Girls who broke your heart thread

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
My advice - string her along until you find some other chick to bang. It"s what she is doing to you anyhow. Start getting emotionally detached now.

A wise man once said:A monkey never lets go of the current branch until he has a firm grip on the next.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Grooverider said:
My advice - string her along until you find some other chick to bang. It"s what she is doing to you anyhow. Start getting emotionally detached now.

A wise man once said:A monkey never lets go of the current branch until he has a firm grip on the next.
This. Make sure your dick is never lonely.

Look your getting bashed for looking through her shit, but you did and well you found some stuff. Well your spy skills paid off and now make her pay. Visualize her as nothing but a walking fuck toy until something new comes. 3.5 billion chica"s out there man. Go catch a fish.

arkk123 said:
I have to disagree with the gay dude on this one. If someones wife was online talking to a guy about how she would love to suck his dick, it doesn"t make it okay as long as she doesn"t do it.

If I"m dating someone for 7 months and she is online saying the shit like that, it"s over. She is a cheater waiting to happen. If shit was all kosher why would she "miss being single", and then insinuate there is the possibility of her meeting up with this guy behind your back. The "I was drunk" excuse is the biggest cop out in the history of pussy and cock, it"s like throwing down a "get out of jail free" card.

On top of this, you"ll never get over this. It will eat away at your mind and you"ll turn into the dude who rummages through her email, texts and whatever you can get your hands on to find more dirt.

I"ve been drunk numerous times since we started dating where I"ve talked to girls I"ve had sex with before, never had sex with before but it almost happened, and various other instances, both in person and online, and it has never occurred to me to say shit like that.

I love my gf, I don"t miss being single and I"d never say that to someone unless I was interested in them.

edit: Multiply this post by 100 if you are both around college age.
This.

Kalsek_foh

shitlord
I "accidently stumbled" upon a very similar incident with my ex. After a year of trying to get over it wrecked us, and every time it comes up in my mind I still harbor the same hatred as the day I found the logs. I betrayed her trust by reading the log when I found it, as she had betrayed mine and yalped behind my back. I lost months of possible happyness in a hopes that we might work through it, but I have never felt the same about her.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Backstory, minus the ridiculousness that followed:

I messaged the mom last week asking if she"d passed my info on to her daughter, or if I should just look her up on Facebook. Mom said she"d let her know I"d be getting in touch, and gave me her phone number. I elected to stick with Facebook and added her as a friend, with a message asking what she wanted to do about the bag since she has non-friend messaging disabled. She added me as a friend, but after a day she hadn"t sent anything back, so I sent another message:

Me said:
Hey, the friend invite came with a message, maybe you missed it. I"d have just sent the message without the stranger friend add, but couldn"t. I assume because of your settings.

Regardless, when works best for me to drop off the bag? I work in the NW and live downtown, and am typically coming home around 5:30 give or take. I think your mom mentioned you live downtown as well, so if it works I can just drop it off on my way home.

Let me know.
Her said:
HI! no i sortof got the message, it only showed part of it on my Blackberry, and my mom told me you would contact me so i recognized the name
Anyhow, this evening works or tomorrow evening as well. I will be home from mid afternoon until I leave for work around 7!

780-xxxxxxx call or text me en route xxxx xxxxave (its not really downtown but sort of north of xxxx towards xxxx)
So gonna drop it off this evening to her place. I"m thinking that it"s best to just be friendly, drop it off and leave it at that (unless I get invited in or something) and then give her a call a few days later to see if she"s up for hanging out. Thoughts?

Alternatively when I drop the bag off, I could mention I"m having a Christmas Party in a couple weeks (shades of Ted Moseby) and she should come. Of course, I"ve also invited Anne, Chuck, Diane, the old neighbour flame, most of the serving staff of the bar my bud works at, and most likely any decent looking girls I meet the next two ski weekends (it"s a big party). Comedy should ensue.

*edit* lol jesus, I can"t believe I hit submit without removing her address and number.

Eomer I suggest deleting that phone number from your post before the FoHSS crew puts that number through the ringer.

Other than that, your first plan sounds better. Your Ted Mosby comment was a spot on observation, the entire proposition would come off as creepy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
You fuckers are quick I edited that shit within 30 seconds. Seriously though, please don"t be jackasses about it.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Backstory, minus the ridiculousness that followed:

I messaged the mom last week asking if she"d passed my info on to her daughter, or if I should just look her up on Facebook. Mom said she"d let her know I"d be getting in touch, and gave me her phone number. I elected to stick with Facebook and added her as a friend, with a message asking what she wanted to do about the bag since she has non-friend messaging disabled. She added me as a friend, but after a day she hadn"t sent anything back, so I sent another message:

So gonna drop it off this evening to her place. I"m thinking that it"s best to just be friendly, drop it off and leave it at that (unless I get invited in or something) and then give her a call a few days later to see if she"s up for hanging out. Thoughts?

Alternatively when I drop the bag off, I could mention I"m having a Christmas Party in a couple weeks (shades of Ted Moseby) and she should come. Of course, I"ve also invited Anne, Chuck, Diane, the old neighbour flame, most of the serving staff of the bar my bud works at, and most likely any decent looking girls I meet the next two ski weekends (it"s a big party). Comedy should ensue.

*edit* lol jesus, I can"t believe I hit submit without removing her address and number.
I LOVE SMILEY FACES

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I would suggest you not wait a couple of days to contact her after you deliver the metrosexual bag. That gives her the impression that you had to work up the courage wolf to ask her out.

My advice is to make a decision pretty much as soon as you"ve seen her in the flesh as to whether to pursue it. People have ribbed you mercilessly for only chasing after girls who basically knock you off your feet looks-wise, but until something changes, that"s how you"re wired. So basically you get a minute or two to decide whether to make a move.

The cheesy bag gives you lots of openings, in my opinion. So I"d suggest you make one or two jokes about the bag and the circumstances behind it getting to her doorstep (and please Lord do not fucking overdo it here *****), then ask her out for drinks or ice-fishing, whatever the hell you Canucks do when it"s 40 below out. It"s almost a certainty that her mom talked you up to her, so don"t 4th grade it and say anything remotely close to "So, um, your mom said you might want to hang out?" Just decide whether she"s worth your time and ask her out.

***** I am not being a dick here, but I fear there is a strong possibility you will just completely bomb this exchange. For the sake of this thread you should consider carrying a microcassette recorder so we can relive every cringe-inducing one-liner.

j/k go forth and slay this new pedes- I mean pussy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Seethe said:
For the sake of this thread you should consider carrying a microcassette recorder so we can relive every cringe-inducing one-liner.
Would an iPhone do?

Seethe said:
People have ribbed you mercilessly for only chasing after girls who basically knock you off your feet looks-wise, but until something changes, that"s how you"re wired.
heh, sidestory: walked in to my friend"s bar last night, and there was a new smoking hot hostess. I of course immediately inquire as to her story. My bud says that she had been modeling in Europe etc but recently returned home and was new to serving etc. Apparently they had to put a steak sandwich and a hamburger in front of her to explain the difference.

Naturally my bud was all too happy to give me her name and told me to google it. I was not disappointed. A conversation ensued with a couple of the bartenders about whether or not we could "marry dumb." I"m pretty sure I couldn"t stand it past a few weeks.

"Honey, if you put a second piece of bread on that steak sandwich again, I am going to fucking lose it."

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
Why wouldn"t you put a second piece of bread on a steak sandwich? A sandwich, by definition, has 2 or more pieces of bread. The meat issandwichedbetween the bread. Maybe I"m missing something here. I"ve eaten plenty of steak sandwiches in my time, and they all had a top bun and a bottom bun.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Round here a "steak sandwich" is basically a steak on a piece of garlic bread. It"s pretty much universal. Regardless, there"s a pretty obvious difference between a steak and a burger patty, however many pieces of bread there are.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Dude if you invite that girl to a party whilst dropping off something her mother gave for you to give her on holiday you deserve to die alone.

I mean, fuck, you were on the same holiday as her middle aged mother. Aren"t you like mid-20s? The absolute only way to pull this off, is to drive up in your dads GT2 and drop some line about doing blow with her mum at 3am.

Or I guess you could try it your way..

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"m gonna stay consistent in my advice and suggest you don"t worry about asking the chick out until you actually meet her and decide you like her. And naturally, since that option is already done for, it will be the same.

And +1 on the tape recorder idea.