Girls who broke your heart thread

Needless

Toe Sucker
redslash said:
A lot of STD"s, like a lot of infections in general, can establish a carrier state and remain contagious in an asymptomatic individual, or have a transient asymptomatic contagious phase before outward signs develop.

P.S. Though it"s uncommon, there are several reasons why a woman could be a genetic or environmental nonresponder to progesterone based birth control, they"re just really uncommon. Hormones are not beautiful snowflakes, but receptors, receptor densities, and ratios of circulating hormones vary widely, plus we"re starting to realize that sex hormones in particular act through both the classical gene regulatory mechanisms and have secondary acute effects through membrane-bound receptor mediated mechanisms. People fucking up is still about 4 orders of magnitude more common.
too many big words, moving along~

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
redslash said:
A lot of STD"s, like a lot of infections in general, can establish a carrier state and remain contagious in an asymptomatic individual, or have a transient asymptomatic contagious phase before outward signs develop.

P.S. Though it"s uncommon, there are several reasons why a woman could be a genetic or environmental nonresponder to progesterone based birth control, they"re just really uncommon. Hormones are not beautiful snowflakes, but receptors, receptor densities, and ratios of circulating hormones vary widely, plus we"re starting to realize that sex hormones in particular act through both the classical gene regulatory mechanisms and have secondary acute effects through membrane-bound receptor mediated mechanisms. People fucking up is still about 4 orders of magnitude more common.
Fuck bitches get money amirite

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The Ancient said:
I"m a little confused on how the curable STDs are still being spread around. Do people not get their shit checked out when their private parts start aching?
to shorten up an answer: some STD"s don"t show symptoms for weeks/months (in some cases for women, never), and Im going to guess that people only generally go visit the doc once their shit starts shooting puss. So it"s real easy to pass it on to more people who in turn pass it on ect ect.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Texted back and forth a few times over the past 2 days (every time the conversation was initiated by her, maybe I should increase ratio just a bit so she doesn"t feel like it"s completely 1-sided?). Anyways, she wants to hang out "for a few hours" either Fri or Sat night, so I guess I didn"t fuck up my game as much as I thought. Told her Friday would be better for me and I"ll call her tomorrow after I get off work.

Hopefully I"ve built up enough trust/comfort that she won"t hesitate at the idea of hanging out at my place, guess I"ll find out tomorrow when I suggest it.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Antarius said:
Texted back and forth a few times over the past 2 days (every time the conversation was initiated by her, maybe I should increase ratio just a bit so she doesn"t feel like it"s completely 1-sided?). Anyways, she wants to hang out "for a few hours" either Fri or Sat night, so I guess I didn"t fuck up my game as much as I thought. Told her Friday would be better for me and I"ll call her tomorrow after I get off work.

Hopefully I"ve built up enough trust/comfort that she won"t hesitate at the idea of hanging out at my place, guess I"ll find out tomorrow when I suggest it.
I would be taking the lead when it comes to planning dates. You can let her text a majority for pointless chitchat, but when it comes to making plans, you should be the one doing it.

P.S. Shut up grob no one cares

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dinner at Michele"s family went down yesterday met her whole family, seemed to go well. Her sister and b/f and Michele and I are making plans to double date within the next week or so, I had to have made a good impression because they all asked me for Christmas gift ideas for Blackfriday shopping today. Most of them apparently already liked me even before meeting me from what Michele has told them and how things have been going so far. I was pretty nervous going in, I"ll find out for sure over the next day or so exactly what they thought.

Shits going really well, a bit fast, but good. I"m keeping a firm grip on things as far as realistic expectations. It"s still early yet but I see this having a shit ton of potential and I would hazard a guess that I"ve never been as relaxed and content in a relationship before, not to mention happy. Hopefully things continue their current trend.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe, but it"s better then them fucking hating me, at least with this there are options and gatherings aren"t uncomfortable. I"ve been on both sides, I"d rather be on this one.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Funny you mention that as Seinfeld is their favorite TV show of all time and we even played the "Scene It" DVD game of it while over there.

Taivek_foh

shitlord
First time posting on this thread and I need some help. I"ll give you a little background on my current situation. INCOMING WALL OF TEXT

I am really not the person that hits on randoms at bars, I just don"t have those skills. I have friends with hot gf"s who introduce me to their friends and I am usually good with that route of hooking up. Or with girls I have just made friends with over the years. That makes it easy for the sex to happen without the relationship. We stay friends but I never put in to much time with them so neither of us gets attached. Usually hook up for a couple months and then just stop. I have about three girls in rotation right now that don"t know each other (I think, I live in a small town) so everything is good right now.

So here is the problem. I hooked up with one of these girls in the last week of September or first week in November. We both go to school in Chico but she lives in Redding and commutes. I talk to her in class and when we both lived in Redding in the past but it was always friendly and I never thought about pursuing her. So we both randomly run into each other at the same bar on said hook up weekend. The bar is closing, I had got shut down by some chick (again, terrible with hitting on randoms) and I ran into her outside and she asked if I wanted to share a cab home. I know I didn"t hit on her that night but we may have talked a little. So I agree and when we get back to get apt her and her friends invite me in to drink some more. Basically we are both wasted and I end up in a bed with her and her friend. Her friend is passed out snoring and I was partially blacked out by this point. Next thing I remember is us making out and then her pulling me into another room and we had sex. We hung out most of the next day and then she dropped me off at home.

Week rolls by in class except now we are talking a lot more in class. I decide to walk her to her car after these classes now. She invites me to hang out the next weekend and I accept. From talking to her more now I actually found out she is an awesome girl and as much as being single is fun sometimes and the chase at random pussy every weekend is exciting, I don"t want to pass up a good opportunity to actually be with someone cool. So she is texting me and I am texting her, I am inviting her our to the bar and vice versa...yada yada.

This is basically how I start to fuck this up. I am terrible with showing women I am interested in dating. So now I start to like this girl and start trying to hang out with her to much. We start hanging out every weekend and sleeping together but no sex, mostly cause we passed out from being drunk and other times cause I think she didn"t want to. This past Thanksgiving break I think we slept together about 5 days and yet no sex, she just wants to cuddle. At this point it was me texting her to see about hanging out but her never texting me and asking and sometimes her ignoring me. I would see her out at the bar with a group of girls and guys. So at this point I am starting to assume she uses the same single plan that I use. I think she is also talking to a few other guys just like me and a few other girls. Although we have not gone on any type of date yet I feel I have been way to clingy and may have fucked chances of asking her on an actual date or she just wants to stay single. She is an extremely independent girl.

What should be my next course of action? I was thinking of talking to one of her close friends and asking her if it would even be a good idea to pursue her, or if she just totally wants to be single, before I ask her and just make it akward in class if she says no. . wow really sorry for the wall of text. Hope it all makes sense.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"d suggest maybe just backing off a little, go back to the other girls for a bit then find a way to bump back into this chick and start over. If she is in fact losing interest, you gotta hit the reset button if you want it back. In this case I don"t think it"s too difficult, but if your assessment is correct, no you probably can"t fix it in the short term.

One thing is for sure, do NOT ask her god damn friends. They will absolutely tell her and you are totally fucked after that because not only did you remove any mystery, you did it like a pussy by asking her friends and not her. That"ll kill it right away.

Never ask a chick"s friend anything about her. They"re gonna tell her. There"s no chance they won"t. In fact, never tell anyone anything about a girl ever unless you don"t mind it getting out. Some people like to gossip, haters like to fuck up successful guys" game, girls like to chat, there"s a million ways it could get out. The only people who are safe to talk to are guys who are getting more pussy than you, or the internet.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It"s sounds like maybe you are bad at sex. Maybe next time you are in bed together you should just work on getting her worked up for awhile.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Hi! So first and quickly, I have not heard back from Anne since the perfunctory "You"re Welcome" text I sent before leaving town. I"m sure the next random text is only weeks away.

Me said:
Just over this past weekend I may have re-started something with a girl I"ve been friends with since we were 13. We"ve never even kissed, however over the years we"ve both at one or more points expressed to the other our interest, but for a multitude of reasons things just never worked out. She"s an extremely direct kind of girl, and I"m pretty direct as well.

I was in Calgary/Banff over the weekend, and while driving back to Calgary Saturday afternoon I sent her a text asking if she was in town, as the two buds I was with (they actually went to elementary school with her) and I were going to go out and grab a bite and a few drinks that evening. I sent it 98% because we"re friends and I haven"t seen her in awhile, but in the back of my mind I knew she"d recently broken up with her on again, off again boyfriend over the past 5+ years and even if there was nothing happening relationship wise, she"s very overtly sexual and has said in the past that at some point the two of his should have sex (also that if we"re both not married at 35 we"ll have to get hitched). At worst I have a few drinks with a long time friend, at best I either get a fun non-attachments lay or possibly start something more.

She said she was in town, but that a friend was having a going away thing that night and she wouldn"t be able to make dinner, but might come out for a drink later. I texted back that I"d let her know where we ended up. Later I sent her this text, fully intending the double meaning and expecting her to pick up on it:

"Looks like we are just gonna have a few more drinks at Dan"s and pass out, long day. We will have to hook up next time."

Her response: "Yes, next time you need to come visit just me."

I sent her another text back letting her know I"d be through town several times in the next couple weeks as I"m flying from there to Peru, and then coming back to take an avvy course the following week, and left it at that. It"ll probably end up being yet another chapter in our long history of not hooking up, but who knows right?
Me said:
So the friend in Calgary, Diane, texted me tonight. Started off with a picture of a "I <3 crackwhores" bumper sticker she saw today, and she again said for me to call her next time I"m in town. I texted back a bit more detail about when I"d be around, she texted back that I should tell my bud in Calgary, his GF, and whoever else would be around that she"d have us over for dinner when it works, I let her know that she just invited about 8 of us over, she laughed and said that if anyone can throw a party it"s her and to bring it on. I laughed and said I was surprised she was playing Suzy Homemaker these days. Her last text was:

"Really, I wouldn"t call it that I would say a "socialite"! Night Mr Big. See u when u r back from your travels. Maybe..."

Something to look forward to on the flight home!
So myself, three buds and one of their girlfriends went over to Diane"s place on Saturday. She made a phenomenal dinner for all of us and we all ate and drank while watching the Oilers shit themselves once again. The three buds and I have been friends with her for years, in my case 15 while two of the buds have known her since elementary school, so it was fun just catching up as we hadn"t seen her in quite some time (I think almost a year in my case).

I could tell she was nervous with me, it was kind of funny almost because normally she"s the most brutally self confident and forward woman I know (most other women hate her because she"s very attractive and blunt at the same time). When we walked in the door she gave everyone a big hug and kiss, but with me she seemed more reserved. Through the course of the evening I could see she was drinking quite a lot, I saw her virtually chug a glass of wine at one point. I was just kind of rolling with it, if things went either way fine. After the hockey game was finished my buds got up to leave, as we all had to be up early the next day to drive to the mountains for an avalanche course, so once again hugs went around, but when it came time for us to hug she came out and said she didn"t want me to leave. I said no worries and told my buds that I"d cab it and see them in the morning, much to their surprise. Needless to say it was a fun evening, but I don"t think either of us have much of an idea what it means.

She"s the kind of woman who has one night stands because she"s horny and because she can walk in to a bar and have any guy she wants (side story, I guess Jeremy Piven was trying to pick her up a few weeks ago). But she mentioned repeatedly how she"d liked me for such a long time. But then again, she lives in Calgary and broke up with her last BF because she didn"t want to move back to Edmonton. I don"t know that I have a ton of romantic feelings towards her, yet, but they could well develop as I"ve had on and off again feelings for her over the years. We"ll see what happens I guess.

Could have been the best sex I"ve ever had, she"s amazing in the sack. However it was my first lay in 6 months, and I was pretty much the guy from American Pie, at least in relation to how I normally do. Fantastic to get the monkey off though, I"m back!

edit: pic provided, but I will be taking it down fairly quickly, even though she"s not overly recognizable due to the facial expression

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Classic Eomer.

Only you would bang "the kind of woman who has one night stands because she"s horny" and then ponder it becoming more than that.