Girls who broke your heart thread

avgeek_foh

shitlord
I had an interesting week on the dating train. A girl that I met that was damn near to good to be true randomly dropped off the face of the planet after coming down with strep throat. I was kinda disappointed because this was the kinda girl you could take home to mom and dad...and take home to bed. It"s the first time I"ve ever been straight up blow off without a single word one way or the other...guess I know how it feels now!

Last night however went much better...went to a girl friend"s house to watch some movies and ended up getting talked into (ok, so I volunteered) giving her a back massage. She started fully clothed and started slowly peeling off layers to make it easier...it was a good thing. That led to sex, spending the night, and waking up to more sex. It kinda sucks because she is going out of town for the holidays, I guess we"ll see if that spark is still there when she gets back. This girl is also a keeper...she looks pretty damn innocent when you first meet her, she puts up the good girl front very well.

Now to keep myself out of trouble for a week

lost

<Bronze Donator>
avgeek said:
I had an interesting week on the dating train. A girl that I met that was damn near to good to be true randomly dropped off the face of the planet after coming down with strep throat. I was kinda disappointed because this was the kinda girl you could take home to mom and dad...and take home to bed. It"s the first time I"ve ever been straight up blow off without a single word one way or the other...guess I know how it feels now!

Last night however went much better...went to a girl friend"s house to watch some movies and ended up getting talked into (ok, so I volunteered) giving her a back massage. She started fully clothed and started slowly peeling off layers to make it easier...it was a good thing. That led to sex, spending the night, and waking up to more sex. It kinda sucks because she is going out of town for the holidays, I guess we"ll see if that spark is still there when she gets back. This girl is also a keeper...she looks pretty damn innocent when you first meet her, she puts up the good girl front very well.

Now to keep myself out of trouble for a week
Ah the wonders of back massages, always works for me.

Brad2770

Since my trip to Houston, I have been thinking. I was not happy with Diane living here, but I wasnt sure how I was going to tell her. Been sitting on it for almost a week.

She left today and told me that she was not happy here either. She doesnt want to stop seeing me and we are actually going out tomorrow, but wants to return home.

I think part of it is that when her girls come over, there is a lot of breakable things and I get very paranoid when they are here. They are not no where near as good as my son and when I tried scolding them, she got angry, so I stopped doing it.

Also, she was not happy with her new job. She hated it, actually. I told her she should look for another and she wasnt happy with that.

Last was, with what she told me, is that I didnt make this feel like her place too, but that she felt like she was just on one long visit.

Im pretty sure it is heading to an end, but I am no where near heart broken or upset like I thought I would be. I guess I was prepared. Nothing bad was happening with us. Only one argument and it was because her and I were both having a bad day when it came to kids and ex"s.

Anyways, thats my update. On a positive note (I guess), I startedschmokingabout a week and a half ago. Never done this shit before, but decided one night I should at least try it once. It"s nice, but not what i expected.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
"schmoking"? ah.. the wonders of a good high, everyone i know loves getting high when theres shit on their mind

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Since my trip to Houston, I have been thinking. I was not happy with Diane living here, but I wasnt sure how I was going to tell her. Been sitting on it for almost a week.

She left today and told me that she was not happy here either. She doesnt want to stop seeing me and we are actually going out tomorrow, but wants to return home.

I think part of it is that when her girls come over, there is a lot of breakable things and I get very paranoid when they are here. They are not no where near as good as my son and when I tried scolding them, she got angry, so I stopped doing it.

Also, she was not happy with her new job. She hated it, actually. I told her she should look for another and she wasnt happy with that.

Last was, with what she told me, is that I didnt make this feel like her place too, but that she felt like she was just on one long visit.

Im pretty sure it is heading to an end, but I am no where near heart broken or upset like I thought I would be. I guess I was prepared. Nothing bad was happening with us. Only one argument and it was because her and I were both having a bad day when it came to kids and ex"s.

Anyways, thats my update. On a positive note (I guess), I startedschmokingabout a week and a half ago. Never done this shit before, but decided one night I should at least try it once. It"s nice, but not what i expected.
lulz on the pot smoking u-turn.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Brad2770 said:

No surprise on how all of that turned out, I think most people here pretty much called that when you said she was going to move in. Good luck with it all and it is good that you are preparing for it to be over now and not being too upset about it ending if it does.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
avgeek said:
Uhh, did she die of strep throat?!? If you meant she"s not responding since coming down with it, then what time frame are we talking here? I used to get strep all the time as a kid, and that shit can be downright debilitating if you get it bad enough. Would have given her a week or more to recover and feel rested, then try again.

But, need more details to really give accurate advice. Just saying that I wouldn"t take it personally if someone you just met stopped responding while they are fighting strep throat. Though, if you were too persistent while they were lying in bed, they"d associate feeling terrible with talking to you. Unfortunate, but potentially true. Human nature, not just females.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Bleh, pretty sure I fucked up with quirky girl. Talked to her again Thursday on the phone for a bit, went fine. She was leaving work and we said our goodbyes, so I"d planned on just leaving it alone til the weekend. Friday at work I looked her up to add on facebook and sure enough she knows my ex.

Hadn"t really processed this turn of events when I randomly run into her at the bar last night. She was with her friend talking with some other guy, and I was with my buddy. About five minutes went by where we were stuck in close proximity that felt rather awkward (to me) before my friend and I were able to get seats across the bar. Didn"t really have a simple opening, and they ended up leaving a half hour or so later before I could strike up a conversation.

I"m terrifically bad at this, and it certainly seemed uncomfortable from my perspective, so I"m really not sure if I"ve totally sunk myself or not. I thought about just shooting her an honest message today of "so yeah, turns out we know the same folks" and trying to dig my way out, but I"m not sure if that would help at this point.

Sortof a bummer, she seemed like a pretty interesting girl.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
It felt awkward cause she was talking to another guy or because you were close to her? You can"t get intimidated by her talking to some guy when you don"t know the story. Look at this way, if that was a dude who you recently became friends with, talking to some other dude at the bar, would you feel uncomfortable? No, you"d probably even start talking to the other dude in a friendly way and you should approach the situation the exact same way next time.

You gotta feel comfortable in your own skin or girls can sense that. Not to put more pressure on you in that situation, I realize how hard it can be to feel comfortable in a situation you perceive as awkward. But, you need to stop seeing those situations as awkward in the first place. It all comes back to confidence, unfortunately.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
What made it weird was finding out she knows my ex and I hadn"t really processed whether that was a good or bad thing. Wasn"t the dude, he wandered off after a few minutes and left her and her friend alone. I just didn"t really have anything to say.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Ah, I see now. Well, don"t let it be a bad thing until it IS a bad thing, is the best advice I can give. For all you know, the only thing she ever heard from the ex was good things while you were dating.

Another way to put it is, what would be SO bad about her knowing your ex that causes you to stop wanting to talk to her? People know people. I mean, if they were/are best friends or used to hang out when you two dated, that"d be different, since you may not want to interact with the ex. But, you never met her before, so for all you know, she barely knows your ex. I have people that are friends in my phone or on myspace that I haven"t talked to since I first got met them/got their number/etc.. I wouldn"t think twice about dating someone they dated.

Heylel Teomim said:
What made it weird was finding out she knows my ex and I hadn"t really processed whether that was a good or bad thing. Wasn"t the dude, he wandered off after a few minutes and left her and her friend alone. I just didn"t really have anything to say.
It"s a good thing.

At least that"s the mentality you need to have, or else she"ll see you"re uncomfortable about it and possibly ask your ex what"s up with you. Just roll with it, you have to act like you already know everything and couldn"t care less what anyone thinks. Do this enough and it will become first nature.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, I suppose. Maybe I didn"t screw up like I think I did, but I do think it would have been wiser to try and strike up a conversation. Circumstances just didn"t really work out for that.

Brad2770

I ended things with Diane tonight.

Got high and decided to watch Mythbusters... started missing my ex. Im not going to lie. I miss her, but I will not contact her.

Whether its her fault or not, it doesnt matter. I am angry at her that I have to be making choices like this in my life. I should be sitting with her now and talking about how shitty Frank is on my bowling team.

Anyways, mind wandering. I will leave this "drunk" rant here.

edit
(By the way, this is an ANGRY rant. Like the feeling you get when the Play Ground Bully just embarrassed you in front of the school...

Im angry because I had to be the one to make the choice. I have never had to end something I wanted.....)