Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha she/he/it has some epic trolling skills. I think you may have had your okcupid posted on /b/.

However the FoHSS side of me says you need to chase this chick with all your might. This thread has gotten boring lately.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Normally I"d say she was trolling.. but I don"t think so.... I think she"s just ... that stupid? I must do more research.
Really? This isn"t trolling?

I actually have more than a few boxes, so if it"s alright can I maybe sell a piece of your furniture? I promise I"ll get top dollar. I have a 96% positive feedback on ebay! That way you won't have to rearrange anything and we can fit the boxes.
Really? Come the fuck on. Do we gotta get her a kool aid man avatar or something? Is her screen name Arkk12345678?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
TheCutlery said:
Really? Come the fuck on. Do we gotta get her a kool aid man avatar or something? Is her screen name Arkk12345678?
Burn.

Dianetics08_foh

shitlord
So I talked with my ex and things did not go well. I told her I couldn"t be friends with her, not while I still have feeling for her. She kept pushing the whole friends thing the whole time, said she thought of me as somebody who she could talk to about anything and that she didn"t want to lose that connection. I told her that couldn"t happen, and then I brought up the break up and told her that I thought we should have tried to fix things. She said it didn"t feel right, and once again said that we might get back together, but not in the near future. I ended the conversation with something along the lines of "Since you don"t want to try to fix things now, we will not be getting back together ever". Haven"t heard from her since. We are no longer facebook friends, not aim buddies, and untagged myself from all the pics we are in together. Just gonna try to forget about her now.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Dianetics08 said:
So I talked with my ex and things did not go well. I told her I couldn"t be friends with her, not while I still have feeling for her. She kept pushing the whole friends thing the whole time, said she thought of me as somebody who she could talk to about anything and that she didn"t want to lose that connection. I told her that couldn"t happen, and then I brought up the break up and told her that I thought we should have tried to fix things. She said it didn"t feel right, and once again said that we might get back together, but not in the near future. I ended the conversation with something along the lines of "Since you don"t want to try to fix things now, we will not be getting back together ever". Haven"t heard from her since. We are no longer facebook friends, not aim buddies, and untagged myself from all the pics we are in together. Just gonna try to forget about her now.
This.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Dianetics08 said:
The one with the least amount of experience gets it right on the first try. *applause*

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Aztlan said:
The one with the least amount of experience gets it right on the first try. *applause*
Not to be the asshole here, but let"s wait a few weeks to see if it holds true, eh?

That aside, it was definitely a good start. Now all you have to do isdon"t get sucked back in.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
For sure, don"t let anything she does suck you back in unless shes willing to do it on your terms and your terms alone, only you can be the judge of a situation like that.

You are on the right track though, keep it up, don"t let her texts out of no where seeking attention from you spark a response, don"t let information from mutual friends make its way to you and effect your decision making.

Currently my recent ex is still on my facebook and I can tell she"s seeking attention from me, she saw Michele get added to my list and I "liked" a bunch of her pictures...so now recent ex is posting on my profile asking how I"m doing and commenting on my pictures and what not.

For me, I kept my recent ex on my facebook more so to remind me why I"m not with her anymore, not for feelings of regret. A small part of me maybe I suppose misses her, but after that much time it"s expected I think, hell I miss my ex wife a bit at times even.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eh I"m fine with it, it could be considered a mistake I supposed if I wasn"t 100% confident I could fall for something she might pull and I don"t live on my facebook, fuck I"m still friends on there still with people I wouldn"t mind seeing get hit by a bus at some point. I"ll probably take her off at some point but for now she provides me with lol"s

I was recently in DC for the summer and met this girl there.

7017_153725095221_721415221_2834291_3790984_n.jpg

She had broken up with her long term BF about 3 months prior and said everything was over with. We started dating ... things were going well, then i started seeing the signs that I know all too well.

He would text, she would text back. I"d ask her about it she"d say "oh its nothing we"re not getting back together I hate him he cheated on me". We would go out, she would talk about serious issues like our future, possibly moving near to where I was, etc.

I moved back to Illinois and we were going to try the long distance thing. She flew out here, we went out, had a great time. One night at dinner she broke down about how she was so hurt b/c she really loved him and couldn"t understand why things like this would happen. I could see at that point where this was heading, as he had started posting on her FB and she had started posting on his, so I just said "listen... if you"re going to go back to him, just let me know, so I can get over it already. Just be honest with me". To which she adamantly denied ever going back to him and how I was the person for her.

She then flew back to DC. 3 days later he sleeps over. She says nothing happens. I get no calls for a week. I see his pics on FB outside her place. I call her up and flat up ask her if she slept with him, to which she became silent .. so I knew the answer was yes.

She then sent me some 8 paths of loving bull shit that says we should all love everyone, and that"s why she did it. Then sends me her horoscope, which said she should try new things in her life. THEN when I ask her why she would talk about serious shit with me if she wasn"t really that into me she says "Well, sometimes I just like to imagine things, and play out little scenarios in my head".

To which I reply "So.. you were fucking with my feelings? Fuck you.". I de-friended her, blocked her, erased her phone #, everything I can do to stay away from her. Then when she asked why I was doing these things, as she still wanted to be friends, I replied.

"Because you are fucking broken".

And hung up.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I texted Kate, the bar girl, a couple days ago again. Just asked if she was still up for a drink or bite and that I was finally feeling halfway decent (this cold has kicked my ass). She replied back the next day she was glad I was feeling better, and sorry that she never got back to me, that the past week had also kicked her ass haha. I texted her back, again the next day, saying that sounds like my past month and that hopefully this winter would be nice and quiet, and what"s her schedule like? She replies back a couple hours later with another long text saying her school screwed up some pre-req"s and she has to take a course this weekend. The last couple texts were last night.

She"s not saying no, the texts are long and friendly, but she"s not really making herself available either. As someone said, trying to do too much over texts can lead to fail, so I"ll try one more phone call and that"ll be it.

Oh and for the hell of it I sent Chuck a text letting her know that the ski trip we met on last year was happening again, and if she hadn"t left for Australia yet she should grab some friends and come along. She said she"s trying to save money but to forward her the emails and she might talk to the girl who organizes the trip and come. I"m more thinking along the lines of she brings a friend or two than anything, plus she actually is a pretty fun girl to party with. Regardless, that particular trip should be good times.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Eomer said:
I texted Kate, the bar girl, a couple days ago again. Just asked if she was still up for a drink or bite and that I was finally feeling halfway decent (this cold has kicked my ass). She replied back the next day she was glad I was feeling better, and sorry that she never got back to me, that the past week had also kicked her ass haha. I texted her back, again the next day, saying that sounds like my past month and that hopefully this winter would be nice and quiet, and what"s her schedule like? She replies back a couple hours later with another long text saying her school screwed up some pre-req"s and she has to take a course this weekend. The last couple texts were last night.

She"s not saying no, the texts are long and friendly, but she"s not really making herself available either. As someone said, trying to do too much over texts can lead to fail, so I"ll try one more phone call and that"ll be it.

Oh and for the hell of it I sent Chuck a text letting her know that the ski trip we met on last year was happening again, and if she hadn"t left for Australia yet she should grab some friends and come along. She said she"s trying to save money but to forward her the emails and she might talk to the girl who organizes the trip and come. I"m more thinking along the lines of she brings a friend or two than anything, plus she actually is a pretty fun girl to party with. Regardless, that particular trip should be good times.
She"s been blowing you off for a month. And even if all of her excuses are real which they aren"t, she can"t really be too excited about hanging out if she can"t make time.

Why can"t you see this? Do you think blowing up her phone makes her want to hang out?