Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You"ll always be reminded of her dude, I"ve had 3 major relationships in my time, on the way home from work last night I was flipping through the radio and heard songs that reminded me of each of them. It happens and will continue to happen.

Of those three relationships I had, only one would I never give it another shot with, and that"s my ex wife. I still have feelings of some sort when I think of the other two but I don"t worry about what could have been, I worry about whats going on in my life now and file those thoughts of those two women under "eh, if we ever cross paths again we"ll see what happens" and that"s the extent of my thoughts.

Just live your life, you"re happy with who you"re with, don"t second guess that shit.

Brad2770

I understand all of that stuff, the thing I have a problem with is saying No to my ex. She brought out feelings in me that I didnt know I had. Anyways, I was always told to never give up. If you really want something out of life, you dont give up. When my ex shows me attention, I tend to give in because I dont want to feel like I gave up on her or on my son"s family. I have learned that it wasnt me that gave up... it was her.

I stood my ground the last few days. She went on vacation and I watched her (our) dog for her. She sent me a text and asked when I was going to bring her dog back to her. I told her "When you come and pick her up."

"Well, when are you going to be in [her location]?"

"Not until I come to pick up our son."

"Ok, I will wait until then." I know she wanted me to bring her the dog sunday night... and the nice guy part of me wanted to. I decided to actually keep her dog until Thursday when i take my son back. kek

And last night, she sent me three texts asking me what she needed to pack for our son and how long I was going to keep him when she already knew the answer. I ignored her. I was enjoying the game and didnt want to chance her bullshit bringing me down during the Cowboys game.

But yeah, with the stuff I have learned recently (and still learning), it really is all about your self. If you look back too much on the past, it will destroy you from the inside.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, past is what used to be, not what is now. Been reminding myself of that a lot. Or rather what "she" used to be.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
An update of sorts to my previous post weeks ago, where I vented about how a girl I was good friends with (but had much more than friendly feelings for) made me feel like shit during her wedding.

Everything I thought might happen is about to happen. At the wedding I saw how she reacted to a guy we both worked with, a guy I knew she had a huge crush on just from how she looked / acted towards before the wedding.

Once she got back form her honeymoon, we had a long talk about how I saw things during the wedding/reception. She explained what was going on with her to make her be so not herself. About 2-3 weeks prior to the wedding she started to have panic attacks again. She went through a phase during her teenage years where she suffered anxiety and panic attacks, but they ended.

Yet they start up again, and they affected her in a bad way. I accepted what she had to say because it was plainly obvious that something was bothering her that day (she had a series of attacks throughout the day), but I was disappointed that she couldn"t really answer why it was just me that she ignored that day...but oh well, she still thought of me as a one of her best friends.

Since then a lot has happened, some stuff I am only finding out now (as of today in fact), we"ve been taking an Art class together, she"s asked me to come watch her ride at some rodeo"s (small local ones), and even offered to teach me to ride (awesome). Skip forward to last Tuesday...when stuff starts happening.

That day starts off with a txt from her telling me how much she appreciates my friendship and all that I have done for her, for the support I"ve given her. That she just wanted to let me know that I was one of her two best friends ("excluding her husband") and that she knew I would stick with her since she was going through a confusing time. That was rather unexpected, but cool to hear. She then calls me up and asks if I would meet her so she could give me a report to hand in at our Art class. I go meet her and one of the first things she says is that she is thinking of leaving her hubby because he has become such a control freak. Uh oh.

I don"t talk to her until Thursday when she comes to class. She sits down next to me as usual, and says her and hubby are taking a "break". I was kinda stunned, I knew that they had issues, but didn"t expect it to blow up like this so soon. We bail the class right after we finish taking a quiz. That is when she starts to break down, and she asks if I will go with her to talk with her dad about things. Lots of talking goes on about what caused the "break"...and come to find out later that night her, her hubby, her dad and her step-mom all got together and talked things out. So the "break" ended...sorta.

Saturday comes along, a day she had asked me to come to a rodeo to watch her ride. We are both working, we take our breaks and have a good lunch where we agree to have her drive us up to the rodeo after work. During our last break it is clear she is feeling way down, so I tell her to just go home and rest up before we head to the rodeo and say I will try to take off early too. We both get out of there early and she asks that I come over and hang out with her until we need to head up to the rodeo.

I say I"ll head over after go home and change, she says she"ll leave the door unlocked and to just come in. I get home, change then drive over to her place and walk in...sadly I didn"t catch her in a state of undress. She was just sitting on the couch watching tv. Nothing happens really, we start to watch Housebunny (gotta love Anna"s ass), I look through her honeymoon album with her next to me pointing out stuff.

She asks my opinion on what color of shirt to wear, standing in front of me giving me a good view of her chest (she always wears tight fitting t-shirts and has perfect breasts). Once the shirt color is decided she heads to her room and changes without shutting her door. Then she asks what pants to wear...same thing happens, she picks a pair then goes to change without shutting the door.

Ah rambling now. Anyway, nothing happens. We have a fun time driving up, miss the exit we needed to take, but finally get there. Rodeo is fun, she rides great. Lots of her family show up, and her hubby"s parents show up too. I hang out with her dad mostly, just talking about stuff. Things wrap up, and just before her and I start to drive off she gets a call from her hubby.

The call lasts like 15min, of her mostly answering question after question...felt bad for her. Oh...he called her while we were getting gas before we left, and she never mentioned that I was with her. While talking with the hubby"s parents, they ask if I was able to drive up here without getting lost (hard place to find), and I unthinkingly say that I rode up with her...which made the hubby"s mother get an odd look on her face. Anyway, during the call with the hubby she tells him that I am with her...but he doesn"t seem to be phased by it, she even mentions that he seems comfortable with me now.

We drive back listening to music, everything seems ok, except she is reluctant to go home, saying she wants to just drive around some more. She tells me that I will have to come over sometime and try to beat her at Super Mario Bro. on the NES she got the day before (she loves Super Mario). Ok..will stop rambling and get to why I am even writing this.

Sunday. The day from hell. This was the first day that she was to be working and the guy I knew she had a huge crush on would be working in her area too. I was kinda curious to see what would happen. Stuff happens between them. Apparently sometime during the previous week, she had called him up and asked whether he had feelings for her or not. He says he does.He had txt"d her a few times during her absence telling her how he missed having her around at work. Ugh.

To end this. Those two spend the day together, and they discussed their mutual attraction and how they both believe they would hook up IF she wasn"t married. Of course he tells her that he doesn"t want to come between her and her husband...yet he keeps txting her telling her he has feelings for her. Her and I had met by chance later that night, and I kinda unloaded on her about how she acted that day with the guy. She tells me a lot about what went on, and I tell her how seeing her behave like that affected me..because it did. It sucked.

Today. I ask if she wants to skip the Art class and go talk about stuff. We spend the next 3hrs having some lunch, then at the ranch taking care of her horse, all the while talking about what is going on with her. From my PoV it comes down to how she feels like her hubby wants to control everything, and that she wants to have a fling with this other guy really bad. So she has made up her mind to leave her hubby and get with the other guy.....and still wants me to be her friend, even knowing that I have much more than friendly feelings for her.

I will admit that the thought of her being with this other guy upsets me a lot, I never had such feelings about her hubby. I guess it is just the thought that she could be with me, but chooses to be with the other guy. Sucks.

So what to do? I"ve never really been in a situation like this, which is a bad thing I guess. I have strong feelings for her, and would like to still have her in my life, yet I don"t think I can. How have you all done that? How have you walked away from someone you care for, is there some magic cure for getting this shitty feeling out of you?

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Dude, not only are you the guy who has to hear about how her marriage is turning into shit, but you have to hear about how you"re not even number 2. Get over her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Zindan said:
So I was interested in this girl, butTHEN I REMEMBERED SHE WAS MARRIED. THE END.
Fixed.

Jesus dude, she"s married, and not only that, but a god damn newlywed, and you"re hanging around hoping for a shot. YOU MISSED IT BY A 1000 FUCKING MILES. You aren"t interested in her because she"s a great catch, you"re interested in her because she makes you feel good about yourself. No one attracted to thequalitiesof another person will actively pursue a married woman who is emotionally cheating on her husband with not 1, but 2 guys. Not so quality a woman, in addition to the fact that she"s a dumbass for getting married to a guy when in a relationship that could so quickly turn sour. She makes you feel good about yourself, that"s why you like her, not because she"s special.

You can"t be her friend either, because you like her too much (again, because she makes you feel good about yourself). It is clearly a 1 sided friendship and you will be unhappy the whole time you"re in it, in addition to the fact that you"ll never land another girl while in this friendship because your self esteem will suffer as a result of being rejected every single day (whether explicitly or not, the simple fact that you like her and she doesn"t like you will hurt you every day you see her).

This is almost worse than that guy who only fucked his gf like 3 times in a year who cheated on him with a guy in his own house...I mean at least that guy got laid 3 times...

hootie2_foh

shitlord
Holy cow zindan!@

You are the poster boy of how american society has been turned upside down.
Most american women, even the good ones are not worth your emasculating yourself to this extent.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR WOMEN WHO DO NOT DO SHIT FOR YOU!
I wish i could change this rule but honestly. they asked for it. seriously.

Lenaldo_foh

shitlord
Holy shit, I just want to add: This chick is a fucking loser. I dont care if she has perfect breasts -SHE IS NOT RELATIONSHIP MATERIAL

No "good" girl has guy friends on the side that she is emotionally involved in. Sorry, it doesnt happen. Girls with guy friends like that have issues. I bet the husband is pissed that his new wife is talking intimately to two guys - I would be too.

My friends and I always had a rule: If you like a married chick, bang her and forget about her. One of our friends broke this rule(swore she was the perfect girl but it was ALL her husbands fault) and actually married the girl he "stole" away from some other guy. 6 months later he caught her cheating on him.

This girl doesn"t need a relationship; she needs to figure out why she has to have multiple guys in her life to feel okay about who she is. She sounds like she has huge self-esteem issues.

You won"t listen to me(or anyone else) because you love the way she makes you feel. But ending it(whatever it is in your mind) with her now will make things 100x easier than if you somehow weasel(yes weasel) your way into her life romantically and she does the same shit to you that she is doing to her current husband.

Round_foh

shitlord
Even if she wasn"t marred and you some how got her to leave her man. Won"t that leave you with a doubt that she"ll leave you for some other dude?

Plus, put yourself in the hubbies position. If you found out I was trying to lay the pipe on your wife. I think you"d try to kill me.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I met DG again last night (Tuesday) with the absolute intention to get her to let me see her apartment. I come back from an obligation in Seoul 3 days a week about 1 hr before she finishes work, so I hang out around the area and study korean until she"s off (note, I only did this AFTER we were already an established couple and she had already been saying things like "i miss you"), then we hang out for about 30 minutes before I have to catch the last bus home. It"s not that ideal, but for a girl who works 70 hours a week it is a good solution. Well her work is on my way home, and her apartment is right next to it, whereas mine is a 25 min bus ride away. She hasn"t let me see it yet because it is filled with clutter from work. My line is thinking is that those 30 minute meets can turn into some fun freaky nights without her wasting precious sleep time on travel, so I was pretty pushy, in a playful way, about getting her to let me see it.

Ultimately it was a failure which was pretty frustrating because I absolutely hate when a girl is self-conscious about something that I don"t give a shit about. She doesn"t want me to see it because it"s messy, I don"t care if its messy and understand that her tiny building at work can"t hold all her shit. Yet we miss out on a more convenient and enjoyable option because she is acting on a presumption about what I"ll think, despite me explicitly saying the opposite. When this sort of shit happens with girls I want to strangle a kitten. Fortunately I managed to get her to come to my apartment with a little encouragement.

ANYWAY, had a night of some pretty fantastic sex. Even before that though, at my place, I was starting to get the feeling that this girl is a keeper. The normal shy shit I"ve been putting up with since the beginning all but disappeared, taking a shower at my place, walking around in her underwear, being a little bold ("go wash your feet" she thought i was crazy when I said americans dont consider "wash your feet" part of the nightly ritual), etc. Such a huge jump from the apprehension on sunday and I came out really impressed. The apartment thing is kinda an issue, but it"ll pass with time. I"m kinda fucked in the head in that if a girl doesn"t want me to see something about her, I wanna see it 10x more because I don"t like insecurities interfering with my, or people I care about"s, lives.

And this whole time I was expecting really bad sex with a girl who likely had the sexual experience of a 18 year old, but man I was wrong. Not the wildest, but easily the girl who knew her way around the bedroom the best. Suggesting various things, syncing her movement perfectly with mine, etc. And the bonus is I"m not left thinkin "well if she knows all this, she"s probably fucked a ton of guys." And I had all but completely forgotten what it was like to sleep with someone you REALLY wanted to sleep with, rather than a maintanance fuck. The only problem was korean condoms and how sucky they are, and, errm, we had to go really really slow or it"d cause her pain. I don"t really know, but I"m guessing both problems are related to the disparity between your average asian guy and your average white guy.

I don"t have much else to say. Things are going great, I"m keeping my character-flaw/don"t-be-insecure nitpicks in check and finally am enjoying those fantastic fake titties.

As for sunday, I don"t know what info you guys actually want. Yea I built it up big time, but there"s not much to think about for me now as it was a success. I can talk about the reasons it was a success (as in ultimately what led us from nothing past making out to sex in 2 hours) if you guys want, but that"s about it. So tell me.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Jesus christ I thought that post was a troll but I"m fairly confident it was the truth now. What a trainwreck bro - you have 0% chance of getting with this chick without raping her. This I know for sure.

we had a long talk about how I saw things during the wedding/reception
Friend zone.

she still thought of me as a one of her best friends.
Friend zone.

Skip forward to last Tuesday...when stuff starts happening.
Ok lets see what happens!

That day starts off with a txt from her telling me how much she appreciates my friendship and all that I have done for her
Friend zone.

She then calls me up and asks if I would meet her so she could give me a report to hand in at our Art class
Using you.

she asks if I will go with her to talk with her dad about things. Lots of talking goes on
Using you.

drive over to her place and walk in...sadly I didn"t catch her in a state of undress.
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

I look through her honeymoon album with her next to me pointing out stuff.
Friend zone.

She asks my opinion on what color of shirt to wear, standing in front of megiving me a good view of her chest(she always wears tight fitting t-shirts and has perfect breasts).
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Once the shirt color is decided she heads to her room and changeswithout shutting her door.
Then she asks what pants to wear...same thing happens, she picks a pair then goes to changewithout shutting the door.
Friend zone.

Anyway, nothing happens.
Obviously.

she never mentioned that I was with her.
Lol..

Anyway, during the call with the hubby she tells him that I am with her...but he doesn"t seem to be phased by it
Husband probably thinks you"re gay. Not even joking.

She tells me that I will have to come over sometime and try to beat her at Super Mario Bro. on the NES
Friend zone.

Those two spend the day together, and they discussed their mutual attraction and how they both believe they would hook up IF she wasn"t married.
God man..

She tells me a lot about what went on, and I tell her how seeing her behave like that affected me..because it did. It sucked.
Yeah I"m sure you told her it affected you deeply because you want to fuck her and have little babies with her and shit. Oh wait no you didn"t - you probably told her she should be happy in life and she should talk to her husband and work out the problems and this other guy wasnt for her. Passive aggressive nonsense most likely.

Stop talking to this bitch. You have no chance with her, ever. Stop wasting your time with her. Change jobs if you have to but do not talk to her ever again. Does she even know you like women? She could honestly think you are gay.

Trying to help you out, your post was mindboggling.

edit: if you really want to fuck her, rape is always an option (just make sure you dispose of the body far away)

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Zindan said:
<Snip a whole pile of "You should know better">

I will admit that the thought of her being with this other guy upsets me a lot, I never had such feelings about her hubby. I guess it is just the thought that she could be with me, but chooses to be with the other guy. Sucks.

So what to do? I"ve never really been in a situation like this, which is a bad thing I guess. I have strong feelings for her, and would like to still have her in my life, yet I don"t think I can. How have you all done that? How have you walked away from someone you care for, is there some magic cure for getting this shitty feeling out of you?
I am with Heavens_Myst (and I HATE agreeing with him), she thinks you are gay and you are her "gay friend". You are that bald dude on Sex and the City. Yes, you are.

As for the last paragraph there are a hundred ways to say this but there is only one answer. Stop talking to her and be a man about it. Eventually the pain fades.

Are you thinking about the opportunity cost of this ? I flat out guarantee no other woman is going to look twice at you while you are sniffing around after this little attention seeker. You are sentencing yourself to months of torture here. Do yourself a favour and just stop.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Wow I don"t think I"ve ever seen someone so deep in the friend zone and not even realizing it. I"m going to echo the two people above these other dudes who are drilling your dream girl on the side probably think you"re a raving homo.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There is a type of woman in the world that gets a modest amount of enjoyment from stringing a man a long in a innocent way. This isn"t neccesarily a conscious act, just an aspect of their personality. The husband probably doesn"t think you are gay, just knows his wife and doesn"t percieve you as a threat. Friend zone isn"t the best description in my opinion; You are essentially a play thing--just not in the good way.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
He needs to seriously read that "She isn"t into you, she"s intoeveryone" article. Because this chick is exactly the type of girl described in there.

Oh yeah and any bitch who is willing to immediately call her marriage quits and fuck a co-worker is a grade A whore and you should just kind of not worry about her.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lusiphur said:
I am with Heavens_Myst (and I HATE agreeing with him), she thinks you are gay and you are her "gay friend". You are that bald dude on Sex and the City. Yes, you are.

As for the last paragraph there are a hundred ways to say this but there is only one answer. Stop talking to her and be a man about it. Eventually the pain fades.

Are you thinking about the opportunity cost of this ? I flat out guarantee no other woman is going to look twice at you while you are sniffing around after this little attention seeker. You are sentencing yourself to months of torture here. Do yourself a favour and just stop.
He"s an internet nerd, all of you dumbasses are the same, you see a girl, even if they"re with someone, they show you the slightest bit of attention, you instantly assume they"re in love with you for some god awful reason and that they"re going to up and leave the man they"re with to somehow pursue a life with you, for some fucked up reason that I can"t comprehend. This right here is the classical gamer nerd attitude towards women. Instead of obsessing over someone that"s married, stop being a fucking moron and go look for single women, trust me, there"s enough of them.