Girls who broke your heart thread

I dont understand the shots at Tarrant tbh.

If he"s being upfront with everyone what"s the big fuckin deal? What"s he supposed to do? Know that this is it after 2 dates when he"s still reeling from a marriage/ long term relationship that went south?

This is what DATING is. Multiple people, all at the same time. If people can handle sex on top of that (by people I mean women) then great - but if he"s been up front with them and they choose to fuck him that"s on them, not him.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
haha, thanks, but honestly I"m not about to fuck someone I"m not committed to at this point and the girls I see know this as well, I"m totally upfront about my intentions and plans I don"t need drama so I make sure to not create drama.

K, I went out with Hairdresser today. We met up for coffee took it went down to the riverwalk and walked the Mississippi talking about everything and anything. Walked for like two hours then went and got Sushi, we ate off one another plates did a ton more talking and I had her laughing most of the night.

We then did a bit of shopping at the MoA, she brought me back to my place (she drove, her idea) I was going to move in for the kiss but she looked like she was leaning back and away from me, decided against it. I was a bit worried about things at that point until...

I go up to my place and a short while later she logs on and chats with me, said hello and joked about how I was since she hasn"t seen me for awhile. She said she had a great time and how she was mad at herself for not walking me to my door for a goodnight kiss. I laughed and told her we;d have to correct the issue next time, to which she agreed then she asked if I had plans on my Birthday (a week from today) and she wants to take me out for wine.

It was a pretty solid fucking night, and it"s only been one date, but there"s a lot of potential with her. She"s 5 years younger, but shes mature, hates bars and is out of her party phase.

No drama ex is starting to fade out a bit, she"s traveling a lot again because of her job, not sure that"ll last much longer. I think her and I will end up being just friends which I"m fine with as she"s cool as hell.

This girl tonight was pretty awesome and really attractive, hopefully it"ll go somewhere.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I don"t remember exactly where my last post left off regarding the young waitress. To make a long story short, we"d chatted a few times on the phone and planned on going out last Saturday (24th). She ended up having to work late because the schedule got screwed up (my bud verified!), and when she called I said I"d call her in a couple days and we"d figure something else out. I texted her a couple days later saying I had a wicked cold and would talk with her soon. She texted back that there was a bad cold going around and that she hoped I felt better. I called her a couple days later, I think last Wednesday, and left a quick message when she didn"t answer. Just "hey, I"m feeling better, give me a shout and we"ll figure something out." No return call, text or message since. I am somewhat tempted to make one more call or text to see if maybe she had technical difficulties, as she literally just got a new phone days before, but I wouldn"t want to invite another barrage of "you needy little bitch!" posts now would I? I haven"t been going to the bar that much the past few weeks so I haven"t seen her either, but I"m sure I will eventually.

I was out with my bud and some of the other waitresses from his bar over the weekend, and one of the cute 20 year olds there mentioned offhand she was dating a guy who was 32, so hey looks like age isn"t a big worry for those girls.

Switching gears, I"m minding my own business this recently passed Saturday, coughing up a lung and considering ending it all, when I get a text from Anne at like 11pm asking what game we played on the PS3 that she liked.

I texted back "little big planet" with nothing else, she responds back instantly "awe!! thanks! you"re the best!!"

I figured what the fuck, let"s dive in here, and responded that she must have meant to say I was "swell." An inside joke between us. She responds back "no I meant the best."

I respond "that"s a loaded text, correct me if I"m wrong."

Her: "Ok. But maybe you"re over analyzing? I dunno."

Me: "over analyzing is my specialty! Have a fun halloween, I"m hitting the sack."

Her: "Ok. I do miss hanging out with you sometimes. Sorry. Outta line. Sweet dreams."

Me: "You"re not sorry! And thanks, that"ll make shutting my brain off to go to sleep much easier."

Her: "You"re right. Didn"t think of that. I am sorry for that. I am."

Me: "No worries, I"m hopped up on neo citran and pot, I should be good. I miss the company too."

Her:

And then I passed out and that"s it. Kind of conflicted. One side is mostly over her and wants to make a clean break, while the other side thinks back to how much fun things were initially.

Brad2770

If I said what you just said, Etoille would be flaming my nuts.

I would talk to her. Stupid bitch still thinks about you, obviously. You had some kind of impact. Be a man and drag her back to your cave and make babies.

EDIT-

I went to church with Dabamf Sunday morning. Helped her dad repair their chicken pen. Watched some reruns on SyFy with her mom of that old show V and then whent and played pool with her.

I really do like her family.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Womans playing head games with you. Fuck that shit. You sound like you don"t have a problem picking up girls, just tell this one good bye and move on. You"ll be thankful you did.

IMHO, it wouldn"t sound needy if you did send the other girl another call/text seeing as how you had conversations before and a date was pretty much already scheduled. You only sound needy when it"s obvious you"re being annoying. Here its not the case.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
As far as Anne, fuck that...you can"t text someone and in teh same text be like "opps" bullshit, she obviously meant to say it...if it was really an "opps" then her ass wouldn"t have sent it in the first place.

She"s playing games with you, don"t fall for that trap. Been there done that.

As far as the other girl, shoot her one more call in a day or two, after that I"d call it a day.

Brad...sounds good man.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Switching gears, I"m minding my own business this recently passed Saturday, coughing up a lung and considering ending it all, when I get a text from Anne at like 11pm asking what game we played on the PS3 that she liked.

I texted back "little big planet" with nothing else, she responds back instantly "awe!! thanks! you"re the best!!"
Should have been the end of that texting convo. You"re just searching for any means necessary to continue any contact you get with her. It"s incredibly obvious, and if it"s obvious to me, a male, she senses it 10x as much.

You know she"s baiting you for attention. She wants you to grovel at her feet when she is lonely or not feeling good about herself so she can remind herself how much you like her, then reject you. It"s getting a little ridiculous tbh. Fucking ignore her for christ"s sake. I would say do it to simply maintain your dignity, but that hasn"t seemed to motivate, so how about doing it because you *may* just get her back if you pick your balls up off the floor and IGNORE HER when she is screaming for attention. It"ll make her crazy that the poor sap whose heart she broke suddenly became a man and stopped buying into her little esteem-boosting games and suddenly seemed to stop giving a shit about her. Given her behavior I sincerely think that if you played it perfect you could get her back. TBH though I don"t think you"re capable of playing it perfect (i.e. not giving a shit, for a long, long time, even when you"re dating) with this chick.

The waitress chick: you guys had so many missed dates and/or calls that the anticipation is probably gone. All I know is that when that sorta thing happens, I generally lose most of my interest. Another call in a few days won"t hurt but she may have stopped caring.

Brad, I am now hoping you and this chick break up so you"ll stop using my name ><. Get back with your ex.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer.

Think about this. Pretend you dated a girl for a bit. You liked her personality a lot and you two seem to just fit well together. You are excited at first, but soon realize something is missing for the long-term. You just didn"t have that feeling of admiration you want to have about your partner. You really like her company, and she makes you feel good, but you don"t feelexcitedto see her. You don"t know why, you think you should, everything seems perfect on the surface, but something is missing. She notices a change, and you ask her to be patient while you try to figure it out. It causes her distress, but she is understanding and supportive. This makes you feel good to know she is understanding. But after a couple weeks you can"t figure out the problem. And you can tell she is getting fed up with waiting and the uncertainty, and she expresses it to you nicely. But something inexplicable tells you, with absolute certainty, that she isn"t going anywhere. She is unhappy, but you know you have all the time in the world to decide. You should feel good about that fact, but it gives you a sinking, almost disguisted feeling in the pit of your stomach. You can"t explain it, all along you wanted a girl who was supportive of you 100%, but you don"t want this. With no other solution available, you decide its time to break up.

It"s a hard decision, but there is no alternative you can think of. Something huge is missing and you don"t know why. Youtalk a lot at first, she is crushed, and you feel guilty. You still like to talk to her though because everything else, except that hidden uknown criteria, just feelsright. And you sometimes indulge yourself in the fantasy that one day you"ll talk to her and you"ll find that missing factor. You can"t quite give up completely, maybe its you and you can fix it? But, nothing changes. So you stop talking for a while. You miss talking to her, she makes you feel good. But she is trying to move on and you understand that. More and more time passes, months, and you have moved on but occasionally think about her and what could have been. It"s a fantasy, you know, and you try to not indulge in it, but sometimes you can"t help it. More time passes, and one day you are playing PS3 with your friend. It reminds you of a really fun game you played once, which reminds you of her. You decide you want to hear from her again even if just to ask for the name of a video game.

Just as you think about her, you indulge in that fantasy again. What if this time you get that feeling of excitement to talk to her, and itstays?What if things could work out this time? No, it"s just a fantasy, but you want to text her anyway. So you do, and you can"t help dropping that little carrot of a compliment, just to see what happens. You don"t know why you want to do it; you know only that you are hoping for something, something unknown. She responds with a joke that you think is funny, but for some inexplicable reason it kills some of that excitement. And you can"t help dropping another little carrot. And she responds again, and you feel the excitement leave your body in one disappointing rush. What just happened? You don"t know, you know only that you don"t really care about her responses anymore. But now you have managed your way into another conversation with your ex talking about hurt feelings and you think "Why did I do this again? How did a question about PS3 turn into this?" And you regret texting her in the first place. You think if anything I can say this cab is rare, but I thought "Now forget it" - "Yo homes to Bel Air". I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later", I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

Stratos_foh

shitlord
I hate to break immersion again but...
eomer, my man.
eomer. my. man. it is not cute or wise to ever affirm your overly analytical nature. "over analyzing is my specialty!" = "I am emotional / needy!"
You need to deny it. You need to want to deny it. Repress it. Convince yourself it isn"t there. until eventually. it isn"t there. don"t just give up and accept it. recognize those overly analytical thoughts for what they are and laugh at them. at the very least, STOP ACTING ON THEM!

you try to accomplish waaay too much in txts. waaaay toooo muuuch. relax. She"s not there in person to excite you to the point of doing stupid shit, so you have no excuse. when you get a txt, go to your quiet place, meditate. then read the txt, word for word, as though it was the bluntest message in the world. nothing subtle about it. "what game was that?" ahh. type type: little big planet. "YOU"RE THE BEST <3 <3 <3." ahh, girly form of "ty." type type: np OR no response, as "np" can be assumed. txts cost money etc.

tarrant. the next chapter can"t come out soon enough. you"re so close to uncovering your bankai. err... I mean.. wat
carry on, carry on

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Stratos said:
tarrant. the next chapter can"t come out soon enough. you"re so close to uncovering your bankai. err... I mean.. wat
carry on, carry on
I"m not quite sure how to take that....lol

I just had a wrench throw into some things...not a bad wrench, just a very unexpected one and odd one.

Someone I knew back from high school who is pretty much me...but with a vagina...and much better looking...got a hold of me through facebook and we"ve been talking for awhile I had a huge thing for her in school but was a pussy back then and didn"t say shit, well now years later we"re pretty much still the exact same and I"m finding myself liking her again and I know for a fact she likes me too.

Now this doesn"t change anything as far as whats going on in my life because she still lives back home in Michigan...but it"s just odd that I"ve been debating on moving back for the last few months and now her and I make contact again. I"m still seeing hairdresser this weekend, shits still going good there, we"re making plans for my birthday as well as hers in two weeks.

Nothing new to report really, Recent ex is now seeking attention from any guy that"ll give it to her, I chuckle about that a bit I do hope she finds some way to be happy and maintain it though...I still love her son like one of my own, but I"ve learned to let go of that as well.

I"m finally 100% free of anything that happened in past relationships as far as shit thats messed with my head, it"s very freeing and all in all, pretty fucking awesome.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
She"s quite obviously got a bit of goth in there.

Not that there"s anything wrong with that. Hotness and gothness are often directly proportional.

Brad2770

She is kind of a follower, sadly enough. The people she hung out with in the past (the last 2 years) have steered her in that direction, but since she has started hanging out with me, she has busted out a few pieces of her "preppy" clothes.

She may go with me to my company Christmas Party in Dec. I told her she might be required to dress up some because of the people higher up.... but then I felt bad because I shouldnt have to tell someone to be something they arent. So I told her she could wear whatever she wanted, that i would be rpoud to have her with me no matter what. She said she would still dress up for me.

Anyways, she does prefer a mild Goth look, but she is far from Goth. I have already stated this a year ago.

EDIT- I was mostly posting the pic as a jab at Dabamf.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:

I figured what the fuck, let"s dive in here, and responded that she must have meant to say I was "swell." An inside joke between us. She responds back "no I meant the best."

I respond "that"s a loaded text, correct me if I"m wrong."

Her: "Ok. But maybe you"re over analyzing? I dunno."

Me: "over analyzing is my specialty! Have a fun halloween, I"m hitting the sack."

Her: "Ok. I do miss hanging out with you sometimes. Sorry. Outta line. Sweet dreams."

Me: "You"re not sorry! And thanks, that"ll make shutting my brain off to go to sleep much easier."

Her: "You"re right. Didn"t think of that. I am sorry for that. I am."

Me: "No worries, I"m hopped up on neo citran and pot, I should be good. I miss the company too."
I think you might have come on a little strong and now she"s not sure if she"s really into you, thus causing all of the mixed messages. Your best bet is to draw back, show her you"re not some needy whacko and let her try and reconnect with you. Honestly if she calls or texts you after 9 or 10 PM I wouldn"t respond - she"s most likely drunk and in need of validation. Giving her any attention while she"s in that state will only exacerbate the problem.

Dianetics08_foh

shitlord
So my girlfriend and I broke up a week ago. It was kinda weird, we didn"t break up for any specific reason, the relationship wasn"t even bad, it just wasn"t as good as it was. When we were talking about it, I got the feeling that she was breaking up with me so I pretty much gave in and agreed with her that we should break up then so we could still be friends. So, I don"t really want to be just friends with her cuz I still like her. We still text some, but at this point I don"t know what to do. Do I just break off contact with her, or keep talking with her with the hopes of getting back together? She said at one point that the break up might not be permanent, but I can"t tell if she was just being nice or w/e. I"m not too heart broken, I do miss her and she does pop into my mind at least a few times a day. I just don"t think I can deal with just being friends.