Girls who broke your heart thread

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Tarrant220 said:
Hey buddy, read the thread, the only ex I"m "seeing" is one where we both decided things couldn"t work at the time due to schedule conflicts, there was zero drama to it, we both made the mutual decision to part ways and if we had time for something later and we crossed paths again we would see what happened there. It was common opinion even here that there"s nothing wrong with it when it ends on those kinds of terms. But you"re right, I"m a needy attention starved idiot...you know...because I like women and all.

This has been discussed already, if you want to be part of the conversation, keep up to date on it and save yourself the trouble of looking like an idiot.
I"ve read this thread. And your "explanation" is the worst. Make time? Bullshit. Whatever, you"re an idiot and I look forward to this crashing and burning like everything else.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Leadsalad said:
I"ve read this thread. And your "explanation" is the worst. Make time? Bullshit. Whatever, you"re an idiot and I look forward to this crashing and burning like everything else.
Because Lord knows two people never have such conflicting schedules that things can"t work because of it and end things on a civil and friendly note because of it? Lord knows that in order to end something one of the two parties needs to go bat shit insane first amirite?

And we"re just going out once in awhile there"s nothing to crash and burn with you dumb fuck.

Holy shit, I think you just went full retard.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yes because Lord knows seeing her about once a week is me making time for her..and her saying she could to me and come over to watch football, knowing Its my one day off, again, that"s me making time for her.

LoL, you kids crack me up.

Brad2770

This dating shit is shit... reading this thread hurts my head... even my own whiny ass posts.

I was talking to my friend, who grew up in the early 80"s, and he was telling me he was fucking glad he didnt have to date in times like this.

"Having a Trans Am, tight jeans and tickets to the current popular band scored you hot chics. And having a little bit of weed didnt hurt..."

Looking for a Trans Am now......

audiocord_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Tomorrow I meeting with the girl who cut my hair last weekend for some Sushi. For those that live here, we"re going to Sushi Tango in Uptown. It"s the only decent place I know outside of Tiger Sushi in the MoA and she was pleased with the decision. Other recommendations would be great for the future since I love Sushi lol.
Try out Akita Sushi and Hibachi in Woodbury out in the suburbs. Its 15 bucks all you can eat at lunch, 25 for dinner. It"s decent sushi, just not the best out there.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
I"ve got to give credit to xXx.B.A.L.Titan.L.E.R.xXx. That rebuttal is so surreal, it"s like being trapped in an M.C. Escher room. You don"t know where to start.

~XtitanX~_foh

shitlord
Whyme said:
You aresofucked and you don"t even realize it. Having once been in a position similar to yours, let me give you some advice - move the fuck out as soon as possible and stop fucking the girl. Shit will still probably hit the fan eventually but it won"t be the F5 Shitstorm that you"re currently heading towards.

Good luck, you"ll need it.
Heres the thing. I moved out like a month ago, but I still see both of them on a daily basis, and we never had sex. She tried to, and I told her no, not until they broke up. The furthest it has even gone was the night in the hotel, and I was drunk, or it wouldnt have even got that far.

Plus, me and her have 2 classes together (3 Hour World Civ II she sits right behind me, and 2 hour Sp. II Class that she sits right beside me.) so its not like I could just stop talking to her( I mean, I could, but we"re really good friends, so I probably wouldnt)

Edit: haha Alcestis. Good job, thats pretty amusing

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
I once had a friend. We"ll call him Bob. Bob and I had another mutual friend we"ll call Thomas. Thomas had a girlfriend named Judy. Thomas and Judy had been together for awhile but Thomas was kind of an asshole while Bob was a nice guy despite being a bit of a womanizer.

Judy came onto Bob one night while slightly tipsy and asked him to feel her up, make out with her. As time wore on this moved from simply asking him to touch her to asking him to stick his wang in her poonani.

Bob, believing in the eternal policy of bros before hos rejected her and told Thomas that his girlfriend was having thoughts about cheating on him.

Thomas was wicked pussy whipped at that time and said "Naw dude, naw. You probably are just imagining it."

So Bob did the only thing a good friend like our dear buddy Titan here should do in such an awkward situation.

He started fucking the shit out of Thomas" girlfriend. For months. Even in Thomas" own bed a couple times. On road trips, at the university, wherever and whenever possible.

Eventually Thomas turned 22. Bob decided to throw a birthday party for Thomas at Bob"s house. There was alcohol involved. As the evening dragged on we noticed that Bob and Judy were missing. We started looking for them and found them outside with Bob balls deep in Judy as she was leaning against a tree.

The moral of the story Titan is that this will all end well for you. Sure you"ll have to put up with a few years of rape accusations, death threats and maybe even a little therapy but in the end you"ll end up happily married to the very next woman you meet becuase "If I don"t marry her she"ll fuck someone else", Thomas will move far away and get a job selling boats and forever unable to commit to a woman but also completely unable to function without one and Judy will get an STD from the stream of guys she fucks to get over you and Thomas.

Meanwhile your good friend Zehn will take stock of the situation, reevaluate the kind of people he hangs out with and spend the rest of his days committed to never dating a girl for more then 3 weeks.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Rofl Alcestis that"s awesome.

And an update, my friend called me a little bit ago this is how the convo went.

Her-"Hey you sent me a text to call you?"

Me- "I did?"

Her-"Uh yeah.

Me-"Umm..I think I did last night after you left maybe? I for sure didn"t today."

Her-"Well I"m calling now, what did you want?"

Me-"To talk about what happened but that was kinda done already wasn"t it?"

Her-"So you don"t have anything to say?"

Me-"Nope"

Her-"Okay then, bye"

Me-"Have a good day."

*click*

Three or four minutes pass, my phone rings again

Her-"You really have nothing to say?"

Me-"No but you obviously do it seems."

Her-"How can you not have something to say after what happened?"

Me-"I thought I made my intentions clear, you"re the one that took offense, what exactly do you want me to say or do? In my mind I"ve done all I can do so I"m not doing anymore."

Her- *silence*.....what are you doing Sunday, that"s your day off still right?

Told her I didn"t know what was going on (knowing full well I already have plans for the first half of the day at the very least) and I would get back to her. All seems to be going well again. Time will tell I suppose.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Zehn - Vhex said:
I once had a friend. We"ll call him Bob. Bob and I had another mutual friend we"ll call Thomas. Thomas had a girlfriend named Judy. Thomas and Judy had been together for awhile but Thomas was kind of an asshole while Bob was a nice guy despite being a bit of a womanizer.

Judy came onto Bob one night while slightly tipsy and asked him to feel her up, make out with her. As time wore on this moved from simply asking him to touch her to asking him to stick his wang in her poonani.

Bob, believing in the eternal policy of bros before hos rejected her and told Thomas that his girlfriend was having thoughts about cheating on him.

Thomas was wicked pussy whipped at that time and said "Naw dude, naw. You probably are just imagining it."

So Bob did the only thing a good friend like our dear buddy Titan here should do in such an awkward situation.

He started fucking the shit out of Thomas" girlfriend. For months. Even in Thomas" own bed a couple times. On road trips, at the university, wherever and whenever possible.

Eventually Thomas turned 22. Bob decided to throw a birthday party for Thomas at Bob"s house. There was alcohol involved. As the evening dragged on we noticed that Bob and Judy were missing. We started looking for them and found them outside with Bob balls deep in Judy as she was leaning against a tree.

The moral of the story Titan is that this will all end well for you. Sure you"ll have to put up with a few years of rape accusations, death threats and maybe even a little therapy but in the end you"ll end up happily married to the very next woman you meet becuase "If I don"t marry her she"ll fuck someone else", Thomas will move far away and get a job selling boats and forever unable to commit to a woman but also completely unable to function without one and Judy will get an STD from the stream of guys she fucks to get over you and Thomas.

Meanwhile your good friend Zehn will take stock of the situation, reevaluate the kind of people he hangs out with and spend the rest of his days committed to never dating a girl for more then 3 weeks.
boredcat.jpg

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant220 said:
And an update, my friend called me a little bit ago this is how the convo went.

Her-"Hey you sent me a text to call you?"

Me- "I did?"

Her-"Uh yeah.

Me-"Umm..I think I did last night after you left maybe? I for sure didn"t today."

Her-"Well I"m calling now, what did you want?"

Me-"To talk about what happened but that was kinda done already wasn"t it?"

Her-"So you don"t have anything to say?"

Me-"Nope"

Her-"Okay then, bye"

Me-"Have a good day."

*click*

Three or four minutes pass, my phone rings again

Her-"You really have nothing to say?"

Me-"No but you obviously do it seems."

Her-"How can you not have something to say after what happened?"

Me-"I thought I made my intentions clear, you"re the one that took offense, what exactly do you want me to say or do? In my mind I"ve done all I can do so I"m not doing anymore."

Her- *silence*.....what are you doing Sunday, that"s your day off still right?
What a bitch, you have other chicks on your plate, drop this one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL she does have a temper on her and shes stubborn as hell. I"m not sure if I want to chalk this up to her trying to gain control over the situation, since I was the one that had it or what.

Either way I"m not canceling my Sunday plans with Nicole (name of the nodrama ex)

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
arkk123 said:
Well there"s not much else to tell really. It took "Thomas" nearly another month and a half to break up with Judy. She accused Bob of raping her and Thomas bought it.

What"s kinda fucked up though is once Thomas came to his senses and broke up with Judy, his parents let her stay with them until she could find a place of her own since she had been living with him at that point. I kinda felt sorry for the guy. Worst thing I"ve ever had to put up with when visiting my parents is maybe I get asked to help cut down a tree or build a fence. He had to see the chick who fucked his best friend.

Ah well.

Not really important though. Was trying to relate to our friend Titan that it could all work out in the end so by all means, listen to your cock. It typically knows what it"s doing.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
~XtitanX~ said:
I really don"t do that shit on purpose,it just kind of fucking happens.
I saw this and had to post.
my fucking god, you cannot be this dense. You ARE doing something to encourage these girls, who are in relationships with your "friends." You think a woman wants to fuck you just cause you"re in the room? no, you"ve been building up their affection for you. actively building it up.

listening, smiling, cheering her up, and being there for her when your "friend" is mia? that shit doesn"t just happen, you put yourself there. why the fuck are you there for her? that"s not your job fool. be a good friend and tell your bud, "hey, your chick is lonely; you need to talk to your chick." so that he can be the listener and compromise and cheer her up, etc. do something, you know, a friend would do.

fucking around with your friend"s girl is fucked up... fucking with her head when she has a KID by him? you really trying to ruin her life? cause you know she doesn"t mean enough to you to accept a fucking kid. FUCK.

I never thought the guys who lie in wait for their buddies" girlfriends didn"t know that that"s exactly what they were doing: lying in wait.
I"m moved, in a very negative way.

no one can rip into you enough Titan. you suck hard. wish I could put it more eloquently, so that maybe some reason could reach you, but I"m guessing you"re more "gaiz it"s not my fault, lol"

I"m glad Alcestis jumped on you quick. and I realize my post is redundant, considered alongside eomer"s, but it can"t be said enough: you are scum.

tarrant: I think you"re in a great position. that conversation where she called back and asked about your free day, was pure win. good luck. stubborn women are the best kind and all that.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Who gives their friends girl a back massage, say you made them nut, and try and play it off like your innocent. Wow dude seriously, GTFO

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
~XtitanX~ said:
I"m doing them a favor, because if they will fuck around with me, they"ll do it to someone that won"t let the dude know.
This gem right here is the one that keeps me lol"ing

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
~XtitanX~ said:
She tried to, and I told her no, not until they broke up.
WTF dude. This is where you tell that bitch, "Shit is never going to happen between us, I"m not going to hurt my friend."

Instead you basically tell her to break up with him to be with you. Sleazeball.

~XtitanX~_foh

shitlord
I must say, the neg int comments have been pretty glorious.

But no, most of that shit actually did happen. But like I said, I know im an asshole for it, but I mean, I didnt fuck her. I could have, and then they would have broken up right then, and woulda been horrible. On the other hand, I told her wait till they break up, which isnt going to happen. So im probably never going to fuck this chick, because I wont do it while they"re together.

Sure, Im an asshole, and a dick, and whatever the fuck else you want to call me. But fuck, let it be said, she has stated I was also the best thing to ever happen toTHEIRrelationship. Before I moved in, she was really depressed, and had no self confidence, and he did nothing to help her with it. After I moved in, and we started getting close, he started trying to spend more time with her, and she felt better about herself, which led to them being happier with one another.

Soon as I moved out, he started fucking up again, and she went right back into losing self confidence. So, its clearly not all my fault. If he did what he should be doing, I wouldnt have changed their relationship in the first place. Granted, I complemented her, and helped her with shit, which led to her getting closer to me, but it was never my intention. Hell, even the back massage came about because I fucked up one day.

I had just woke up, sat on the couch, and didnt feel like getting back up ( one of those got in at 4:30 in the morning, and she woke me up at 8:00 to help with baby nights), so I asked her to get me a drink. She said no, and I told her I would do anything for her later in the day if she did. She told me to give her a foot massage, which I agreed to in my sleep stupor. When it came time for her to collect, I was like "Fuck that, I dont do feet", so we agreed to a back massage.