Girls who broke your heart thread

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Eomer said:
b) I"m quite honestly not the jealous type at all, even with all the over thinking. Look back at the whole Anne thing, I didn"t give a flying fuck about her occasionally seeing and/or talking/texting with her ex until it came out that she was "confused" about her feelings towards him. Same thing with Xerxes, I didn"t much care about her bouncing back and forth between me and the other dude, although in her case that was at least partially because I knew I wouldn"t be sticking with her.
/palm x 1,000,000,000

You"re being apathetic about oh, all the wrong things. Everything you just mentioned is a sign of whats to come and you completely ignored it claiming "I"m not jealous". Maybe not, but you are completely retarded for just letting that stuff slide by. Look at this thread and how many guys try to get it back on with their ex"s and the ex"s DO IT.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
While I"m 28, established, stable and successful the lifestyle I typically lead tends to skew younger, I guess you could say, so maybe we"ll have more in common than I think.
Well since I dated a 19 year old for 3 years, I have to atleast make sure you know this chick is either out of her party phase or still in it. If you"re well established etc etc that sounds like you do less partying than people my age (that dont have 9-5 40 hour jobs) - I"m 22. If she works at a bar, I might wonder if she parties there a lot while working, plus goes elsewhere when not working. Whats her lifestyle like? Mature? Just got out of high school and rdy to party?

May not seem like anything to you but I think it would matter..

What about her parents? I mean you"re a lot older, what about her friends? Just get to know her better and I think you"ll get all your answers, maybe even from some of her friends. But this is if she really wants a relationship with an older man.. or if she just wants to be single and party it up or date around. I find most girls my age either are still in a long ass relationship or jsut got out of one and want to be whores.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also I laugh when people say they aren"t the jealous type.

Everyone is the jealous type, some people just have better self control then others.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
@@*~XxXtitanXxX~*@@HARDCORE said:
mental diarrhea
Yeah, yeah.

I know it"s popular to criticize/blame the girl more for being a cheating whore if she sleeps around while in a relationship, and I"ve done my share of mocking bitches here (who might not have honestly deserved it due to skewed story-telling), but seriously. You, sir, are a grade A asshole of the worst variety forconsistentlydoing this to guys you supposedly consider "good friends". Losing your virginity to your best friend"s girl while he"s out of town? "Fucking with but nothing TOO far" your good friend"s chick "just enough to get her ready" (whatever the fuck THAT means)? Why don"t you add a goddamn "*schoolgirl giggle*" at the end of your story, while you"re at it? Bullshit that you were so taken aback when she finally confessed she wanted to have sex with you, and bullshitthat you "kinda ignored it". You instigated the awkwardness by giving your good friend"s girl a back massage which you KNOW turned her on, you goddamn moron.

You"re no "sweet Southern Gentleman", tee hee hee. You want to know what your problem is? Really? You"re so full of shit that if you cracked your head on the pavement, it"d bubble up out of you like a goddamn fecal Artesian well. You"re pretty much a despicable human being. If you can"t control your "pretty well-dressed and I assume attractive" little dick enough to say, "Hey, this might be a bad idea" after realizing:
  • Shiiiiit, this has happened in the past, REPEATEDLY, with bad results,
  • She"s my friend"s girl,
  • I am currently living with them both,
  • SHE HAS A FUCKING BABY BY HIM,
  • Which I"ve been suckered into taking care of
... then you deserve every last bit of drama and fallout that comes your way.

Fucking retard.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Alcestis said:
Yeah, yeah.

I know it"s popular to criticize/blame the girl more for being a cheating whore if she sleeps around while in a relationship, and I"ve done my share of mocking bitches here (who might not have honestly deserved it due to skewed story-telling), but seriously. You, sir, are a grade A asshole of the worst variety forconsistentlydoing this to guys you supposedly consider "good friends". Losing your virginity to your best friend"s girl while he"s out of town? "Fucking with but nothing TOO far" your good friend"s chick "just enough to get her ready" (whatever the fuck THAT means)? Why don"t you add a goddamn "*schoolgirl giggle*" at the end of your story, while you"re at it? Bullshit that you were so taken aback when she finally confessed she wanted to have sex with you, and bullshitthat you "kinda ignored it". You instigated the awkwardness by giving your good friend"s girl a back massage which you KNOW turned her on, you goddamn moron.

You"re no "sweet Southern Gentleman", tee hee hee. You want to know what your problem is? Really? You"re so full of shit that if you cracked your head on the pavement, it"d bubble up out of you like a goddamn fecal Artesian well. You"re pretty much a despicable human being. If you can"t control your "pretty well-dressed and I assume attractive" little dick enough to say, "Hey, this might be a bad idea" after realizing:
  • Shiiiiit, this has happened in the past, REPEATEDLY, with bad results,
  • She"s my friend"s girl,
  • I am currently living with them both,
  • SHE HAS A FUCKING BABY BY HIM,
  • Which I"ve been suckered into taking care of
... then you deserve every last bit of drama and fallout that comes your way.

Fucking retard.
song-chart-memes-have-girlfriend.jpg

ps- shut up alcestis
pps- Q: what is the difference between alcestis and etoille? A: 200lbs

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Naw, I"ve definitely gotta agree with Alcestis here. Homeboy is about as bright as a box of rocks. Dull rocks, made out of Onyx, covered in oil. Though the graph you posted is certainly very accurate, Paladins wouldn"t know what to do with a pussy if it was sitting on their dick.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
James said:
Naw, I"ve definitely gotta agree with Alcestis here. Homeboy is about as bright as a box of rocks. Dull rocks, made out of Onyx, covered in oil. Though the graph you posted is certainly very accurate, Paladins wouldn"t know what to do with a pussy if it was sitting on their dick.
Rogues on the other hand....vag wrecking mayhem.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, I had skipped that post until Alcestis pointed it out. I went back and read it now. In response to the very end question about why does dude always end up with chicks in relationship, I offer the following: because you"re the shithead "friend" who lurks in the background around his group of buddies, waiting until their backs are turned or they"re otherwise not paying attention, and then pounces on their girlfriend.

Maybe you don"t see it that way, and obviously it doesn"t just happen all at once in one incident. But we all have that friend who we find out has exchanged numbers with our girlfriend without our knowledge, and either seeds or feeds her concerns about us or listens to her (real or imagined) concerns and plays the nice guy.

Let me put it this way: it is almost NEVER appropriate to spend time alone with your bud"s girlfriend unless you were friends with each other BEFORE the relationship, or the relationship is very long term (2-3+ years) and over time she"s been absorbed in to the group. Otherwise, whether it"s motivated or started by the guy or the girl, it"s not fucking appropriate to hang out alone with one of your friend"s women.

All of the above is moot if the woman is in a relationship with someone you don"t know. That shit is for her to worry about, and you to consider in terms of her intentions/worth.

I dunno, I read that story and thought of one of my "friends" that"s messed around with a couple of current or ex girlfriends amongst the group of guys we hang out with. I used to be good buds with him, played hockey together etc but in highschool we had a general falling out (the specific thing was he backed in to my awesome "93 Sunbird and pushed the bumper in while drunk, and then was surprised when I expected him to pay me the $75 it cost in labor to re-adjust it, I"m cheap like that). But all through junior high and high school he was the guy who was calling your girlfriend without you knowing, or offering her a ride home, or giving her a shoulder to cry on, or a back massage/rub, or when you were out of town or doing something else making dinner plans, or whatever else. He"d always deny he was up to anything, and maybe he even genuinely believed himself. But every one of his friends knew what he was like, and kept their women as far away from him as possible.

You"re that guy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Jabberwhacky said:
A minor speedbump in the road to Gladiator.
All Sutekh has to do is make that shaman on his 3"s into enhance and plow his way through with that BM hunter on his 3s.. play 10 games a week for 10-0 and he"ll be glad in no time while still having a social life.. gg

I love how the last 2 pages of this thread are "19 year olds don"t take relationships seriously" and when I said that a month ago a bunch of people got sand in their vaginas when i said that younger people tend not to be mature enough for a serious relationship.

You know what the definition of insanity is kids? This thread. Doing the same shit over and over and over and expecting different results. And part of you do the same things/date the same kinds of girls over and over and you"re wondering why things aren"t changing/you aren"t meeting a girl you can be serious with.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:
I love how the last 2 pages of this thread are "19 year olds don"t take relationships seriously" and when I said that a month ago a bunch of people got sand in their vaginas when i said that younger people tend not to be mature enough for a serious relationship.

You know what the definition of insanity is kids? This thread. Doing the same shit over and over and over and expecting different results. And part of you do the same things/date the same kinds of girls over and over and you"re wondering why things aren"t changing/you aren"t meeting a girl you can be serious with.
They said that in the past, they"re agreeing with you now. Maybe you convinced them? Isn"t that the opposite of insanity...learning something?

Now granted, Eomer talking about a 19 year old hehasn"t gone out with or even talked to in personand using words like "we"ll see what happens" is pretty insane. I know a lot about that...my roommate used to always say it. "We"ll see what happens." It just means "whatever the girl wants, I will follow."

Fuck I posted that little chart half in jest but also serious, Eomer you agreed you should take the advice, then you turn around and write some monster multi-quote post in reference to her. Yea you were responding to people criticizing you, but the subject was about her. Fuck your intentions, leave it at "I"m gonna go out with her, and I"ll tell you what happens." Then, when you"re right, you can give everyone the finger for doubting you. It"s much better than "no seriously guys believe me!"