures.
heh, I don"t know if it"s cause summer is almost over, but I didn"t do anything to my profile and got messaged twice over the weekend. Perhaps POF featured my profile somewhere, I dunno, but suddenly 20-30 new chicks showed up on "viewed me" in the past week. One girl said "hi how are you" and looks kind of like an artsy weirdo, I responded yesterday and didn"t hear back yet.

The other girl is 26, looks reasonably cute (no full body shot, but her arms look okay!) and seems to have some personality from her messages. Her first message subject was "I think I"m turning Japanese" in reference to a couple of my pics from my recent trip, and she asked about travelling as well as my Nigerian cousin"s name (also a reference to a lame joke in my profile). So she"s at least making an effort to communicate, unlike most girls I"ve chatted with on the site where you exchange two sentence replies for a week and they won"t give you a number because they "don"t know you well enough." We"ve gone back and forth a couple times and the conversation seems to flow alright, with replies in the 200-300 word range chatting about traveling, what we do for fun, and baking (she"s a baker, oddly enough). At the very worst, I"ll end up with some delicious oatmeal cookies and pecan pie.

Now, if the girl is the one that initiates the contact online, is it still up to me to go for the kill and get her number or arrange a meeting? I think chatting online is damn near pointless past half a dozen or so messages back and forth, but should I give her awhile to take the initiative or should I move in quickly?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What helps me Eomer with getting a phone number from a girl online is to take the conversation out of the online dating realm. Similar to when you are in a nightclub and you are supposed to move your set elsewhere (Mystery Method 101) the same somewhat applies to POF. I have never had luck with getting a number from a girl who I don"t give my AIM/Gmail to. I always take the conversation to my personal email account then a few conversations later ask about a phone number and possible meet-up.

Generally I give it about 4-6 messages to take it to my Gmail, then about another 4-6 to get a number.

Oh yeah and as the guy you need to make the kill move. She already initiated the conversation which already gives you the upper hand (I find I"m significantly more successful with girls who initiate) but it"s your job to lead the conversation from there.

Brad2770

Etoille said:
DId anyone else LOL @ this?

Remember my words Brad. Your greatest punishment in life will be watching your son suffer because you were too weak to act. He will become you. Because you"re already your mom. Except that your mom at least TRIED to make herself better and has an actual REASON (the rape) for being the way she is.

You"re just a lazy coward.
You "LOL" while eating another Hostess cake, you fat bitch?

intelnavi_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Now, if the girl is the one that initiates the contact online, is it still up to me to go for the kill and get her number or arrange a meeting? I think chatting online is damn near pointless past half a dozen or so messages back and forth, but should I give her awhile to take the initiative or should I move in quickly?
intelnavi"s general attraction advice:

My rule for attraction is that you have to be a man. The best way to attract women is to appeal to their primal nature first. If you can project qualities such as protection for them and their offspring (important), including money to even being good with kids or sexual prowness to make those babies, you can have a woman hook, line, and sinker. That"s just my experience and it makes sense that most things that attract women can almost be related to that need of security and the well-beingfor them and their young.Instincts.Don"t you know how the hot guy, jerk, or wealthy dudes gets the woman? Healthy well-being, muscles or being a jerk project that you can defend them should the need arise from other predators. Money shows you can provide shelter, sustenance, clothing, status (ie kids can go to a good school), etc. Projecting these qualities just make playing the game that much easier because women really do have those instincts and if their gut is telling them no, you probably won"t even get an interview to show them what a great person you are.

On the other-side of the coin, don"t be a fucking stalking mouth breather either and keep pushing for it. You are Alpha Dog! Remember this! You don"t give a fuck about some woman as you can have the pick of the litter. You give her a chance and if she doesn"t want it then you don"t give a shit. Every woman would like that place in the pack as the Alpha Dog"s mate. Women will throw themselves at you for doing this trying to validate their self worth.

Reading past my generalized gibberish: grow some balls and take control. Women don"t want a push-over that is too shy to ask for a date no matter how "cute" or proper it is. Just my opinion but it worksverywell for me.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1. Plead for advice
2. List entire family"s history
3. Plead for advice
4. Explain how you"re trying so hard
5. Get angry when someone who"s giving you advice disagrees

That"s my 5 step plan to being an obnoxious asshole.

Brad2770

Picasso said:
1. Plead for advice
2. List entire family"s history
3. Plead for advice
4. Explain how you"re trying so hard
5. Get angry when someone who"s giving you advice disagrees

That"s my 5 step plan to being an obnoxious asshole.
She isnt giving advice. She is telling me how my son will turn out. I dont care if she bashes me or my mom, but I have said before- My son stays out of this. She brings him up EVERY fucking time she has anything to say about my situation. I dont talk about my son because he is a part of my life that is not involved in this shit. She makes assumptions based on Jack and Shit.

She has never given good advice. Grobbee pisses me off sometimes, but at least the stupid bastard gives good advice from time to time.

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
She isnt giving advice. She is telling me how my son will turn out. I dont care if she bashes me or my mom, but I have said before- My son stays out of this. She brings him up EVERY fucking time she has anything to say about my situation. I dont talk about my son because he is a part of my life that is not involved in this shit. She makes assumptions based on Jack and Shit.

She has never given good advice. Grobbee pisses me off sometimes, but at least the stupid bastard gives good advice from time to time.

I think it is because she is trying to get you to see that you should do this for your son, not for yourself. A lot of people don"t have the will power to force themselves to get better because they figure "why bother". But when you have a powerful motivational tool like, a child, it gives people extra "umph" to change.

You should be using your son"s well-being as a reason to go seek some help instead of trying to ignore that hes a factor. You do realize that his life will be largely affected by your decisions/actions/etc, right? Do it for him, not for yourself. Its easier to justify that way.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, if Brad asks to leave his kid out of the conversation I don"t see the harm in that. Obviously the existence of a child is part and parcel of the whole deal, but there"s no need to go saying things like "your kid"s gonna be fucked up".

Junun_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
What helps me Eomer with getting a phone number from a girl online is to take the conversation out of the online dating realm. Similar to when you are in a nightclub and you are supposed to move your set elsewhere (Mystery Method 101) the same somewhat applies to POF. I have never had luck with getting a number from a girl who I don"t give my AIM/Gmail to. I always take the conversation to my personal email account then a few conversations later ask about a phone number and possible meet-up.

Generally I give it about 4-6 messages to take it to my Gmail, then about another 4-6 to get a number.

Oh yeah and as the guy you need to make the kill move. She already initiated the conversation which already gives you the upper hand (I find I"m significantly more successful with girls who initiate) but it"s your job to lead the conversation from there.
Hmm, i never move the conversations to gmail and rarely to AIM. Most time we just email back and forth a few times on POF and then i just go for the kill and 99% of the time get a number/meeting. Digits result in texting back and forth a bit then planning a time lol. I just wish my area had more girls on there, most a so nasty.

POF makes shit so easy. I"m just wondering how long till i get caught rofl. 3 dates this week from there and waiting to hear back from 2 others.