Girls who broke your heart thread

Junun_foh

shitlord
Bronyaur said:
You"re probably right. However, I do believe any guy can get any girl he wants if he says and does the right things. I used to spend hours when I was 12 memorizing the patterns of the different boxers in Mike Tyson Punch Out so I could beat them; women, in my experience, aren"t much different.
Best quote ever! Soooo true.

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Hey have you train wrecked yet/again? (see I can be a dick too even though I don"t enjoy it.)

And actually, statistics show that most 3rd dates result in sex *shrugs* who am I to argue with statistics?
I wasnt meaning to be a dick, tarrant. In this collective of morons, youre one of the ones I like best, but still...

Wouldnt kiss on the first date because of some kind of standard, but fucked you on a drunken third date. Even I am not too stupid to see she KNEW what she was doing, but used alcohol as an excuse:

YouTube - Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain - Blame It

With that as an excuse, she can still use these standards as future excuses.

I have perfected getting into a woman"s pants without ever kissing her (yes, chloroform), so I know the games they use to make themselves feel better the next morning. (This is what she would have told herself and her friends had you tagged it and tossed it- "I was drunk."). I"m not saying I am a pimp, nor am I saying she is a bad person. I am happy for YOU and HER, but dont fall for that shit. A REAL girl with REAL standards would have waited. I have ran into plenty of them.

You were someone she was extremely attracted to and had you played your cards right, you could have fucked her the first night.

But I will admit, I have not perfected being a normal guy in a normal relationship...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Not making fun of you Brad, but I really cannot fathom a progression of intimacy and romance, whether with a "good" girl you"re dating or a bar slut you"re just trying to bang, that does not include at some point along the way kissing on the lips. And I"d wager every other human being on the planet would agree. That whole thing is just FUCKED.

Grats on devising strategies to get around it. Like I said, I can" even imagine how you avoid it.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
A REAL girl with REAL standards would have waited.
What is this 17th century shit?

I mean, tbf, you"re dating a 19 year old and your 10 years older if I recall, so good thing "morals" are subjective.

Brad2770

Eomer said:
Not making fun of you Brad, but I really cannot fathom a progression of intimacy and romance, whether with a "good" girl you"re dating or a bar slut you"re just trying to bang, that does not include at some point along the way kissing on the lips. And I"d wager every other human being on the planet would agree. That whole thing is just FUCKED.

Grats on devising strategies to get around it. Like I said, I can" even imagine how you avoid it.
Serious question, but would you let a girl, you just met, lick your taint?

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Are you comparing kissing a woman"s lips you"ve been on a few dates with to a stranger tongue-lashing your grundle?

Proceed.

Brad2770

niteflyx said:
What is this 17th century shit?

I mean, tbf, you"re dating a 19 year old and your 10 years older if I recall, so good thing "morals" are subjective.
I never said I had a REAL girl with REAL standards.... I have met some and tried to conquer them, but gave up when i couldnt crack that "tough nut"...

And I surely never said I was one with standards. I was out to fuck until I could find a girl I could tolerate and see myself hanging out with on a regular basis. It"s unfortunate (or fortunate; however you want to see it) that the girl I enjoy being around is less than a month from 21.

Every relationship anyone is in has their drawbacks. Dabamf didnt see his woman"s house for almost 3 months and will be moving away in 16 months. Eomer is looking for a perfect 10, so maybe HE is the drawback. Grobbee knocked up his Threesome buddy and Tarrant looks like George..... btw, if he looks like WPT 2009 "George", then he is one nice looking chap.

Anyways, so what if the girl I am seeing is 12 years younger. I enjoy her company. She enjoys mine and I"m not up in this bitch whining about her or my ex. Thats a plus in my book.

Brad2770

niteflyx said:
Are you comparing kissing a woman"s lips you"ve been on a few dates with to a stranger tongue-lashing your grundle?

Proceed.
My point is, I dont like it. It"s gross and I have a huge mental block about it. I am one of those people that washes his hands every 5 minutes. I have hand soap and hand sanatizer all over the fucking house. I cant help it.

In my head, its almost the same....

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just when you think Eomer has become the king of TGWBYHT, Brad crushes one over the green monster.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Well, if there"s foreplay first! Herpes is a bitch, no doubt, but don"t try to play off your massive, weird phobia as some sort of health decision.

ark said:
Just when you think Eomer has become the king of TGWBYHT, Brad crushes one over the green monster.
Don"t worry, I"m roiding up as we speak. This derby is gonna be mine.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:

New SS challenge: get a girl in bed without kissing her.

Go.

Brad2770

Chloroform. I already said how.

In all seriousness, I basically told them the truth. "I dont like it. If it"s that important to you, then maybe we shouldnt see each other." Some didnt care. Some did.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Wrathcaster said:
She probably doesn"t have the best impression of you by this point, but it may yet be salvageable.

Judging by the fact that she even went on a second date with you after the Denny"s incident she can"t have completely written you off, as that would be it for most chicks I"ve encountered.

If she still talks to you at all, you"ve probably got SOME chance.
Yea, if she doesn"t try to make contact at all with me within in the next couple of days I"ll just move on and write it off as a learning experience.

W

Wrathcaster

Whenever I get the feeling that I"m growing progressively weirder day by day, I look back on a Brad post.

I see him talk about managing to fuck girls without kissing them and trying to get around it, while comparing kissing to taint licking.

And then I think meh, I haven"t even begun to deviate.

redslash_foh

shitlord
Having "the talk" with his son is going to be awesome.

"Son, it goes like this. Find a mom barely out of high school, fuck her, have her move in with you after a few weeks. You"ll eventually get married, and they"ll put a lot of pressure on you to kiss her at the altar, but fuck that. Kissing is how you get AIDS"

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
redslash said:
Having "the talk" with his son is going to be awesome.

"Son, it goes like this. Find a mom barely out of high school, fuck her, have her move in with you after a few weeks. You"ll eventually get married, and they"ll put a lot of pressure on you to kiss her at the altar, but fuck that. Kissing is how you get AIDS. Just have her lick your taint instead."
How did you forget that part?

I honestly have all of you crazy, pathetic mother fuckers beat, hands down. I am worse than any of you combined and it sucks, because I realize every single mistake I make and see myself making them, yet still can"t stop myself from doing it.

I have my closest friends telling me I am fucking up at the same time I"m seeing it, and still won"t listen. I really don"t know why I won"t, it seems to be some compulsion with me that I have to fuck up severely every step of the way.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
I honestly have all of you crazy, pathetic mother fuckers beat, hands down. I am worse than any of you combined and it sucks, because I realize every single mistake I make and see myself making them, yet still can"t stop myself from doing it.

I have my closest friends telling me I am fucking up at the same time I"m seeing it, and still won"t listen. I really don"t know why I won"t, it seems to be some compulsion with me that I have to fuck up severely every step of the way.
Sound like one of my best friends back home. I"m always trying to be unbiased with him and not push my opinion on him, but one day I told him for an hour why he should break up with his girlfriend that he is temporarily split up with. The entire conversation was all epiphany after epiphany for him and he at one point was completely in awe at a read I made on her (I knew her as well when I was in the states), and he agreed with every single point I made.

Yet I"m giving it a 99% chance they stay together.