Girls who broke your heart thread

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad2770 said:
They are only a little over a month old. But I dont care, not like I am gunna get to see them again. Bad camera angel or something, i guess. They looked good to me in person.
I"ll try to find a pic of a girl I know who has tits and how fucking lopsided ad oddly shaped they were at first, and now a year or so later they are so glorious.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
arkk123 said:
What happened to her grammatically correct Eomeresque style
of writing? Lol

and Brad, they are the worst implants I"ve ever seen in my life. But if they are new, most of the girls I know who have them at least, they take forever to settle into place and look awkward for a long time.
I suppose you guys have a hard time differentiating between emails and texts even though I clearly say which is which, huh? Keep up!

I transcribed her texts as she typed them, since you fellas are so intent on analyzing the linguistic characteristics of our communications. You"re giving Chomsky a run for his money.

Also, I think it"s kind of fucked Brad is getting pictures of his ex-wife"s tits, whether she sent them or he asked for em.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
To be fair after giving some girl my number she texted me like that and I never responded back. Pet peeve of mine I just can"t put up with it.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t mind a bit of it, she"s typing to save characters. Even with that, it took like 5 or 6 messages to get it all through (my Blackberry chops texts up into two for some reason, with the second one only 5-10 characters). It is definitely a pet peeve of mine, and something I"d expect from a younger girl, not an older one, but only if there"s so much of it that it becomes a chore to translate in to english.

Tenks

Even when I had my ghetto shit phone where I had to hit the "2" key three times to get a "c" character I"d still type like a normal functioning non-retarded human being. It doesn"t take that long and those messages weren"t long enough to hit the character limit.

But as I said this is totally a personal thing. If it doesn"t bother you then don"t give it a second thought what others think.

Brad2770

I didnt ask for the pics.

Thats why I told my ex to leave me alone completely. Im finally realizing that she wants her life, but doesnt want me to have mine. She feeds me these little bits to give me false hope and then pushes me away. (instead of me saying she really likes me, but is confused, I know she is truly fucking with me and making me crazy)

If I allowed her to continue to call me or text me, she would continue to do it. I have to go no contact for me to be ok. I am serious about it this time. Im not going to waste 75 a week to not make real progress...

Whyme_foh

shitlord
and Brad, they are the worst implants I"ve ever seen in my life. But if they are new, most of the girls I know who have them at least, they take forever to settle into place and look awkward for a long time.
I think the implants look excellent. She could have easily gone for a bigger jump and ended up with some nasty looking, right-angle tits.

Grats Brad

Brad2770

Whyme said:
I think the implants look excellent. She could have easily gone for a bigger jump and ended up with some nasty looking, right-angle tits.

Grats Brad
No, not gratz... She got a new man!

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I imagine people have seen this before, but I hadn"t. It"s fairly relevant, and pretty amusing. I"m definitely glad to have avoided psychos like this.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2AV3cmEWX4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F2AV3cmEWX4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Dro_foh

shitlord
wow what a hosebeast.

She fucked some guy after a few days. Are most women this whorish? I"d like to think so, because I know a few girls who bitch about their boyfriends to me.

Not that I"d fuck around on my current gf

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Dro said:
wow what a hosebeast.

She fucked some guy after a few days. Are most women this whorish? I"d like to think so, because I know a few girls who bitch about their boyfriends to me.

Not that I"d fuck around on my current gf
That"s why you stay away from the passionate, overtly emotion-driven types. Yea, they can be wild and fun, and offer a lot of affection, but they can also swing the other way in a heartbeat.

You really can"t even be friends with most of them. I can"t say for all, but they generally have a very flavor-of-the-month type attitude. I was pretty good friends with this one chick last year who, despite a 2 week notice, bailed on my birthday/going-away-to-korea party and I didn"t hear from her for a week, all because of some new guy she had met. The entire like 8 months before that she acted like she fucking adored me more than I thought was possible. Then just last week I get a message from her on facebook saying she wanted to come visit me in Korea and didn"t care about the cost (which would be the same or more money than she would be capable of saving up over the course of an entire year).

Sunnyd_foh

shitlord
What a pussy. He could of at least used that as prime Anal blackmail for a few months and then dump her! All the while selling the necklace he got her on Ebay.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I suggested this before but no one took me up on it, so I"ll put my money where my mouth is. If you have a story with background info that"s been posted previously, do us a favor and add the last post or something in spoilers. There"s like 10 stories going on simultaneously and it"s hard to keep track.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Dabamf said:
I met DG again last night (Tuesday) with the absolute intention to get her to let me see her apartment. I come back from an obligation in Seoul 3 days a week about 1 hr before she finishes work, so I hang out around the area and study korean until she"s off (note, I only did this AFTER we were already an established couple and she had already been saying things like "i miss you"), then we hang out for about 30 minutes before I have to catch the last bus home. It"s not that ideal, but for a girl who works 70 hours a week it is a good solution. Well her work is on my way home, and her apartment is right next to it, whereas mine is a 25 min bus ride away. She hasn"t let me see it yet because it is filled with clutter from work. My line is thinking is that those 30 minute meets can turn into some fun freaky nights without her wasting precious sleep time on travel, so I was pretty pushy, in a playful way, about getting her to let me see it.

Ultimately it was a failure which was pretty frustrating because I absolutely hate when a girl is self-conscious about something that I don"t give a shit about. She doesn"t want me to see it because it"s messy, I don"t care if its messy and understand that her tiny building at work can"t hold all her shit. Yet we miss out on a more convenient and enjoyable option because she is acting on a presumption about what I"ll think, despite me explicitly saying the opposite. When this sort of shit happens with girls I want to strangle a kitten. Fortunately I managed to get her to come to my apartment with a little encouragement.

ANYWAY, had a night of some pretty fantastic sex. Even before that though, at my place, I was starting to get the feeling that this girl is a keeper. The normal shy shit I"ve been putting up with since the beginning all but disappeared, taking a shower at my place, walking around in her underwear, being a little bold ("go wash your feet" she thought i was crazy when I said americans dont consider "wash your feet" part of the nightly ritual), etc. Such a huge jump from the apprehension on sunday and I came out really impressed. The apartment thing is kinda an issue, but it"ll pass with time. I"m kinda fucked in the head in that if a girl doesn"t want me to see something about her, I wanna see it 10x more because I don"t like insecurities interfering with my, or people I care about"s, lives.

And this whole time I was expecting really bad sex with a girl who likely had the sexual experience of a 18 year old, but man I was wrong. Not the wildest, but easily the girl who knew her way around the bedroom the best. Suggesting various things, syncing her movement perfectly with mine, etc. And the bonus is I"m not left thinkin "well if she knows all this, she"s probably fucked a ton of guys." And I had all but completely forgotten what it was like to sleep with someone you REALLY wanted to sleep with, rather than a maintanance fuck. The only problem was korean condoms and how sucky they are, and, errm, we had to go really really slow or it"d cause her pain. I don"t really know, but I"m guessing both problems are related to the disparity between your average asian guy and your average white guy.

I don"t have much else to say. Things are going great, I"m keeping my character-flaw/don"t-be-insecure nitpicks in check and finally am enjoying those fantastic fake titties.
Lessons learned:
(1) With Korean (and probably can apply to other asians) girls, there is only "no" and "really, no" when it comes to getting intimate. The key is keeping it playful and not getting discouraged by the resistance. They are obligated to resist advances so as to not look slutty, but most of it is superficial. Just look for contradicting signs (advance/don"t) to know its ok to push forward.

(2)When in any circumstance which is awkward or frustrating with a girl, which may be often, search for a way to spin it into something fun or amusing. The girl will be more comfortable with you and you"ll both have more fun. For example, DG had stopped speaking English all-together, and wouldn"t even try to use English if I didn"t understand a Korean word. This was really getting to me, as I had already mentioned it to her, but instead of letting it get me mad, I decided to make a fun game out of it, and told her that if she spoke only English, I"d speak only Korean (of which I know significantly less than she knows of English) for the last 1hr of our date. She loved it and we both had a lot of fun because of it. I also used this attitude when we first slept together and many times since. There"s a lot of confusion and uncertainty dealing with someone from a different culture, but instead of letting it be confusing and potentially awkward, I try to spin it into something fun. And as someone who sucks balls at building comfort with a girl, this attitude is gold.

Ultimately my guess at the breast thing was wrong. She is ridiculously ticklish all over and touching them triggers that. Is that a common thing with implants? Anyway, she doesn"t want me touching them because it"s uncomfortable for her physically, that"s all. But when we"re going at it hard it"s open season and she actually enjoys it. I think a lot of it stems from the conservatism and shyness, not feeling completely open with her body and all that.

She still doesn"t want me to see her apartment. I joke about it a lot but it"s possible I"m towing the line of being annoying. We kinda jokingly agreed on Oct. 24 to see it but I think I"m gonna cancel that and tell her whenever she is ready. I challenge her a lot, and am wary to cross the line of making her always feel pressured, so I think I"ll relent and let her show me when she"s ready.

I really like her, but there"s so much stuff I don"t know about her, and she doesn"t know about me, because of the language barrier. I"m not really sure how we will get past that. I"m worried we are gonna plateau big time. Unrelated, I had the weirdest realization earlier this week: she is almost a carbon copy of my ex girlfriend from college, only Asian. Real bubbly and outgoing (perfect to offset my complete lack of visual emotions) on the outside, but hiding a potent edgier/independent side underneath that isn"t really concerned with other people. I don"t really care about the outside bubblyness, though it"s probably good for me to be around, but I really dig that confident, competent, strong will.

Footnote: condoms still fucking suck, and as a result, Koreans" almost complete lack of awareness and acceptance of birth control fucking sucks as well.

Tenks

I actually had a fuck the other night with a condom on that was pleasurable. My mind was blown.