Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Ronaan said:
She looks even crazier. "Eat-your-liver-while-you"re-watching"-crazy.
Still doesnt mean he couldnt fuck her. One thing this thread has proven- The crazier they are, the more of an awesome fuck they are.

By the way, Wamphyr- Dont take advice from me.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Marry her then just work different shifts. It"s been working for my parents for 25+ years. <3

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Things are officially labeled now with Michele and I, so that"s pretty cool.

Go me.
How did that go about? Especially since I just asked how people did that shit....

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Actually it was her, this morning I sent her a text singing happy birthday to her, we chatted for a few. She wears her grandmothers Claddagh Ring, worn one way it signifies your single, worn the other way, signifies you"re taken and in a relationship.

After a few texts she says, "I decided to wear my Claddagh Ring the other way today, is that okay with you?"

To which I said of course and that was pretty much that.

I delivered her flowers in person to her work, tulips which are her favorite, they were a big hit it seems.

Stayin at her place tonight, we"ll do our normal Saturday together like usual. It"s been a good start to the weekend so far, hope it keeps up.

Brad2770

Very good. When you gunna post up some body shots?!

Not that this really has anything to do with girls that broke my heart, but its the best place to put it since I was hanging out with Diane last night.

We went and played pool with my sister and her husband. My sister"s husband was kicking all of our asses. So, he racked up a game of 9-ball and let me break. I fucking sank the 9-ball on the break. I have been playing pool for years. Im not that great, but at times I can have somewhat of an ass kicking streak. It was definately one of my more impressive life moments. Nothing major, but I will surely remember it.

Anyways, just wanted to share.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL, probably not, this is FoH...she could be a Victoria Secret model and FoH would knock on her. She"s cute though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Stratos I woulda given you +1 had you used George Costanza"s head instead.

And Brad...I have so little hair, that shit should be free regardless of if I"m dating someone who can do it for me or not.

sub_jugator_foh

shitlord
the one on the right. she was my everything. and she never understood.
she is on the other side of the country now, in love with another man.

5840_1116222019568_1047491630_30312.jpg

I slept with all 3 on different occasions.
and I am still completely broken because of her. thanks. cat.

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
sub_jugator said:

wow dude first post since 04 and it"s about some chick that broke your heart. help... find some immediately. Or post nudes of 1 of the 3 and we"re good.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Only the far left one is worth breaking your heart over. DEMS SOME TITTAYS

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
sub_jugator said:

Jesus christ this post looks like it was written by a 13 year old teenage girl. Man the fuck up.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
sub_jugator said:

We all have felt heartbreak. Yours isn"t special. She DID understand -- your feelings were simply not reciprocated. It happens, and it sucks. Being in love with someone who doesn"t love you back is a soul-fuck.

Best thing you can do to get over it is jump in the sack with another girl, IMO. Time heals all wounds, but moping around takes infinitely longer. If you want the pain to go away, get back in the game even though you don"t want to. This is classic wisdom, and I know you won"t follow it.

If you do follow that advice, there"s a decent chance you"ll be on the other side of the equation in one of your next dates/fucks (meaning you"d see them as fun and sex, but they fall in love with you). That"s not a fun thing to experience either, but if you do happen to experience both sides of the coin you should be in a pretty good position to have mature, realistic relationships moving forward.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
QFT. Getting back in the game will help your recovery x10. I dumped my ex 1 day before my birthday because she was nuts. On my B-day, I had dumpers remorse but nothing too serious. However, I got texted by 3 ex"s on my birthday which turned into 3 girls in one night. I told my buddy this and he told me about this hip hop song "birthday sex". That song make it solid..... Right now I still think about her, but knowing you can jump back into the game and sleep with 5 contacts doing a 5 text mass message is priceless.

Being single isn"t bad at all. If you embrace it, you will find its equally as satisfying as being in a relationship. They both have their ups and downs. Being in a relationship means you get laid every night and have someone to come home to. The con is they can potentially be naggy and want you to spend time with them 24/7 doing bull shit you don"t wanna do *ie (see twilight) and spend money on stuff you don"t wanna do.
Being single you have options, you can hang with the boys, hook up with randoms, and don"t have to deal with drama. The downside is you have to work for it, you don"t have anyone to come home to and your never guaranteed sex.

Just remember, this won"t be your first heart break and it wont be your last. Those of words of wisdom that have got me through some patchy times in the world of women.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
sub_jugator said:

Where do you live? I swear to god I know those chicks.