Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

just 5 days. we dont text, we just talk on the phone about 30 minutes a night.

Good advice, i will follow it. About to leave to go out with girl#2.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"d even go as far to say it"s a terrible idea to talk on the phone 5 days straight if you"re trying to build attraction

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
I"d even go as far to say it"s a terrible idea to talk on the phone 5 days straight if you"re trying to build attraction
Seconded. How many times do we have to repeat the same line, and how many failures is it gonna take for people to actually listen to advice that is proven time after time?

Stop being so available.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Yeah pretty happy about this thread, it defiantly taught me that the less I cared (or appeared to care) the more things worked out for me.

Brad2770

Dabamf said:
Seconded. How many times do we have to repeat the same line, and how many failures is it gonna take for people to actually listen to advice that is proven time after time?

Stop being so available.
We didnt text. She has a daughter the same age as my son. She was busy from the time she got home until her daugter went to bed, which was 9pm. She would call me after her daughter was asleep (or in bed), which was usually around 9:10. We would talk for about 20 minutes. So, in 5 days, I have talked maybe an hour and a half with her.

I didnt feel as though it was bad since we didnt text or IM. Plus, she was the one to call me, normally.

BUT tonight, she didnt. Maybe I was supposed to call her, or so she felt. I dont know. I like the girl, enough to get to know her better. I am supposed to go out with her tomorrow, but I still have not set up plans.

The girl I went out with tonight was very cool. I enjoyed our time. Got pulled over by a cop (and she loved it).... I can tell she really likes me. Already asked me to go out Friday night. I dont have plans, but not sure if I should be "available".

And so you know, my therapy is helping my situation. I can tell a difference in the way i talk to women since I have started. Well, what little I do say. I actually think before I talk and when I do talk, I keep it to a minimum.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
My post was a little unnecessarily rough. Her calling you is certainly different than you calling her 5 days straight so the tone of my post wasn"t necessary. Plus improvement can"t all come at once. But still I"d suggest not answering one or two calls and texting later to say you"re busy and will call her tomorrow. Ideally, I"d suggest actuallybeingbusy. Still, no real harm done. She may think though that calling you 5 days in a row was a bit much and that"s why she didn"t call on the 6th, waiting for you to reinitiate contact. I"d take the bait just so she knows you"re interested, but maybe set up plans and chat for like 5 min then say you have to run. Show the interest, set up plans, but don"t make it look like you are calling her because you are missing the conversation with her.

For Friday, the more interested in you she is, the more interest you can show. So if what you say is true, seeing her friday sounds fine. If you gave her a maybe though, she may have already made plans.

Still gotta give props for the attitude change about going to therapy...and sticking to it. Glad it"s helping.

Brad2770

Dabamf said:
My post was a little unnecessarily rough. Her calling you is certainly different than you calling her 5 days straight so the tone of my post wasn"t necessary. Plus improvement can"t all come at once. But still I"d suggest not answering one or two calls and texting later to say you"re busy and will call her tomorrow. Ideally, I"d suggest actuallybeingbusy. Still, no real harm done. She may think though that calling you 5 days in a row was a bit much and that"s why she didn"t call on the 6th, waiting for you to reinitiate contact. I"d take the bait just so she knows you"re interested, but maybe set up plans and chat for like 5 min then say you have to run. Show the interest, set up plans, but don"t make it look like you are calling her because you are missing the conversation with her.

For Friday, the more interested in you she is, the more interest you can show. So if what you say is true, seeing her friday sounds fine. If you gave her a maybe though, she may have already made plans.

Still gotta give props for the attitude change about going to therapy...and sticking to it. Glad it"s helping.
Well, Girl#1, i sent a text around 10:30 (after she was asleep) and asked her to call me on the way to work. I wanted to make plans with her before her work day so it doesnt seem rushed in the evening.

Girl#2 pretty much told me she cleared her Schedule for me. I told her I would let her know tomorrow. I didnt want to seem desperate, even though I know she wouldnt have taken it that way.

And the attitude change is fucking hard. I have to make a conscious decision to keep my head straight. And its fucking hard too. I had to goto my grandmother"s house tonight after my date. My ex lives across the street and there was a VW there with big wheels and a license plate that read MYFAST. Probably her new guy. It made me angry, but I had to "find my happy place" and calm down. I went in and spoke to my grandmother, who was like "I wasnt going to tell you, Brad"... But when i left her house, i was thinking to myself "Good for her. And good for me, I have 2 dates this week for sure and possibly three. No reason to be upset" It helped a lot. Turned on some Tori Amos and drove home in a good mood. But it is hard.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I can"t even fathom how small they were before hand.
Seriously. She paid someone for those? Can she get the money back?

Marthisdil_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Oh, and I figured I would go ahead and do this-

EDIT
I had shit typed, but i took it out. Its my ex"s new tits. Spare me the bitching if you dislike that i posted them.
New tits? Did she have man-nipples for tits before or something?

wild_whiskey_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:

Pretend to be busy? Any human being with an ounce of intuition is going to see straight through this kind of shit.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You went out with girl#1 Wednesday and she wants to go out again Friday? I mean I would probably take her up but I"d almost consider trying to schedule it back to Saturday. Either way as long as you don"t talk to her today and then just quickly set up plans for Friday I don"t think it"s that bad.

Brad2770

Well, I really do not think I will like Girl#2. But she will be fun while it lasts.

But Girl#1... I do not know what it is, but she really does it for me. She just called me and we talked a couple of minutes. I made plans to head to Boston"s tonight for some dinner and we will make other plans in the future.

I can tell she will truly be test of my patience (and what I have learned so far). I will not get to see her much because she is a full time mom and seems very much involved in her daughter"s life (I really like that).

I truly hope I can become good friends with her and see how things go.

(and Tenks, girl #2 is the one I met up with last night and seeing again friday. I will call girl#1Eveningand girl#2Winter.)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Some texts this morn, she tried to stand me up!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Her: soandso, I need 2 know if we can reschedule. I"v been asked 2 attend a meeting this evening. I havent responded yet b/c im worried u bought the concert tickets already. Can u let me know ASAP if meeting up another nite is ok w/u. Im not asking that we reschedule if u have already paid 4 admission.

Me: Doh where were you 12 hours ago? I bought them last night!

They were only 40 bucks for both, not the end of the world if its an important meeting.

Her: Its a meeting i should really go 2 but b/c its so last minute, I can tell them 2 "beat it". we"ll keep r original plans & so Ill c u @ 7.

Me: Glad you have your priorities straight See ya then.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
Some texts this morn, she tried to stand me up!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Her: soandso, I need 2 know if we can reschedule. I"v been asked 2 attend a meeting this evening. I havent responded yet b/c im worried u bought the concert tickets already. Can u let me know ASAP if meeting up another nite is ok w/u. Im not asking that we reschedule if u have already paid 4 admission.

Me: Doh where were you 12 hours ago? I bought them last night!

They were only 40 bucks for both, not the end of the world if its an important meeting.

Her: Its a meeting i should really go 2 but b/c its so last minute, I can tell them 2 "beat it". we"ll keep r original plans & so Ill c u @ 7.

Me: Glad you have your priorities straight See ya then.
I"d fucking dump her just because she types like a retard. You really wanna put up with that for the next 40 years?

Everlast_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
I"d fucking dump her just because she types like a retard. You really wanna put up with that for the next 40 years?
God, loled so hard at this...need to stop lurking while I"m trying to work.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
What happened to her grammatically correct Eomeresque style
of writing? Lol

and Brad, they are the worst implants I"ve ever seen in my life. But if they are new, most of the girls I know who have them at least, they take forever to settle into place and look awkward for a long time.

Brad2770

They are only a little over a month old. But I dont care, not like I am gunna get to see them again. Bad camera angel or something, i guess. They looked good to me in person.