Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Dabamf said:
I"ve never done it and never wanted to, but after years of hearing it referenced I"m kinda driven to try it simply out of curiosity. The only thing is, if I smell that shit (pun INTENDED) I"ll loose any erection instantly.
I was once fucking an ex doggie style and I caught a wiff and nearly hurled on her

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I tried it, couldnt tell the difference between my girls pussy or ass, both felt the same, I guess thats a good thing :p After that I didnt do it anymore, poopy condoms FTL plus I wasnt much for feeling her asshole with fingers, teasing her sure but not totally going all up into it to help stretch it out.. no thx

W

Wrathcaster

Sutekh said:
BREAKING NEWS: You can"t get your girlfriend pregnant while doing anal.
You"re fucking shitting me. What was up with the brown baby boy she had afterwards!?

All joking aside, for you that are curious and scared of the shit factor involved in teh buttsecks, make your girl take a shower first. Or get really really drunk, but make sure you haven"t eaten too much.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Met a girl Friday night that seemed cool, but I"m kinda second guessing it. She kept saying shit like "you don"t want my number i"m a pain in the ass". Got it anyway, but still... I"m considering just taking her at her word.

Then again it"s been a couple months, so what the fuck.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Low self esteem girl, OR she was testing you to see how into her you actually are. Either way, I"d still call and see if she"s actually a pain in your ass. She might have just had some quirks that her last dude didn"t like, that you might not have a problem with. *shrug*

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Broke up with the gf on Saturday. She showed no emotion whatsoever other than the tension I could read on her face. She"s always been prideful and I didn"t expect her to weep at my feet but I was kinda expecting a more honest reaction. Hell, she started to cry a little one day weeks ago when I referenced moving back home, yet now refused to show any emotion whatsoever. She said less than like 10 words the whole convo and if I didn"t see such tension on her face I"da mistakenly thought she flat out didn"t give a fuck.

Anyway, that"s done with. So, I"m back. There is another Korean girl I met back on Halloween that spoke fluent English and was rather cute. She"s less objectively pretty then the recent ex who was pretty damn attractive I must say, but she"s kinda got that quirky cute thing goin on. Anyway, that night she was letting on major signs of interest but I didn"t act on it. Still, I got her number along with 2 american girls, one of whom was her friend, just on sort of a friends basis. I made sure to text later the next day somethin simple saying nice to meet you, just to get myself in her phone for later just in case.

So I texted her again for the first time like 2-3 weeks ago about something irrelevant, and twice again up till a week ago. I always kept it random and my responses pretty hot and cold. I had no plan or agenda, I was just sorta bein friendly and didn"t wanna push it while having a girlfriend.

Last week after I decided I was gonna break it off with DG I stepped it up a little and have been doing some qualifying with decent results. But now I"m in a position I"m not quite used to. I didn"t talk to her that much in person and since I was in a relationship I couldn"t quite create any tension or show possible interest. So now I"m sorta creating the tension and the interest outa no where. That went ok with the qualifying and I intend to do more, but it"s sorta awkward. Like from her eyes I met her, wasn"t interested, then 6 weeks later suddenly I am?

I have one question though. I plan on picking up the qualification a little more heavy duty tomorrow and then maybe phone call the next day or after that. OR I could invite her for a casual meal while I"m in the city sometime this week to pick up a book. What I"m unsure of is mostly that I"m going on a 2 week trip starting Saturday. If we go out this week, that"s 2 1/2-3 weeks till date #2. The memory or interest built will likely fade. On the other hand, here I am texting her again and building interest, and afterwards we wait 2 weeks to start it up again.

I"m leaning towards suggesting a date early Tuesday for Wednesday, just a casual "I"m heading through Seoul for the night to pick up a book, how about meeting me for a bite?" Should I go for the date before my trip or wait till after and basically reset the work I built up?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
Met a girl Friday night that seemed cool, but I"m kinda second guessing it. She kept saying shit like "you don"t want my number i"m a pain in the ass". Got it anyway, but still... I"m considering just taking her at her word.

Then again it"s been a couple months, so what the fuck.
She didn"t want to give you her number and isn"t really interested. Don"t bother calling.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
I"m leaning towards suggesting a date early Tuesday for Wednesday, just a casual "I"m heading through Seoul for the night to pick up a book, how about meeting me for a bite?" Should I go for the date before my trip or wait till after and basically reset the work I built up?
I"d set the date and if things go well just let her know you"re going out of town for a bit but that you wouldn"t mind seeing her again when you get back. There"s a very fine line here that you have to walk, otherwise you"ll come off sounding desperate.

My relationship ended over the weekend as well. A few weeks ago I let it slip that I had been thinking about joining the reserves after finishing college and she basically broke down on me. I finally calmed her down by swearing I wouldn"t join, but the more I thought about it the more I realized that this was something that I wanted and the more pissed off I got about her lack of support.

For the last few weeks I"ve basically been going back and forth on the issue, trying to decide between the two forks in the road so to speak. Flashfoward to last weekend, we both got a bit tipsy and I told her that not only was I considering joining the reserves, I was seriously considering a full enlistment in the navy. To say that she didn"t take it well would be a colossal understatement. She basically said that she would not be with me if I was really serious about enlisting. I told her I was seriously considering it. We parted ways that night, next day I got back to my room and all her stuff was gone, and that"s been that.

I"m feeling about 200 different emotions and none of them are prevalent enough for me to say that I feel sad or happy or whatever about the whole situation. Maybe it just hasn"t really hit me yet.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Whyme, anyone who wont support you in a decision like that is one of two things.....scared and thus the only thing they can do is distance themselves by running from it as fast as possible....or a selfish bitch.

If it"s the first one, she"ll be back, she just needs time. If it"s the second one, you"re obviously better off without her.

Dabamf, set the date, no real reason not to as long as she"s showing interest with the texting and casual conversations you"ve been having with her. As for your now ex not showing any reaction, I kinda had the feeling that might happen from how you described her, I"m sure once she was alone it was a different story, but in front of you she was going to be as strong as possible....either way, you"re done with it and shouldn"t worry about it. She was hot...I"ll be interested in seeing the new model once you get pictures. :p

As for me, shit"s going very well. We"ve has a few bumps but it"s been nice to see how things work out with them, things get talked out calmly, we discuss a few reasons why we jumped to the conclusions we did and we move on seemingly stronger. It"s nice. I think sometime next month I"m going to introduce her to my kids, we"ll see what happens between now and then, not going to rush it.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
She didn"t want to give you her number and isn"t really interested. Don"t bother calling.
Under most circumstances I"d probably agree, were it not for her striking up the conversation in the first place and some things she said prior to that. I"m actually thinking Zinke is on the money. I distinctly remember comments from her about being socially awkward etc. That, and the bartender where we were at knows us both and tends to look out for me.

I"ll probably call tonight, get a voicemail, and not think on it again. If so no biggie, there"s absolutely nothing at stake.